• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Filipina Wife

• Thread starterRam Mass
  • Start date
Ram Mass said:
My Filipina wife/slut.

IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0028.JPG
Ram Mass said:
My Filipina wife/slut.

IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0028.JPG 31601889862_9438c3d9f5_o.jpg
Great action pics… ass & pussy are perfect for pounding!

rockhard said:
Ummm sooo fucking good! I would love to bury my BWC in her! 😉
SHe loves big. Had BBC boyfriend before me for 6yrs with 11".

• Wow
Reactions: toolman
Hawaii 5 O said:
Filipina wife spread and ready for white cock

1.JPG 6.JPG 20.JPG
How about black cock

Reactions: HornyFilipino
edycol said:
Since we are talking about Filipina, here is my contribution :)

IMG_2561.JPG
IMG_3165.JPG
IMG_3166.JPG
IMG_3167.JPG
IMG_3168.JPG
IMG_2560.JPG
Let me upgrade her i have a 12” bbc

• Love
Reactions: HornyFilipino and TOUCHWOOD
jamalbull said:
How about black cock
awwww im ready to watch her get fuck by big hard long white cock in her tight filipina pussy

• Love
Reactions: toolman and ChestRockwell
awww i want fuck her so good
asianwife12 said:
So inviting. I would love to use her

so inviting. i would love to use her

Reactions: toolman
Hawaii 5 O said:
I'm jumping into this thread because my wife is also Filipina. We started out as a shy, innocent couple 40 years ago. We started Swinging about 10 years ago after a year of discussing the idea. We were both nervous. But soon found out I really enjoyed watching the wife having sex with another man. This lead to MFM with the other male and myself really giving it to my wife. She felt empowered because she could bring two men to climax and I felt proud of her because she could take all that cock in different positions.
In these photos I brought her to a hotel where we met a guy I found on AFF. Within 10 mins of small talk my wife was blowing the both of us.
If this thread is active I will post more.

swing 044.JPG swing 051.JPG swing blur3.jpg
any videos of this scene??

Reactions: ChestRockwell
Hawaii 5 O said:
I'm jumping into this thread because my wife is also Filipina. We started out as a shy, innocent couple 40 years ago. We started Swinging about 10 years ago after a year of discussing the idea. We were both nervous. But soon found out I really enjoyed watching the wife having sex with another man. This lead to MFM with the other male and myself really giving it to my wife. She felt empowered because she could bring two men to climax and I felt proud of her because she could take all that cock in different positions.
In these photos I brought her to a hotel where we met a guy I found on AFF. Within 10 mins of small talk my wife was blowing the both of us.

fantastic backdrop to your experience. She must be a pleasure to be with, let alone watch.

Hawaii 5 O said:

She looks so into it legs wide open and lips around cocks

9''Latino said:
She looks so into it legs wide open and lips around cocks
Yes I agree

EnglishGuy said:
very erotic.your wife knows that her pussy is owned by her husband for his pleasure.
yes very erotic hawaiian filipina tropical paradise ass and pussy

Hawaii 5 O said:
Filipina wife spread and ready for white cock

1.JPG 6.JPG 20.JPG
awww can I fuck her ass and pussy??

Reactions: HornyCouplee and ChestRockwell
Ram Mass said:
My Filipina wife/slut.

IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0028.JPG 31601889862_9438c3d9f5_o.jpg
wow thats my cum dump dream bitch

Users who are viewing this thread