• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Filipina Wife

Ram Mass

New around here...
Beloved Member
My Filipina wife/slut.

IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0028.JPG 31601889862_9438c3d9f5_o.jpg

I'm jumping into this thread because my wife is also Filipina. We started out as a shy, innocent couple 40 years ago. We started Swinging about 10 years ago after a year of discussing the idea. We were both nervous. But soon found out I really enjoyed watching the wife having sex with another man. This lead to MFM with the other male and myself really giving it to my wife. She felt empowered because she could bring two men to climax and I felt proud of her because she could take all that cock in different positions.
In these photos I brought her to a hotel where we met a guy I found on AFF. Within 10 mins of small talk my wife was blowing the both of us.
If this thread is active I will post more.

swing 044.JPG swing 051.JPG swing blur3.jpg

I'm jumping into this thread because my wife is also Filipina. We started out as a shy, innocent couple 40 years ago. We started Swinging about 10 years ago after a year of discussing the idea. We were both nervous. But soon found out I really enjoyed watching the wife having sex with another man. This lead to MFM with the other male and myself really giving it to my wife. She felt empowered because she could bring two men to climax and I felt proud of her because she could take all that cock in different positions.
In these photos I brought her to a hotel where we met a guy I found on AFF. Within 10 mins of small talk my wife was blowing the both of us.

Wow I wish I could do that to my wife. Thanks for the pics

so erotic to see her getting fucked and used in the pics; definitely makes me hard!

nice. very nice

A few action pics of the wife and I over the years. The adult MFM playtime has slowed over the past couple years (real life family issues). but we hope to rev it up this year. I do encourage her when it's just the both of us. I might say something like,....

"Okay baby, if I bring in another guy, you're going to have to suck his cock like this".
"I know"
"If the guy wants to cum in your mouth, I'm going to let him. You going to be okay with that"?
."Yeah, I did it before".
"Yeah, that's my girl, you suck all the dicks I bring you".

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

The fact she's okay with taking nude photos is a good sign. I already knew she favored white guys (I'm white). I asked who she'd pick if she had to "make out" with me and a famous celebrity at the same time (a threesome). She chose, and I asked, "You sure you can handle me and Mr. X at the same time"......
And then I'd just kinda throw hints in there.

Your wife's wet spread photo is HOT BTW

The part of her "being used" is the turn on. She's mine, my wife, but I can give her to someone so that they can get the ultimate pleasure by using her. And she likes the idea that another man finds her sexually attractive, so much so that he blows his load.

wish I could use her some day in your presence!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back