• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My sexy wife with her new black bull

• Thread starterdirtywhiteboy
  • Start date
Remember Adventuresome Angie?

Sounds like Adventuresome Angie from a year back who started here only to be found out by friends! She was hot! My hubby got off many a time to her pics! Caution Nicole! Jacksonville can be a cruel place!

thank you for sharing these private moments in your lives and such sexy, erotic and exotic moments.

Love how you changed Nicole into a slut for BBC Now!

dirtywhiteboy said:
Occasionally I even jack off to the video. By far my favorite vid...:)

Notice the cock comparison...any wonder why she can't wait to see him again?.....lol

DWB, I have to commend you for showing wife that she NEEDS a Black man's BBC to fuck her right instead of that little white dick in your hand!
Let's break it down.
His black cock is longer, thicker, natural (uncut), and more manly looking than your pale tiny dick. And his nuts are fucking HUGE. Looking at those pictures with Nicole's pretty white mouth stuff full of black cock, you can see those two EGG SIZE testicles hanging down ready to explode in her mouth! And that's not to mention his masculine physique he impresses on her.
If it hasn't happened already, you will be jackin off a LOT more because she will be in his arms getting well fucked. She wont need the white dick when she can bounce up and down on that cucumber sized cock!
Nicole, you have a SMOKIN' HOT body! You got crazy curves in all the right places! Your body was absolutely made for fucking BBC...No doubt about it! I know you love DWB and hope it stays that way, but PLEASE tell me you "have gone black and not goin back"! Please tell everyone here what those measurements are...your curves and his BBC.

Wish I was that bull. She's fucking hot.

What a beautiful thread! It just shows again why black cock in white pussy is the only way to really live!!

There was nothing like watching your wife make it out like a teenager with her black boyfriend while you are watching. My wife was a very passionate kisser she treated everyone of her black boyfriends as if he was her husband which I totally agreed with.

I would love to see my wifes white pussy getting filled like that!

Hot but lotsa $$$

I'm sure its fine and Nicole is lovely, but $49 when there's lot s in the 18-25 range that is just as fine.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Godd luck with it. Nice work:mad:

sent msg

DWB, I hope you answer my msg I sent via PM
Thanks@great job!

Last edited by a moderator:
interested in the video

DWB,
Many of us may not want a nicole for blacks msg in our online credit union inbox for paid paypal purchases. May I suggest you offer us a post office box so we can send cash or checks.
Jim

I agree with Jim, I think a great amateur DVD of a stunningly attractive amateur wife is well worth $50.00 but I despise Paypal and will not use them for anything.

what is the yahoo group name? any creampie pics?

Can anyone verify what comes up on the paypal in the banking record? Who has bought the DVD in here?

bc93941 said:
Can anyone verify what comes up on the paypal in the banking record? Who has bought the DVD in here?

I can promise you it is very discreet when u order the DVD on papal. However, if u want to pay cash u can email us for a po box.

We are also glad to announce that we have just put it on a website where u can purchase it and download it right away for even less than ordering the DVD. There are also some inexpensive clips of other escapades of Nicole on there. We hope to post more in the future when she hooks up again with one of her bulls...:) We can also do some custom solo requests of her and post them there if anyone has any requests?

Anyway, here is the site where we posted her vids. Let us know what u think!!

Nicole Luvs Blacks

Happy New Year!!

I Knew.......

fun_slut said:
We have about 100 pending memberships. We sent everyone a email but apparently a lot people are still confused. You have to buy my $49 dvd to join our club. Once you join THEN we approve your membership...:)

we'd get to the commercial aspect of this eventually. LOL. Hope you guys enjoyed it, but you can already buy plenty of commercial tapes much cheaper.

Oh well........JMNBABE

I find commercial tapes BORING. There is NOTHING remotely erotic about them. I am logging onto the website to purchase this ASAP! Thanks DWB you the man!
A good amateur video is worth 10 times a commercial piece of crap with tatooed 19 year old girls.

zibzob said:
I find commercial tapes BORING. There is NOTHING remotely erotic about them. I am logging onto the website to purchase this ASAP! Thanks DWB you the man!
A good amateur video is worth 10 times a commercial piece of crap with tatooed 19 year old girls.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Think how hot it is when the amateur is ur own wife. It's over the top man. Definitely my favorite IR video of all time...lol

JMNBABE@comcast.net said:
we'd get to the commercial aspect of this eventually. LOL. Hope you guys enjoyed it, but you can already buy plenty of commercial tapes much cheaper.

Oh well........JMNBABE

Well go to our new site Nicole Luvs Blacks and u can now buy it cheaper...lol Downloading it also saves us the trouble of shipping and handling. Although we'll still mail DVD's to those who prefer that media option.

Mmmm... dats da kind of gurl Id b proud of=p

When can we expect the next vid?

Users who are viewing this thread