My sexy wife with her new black bull

• Thread starterdirtywhiteboy
  • Start date
man she is fucking hot

I'm looking forward to watching this one...Hoping someone posts some reviews soon and lets me know about it.

Get this video guys. It's an amazing ir amateur film. There is a lot of footage of them fucking in lots of positions. Lots of good dialogue and comments too. "What would you do with a cock that big?"

Thanks Nicole and dirtywhiteboy!!

iworshipblackbulls said:
Get this video guys. It's an amazing ir amateur film. There is a lot of footage of them fucking in lots of positions. Lots of good dialogue and comments too. "What would you do with a cock that big?"

Thanks Nicole and dirtywhiteboy!!

Glad u liked it, somehow I knew u would...lol

It's a killer vid, but then again everything I've ever filmed of Nicole is hot as hell to me. She is just a natural because she loves sex so much. Of course, I may have made a big mistake letting her have BBC. She pretty much looks at my cock and just laughs now...lol

iworshipblackbulls said:
. "What would you do with a cock that big?"QUOTE]

Actually the comment that gets me is when she is holding his cock in her hand, sucking him and looks up at him with a smile on her face and says very sincerely....."damn, I forgot what a big dick felt like".

She wasn't saying it to humiliate me. She was just saying it to him in total worship of his cock.

DWB youll be hearing from me this week the video is on my must do list this week. If you havent purchased either let me tell you that you wont find better than Nicole. She is smoke.

nice pics

dirtywhiteboy said:
she made me guide it into her....

I saw that screen for that one and I must say- I have not seen many of those shots.

Cool amateur pics!

You should get her more than one black cock to play with for your next outting.
Great pics.

Dirtywhiteboy,
We love those pictures, they are the best we've seen. Tell me how to get this video please.
Thanks
Bonniejay

Delasangre said:
You should get her more than one black cock to play with for your next outting.
Great pics.

Yes that is definitely her fantasy now. She actually wants to do them without me there...and have THEM film it so I have to watch it later.. I'm just not sure I can go thru with that....besides they might miss some good angles...lol

A couple of recent reviews from guys who bought her latest vid:

"I have more than 100 GB in videos all related to interracial encounters and cuckold couples, let me say your videos are one of the HOTTEST of my collection. The dirty talk by Nicole while engaging the black bull was really hot. For hubby, he did great by sticking that BBC into his wife and making sure he was capturing everything on video. Waiting for the next vid!"

"I love Nicole's IR videos! I just bought "Gimme Dat Pimp Juice" last night and I have to say it "Best IR Amateur ever". There is so much passion in the way they fuck. Her bull...what a fucking stud. Big ass dick and a great attitude. Love the way he's so dominant, especially to hub. My favorite moment (among many) was when hubby held his cock and put it in Nicole. That to me...such symbolism. Also loved the whole section with the cumshot. Beautiful video guys!"

Interracial - My hot wife Nicole!

Mac User Wanting Buy Video

Wow are you hot Nicole! You are just gorgeous! Luv your pics, wow!! How can I buy your dvd directly?

a few pics from her latest adventure...:)

a few more....you really gotta see the vid. It's crazy hot!

nicole= HOT

Check PM

DWB check pm please. Nicole is smoking. Thanks

nicole makes me feel so nice :D:D