• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Becky.

• Thread starterBecky2467
  • Start date

Becky2467

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 4, 2008
What do you think?

Attachments

• 02070019.jpg
    02070019.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,546
  • Bex2.jpg
    Bex2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,353
i think she's so fine, but ....

what does she think?

opinion

Becky2467 said:
What do you think?

I think your becky should be enjoyed by more than one man.

Shes is a good looking hot woman.

I would be very selfish not to share her.

I bet a lot of us will make her enjoy as much as she will make us enjoy her.

Beautiful wife, dude! I'd love to make her MY Becky ... for awhile anyway.

;)

Very nice - good looking body and a glint in her eye that says 'fun'. Keep taking pictures and see if she'll loosen up for more intimate ones :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice

Would love to see more of her!!!

More of my wife.

We are loving the comments. I little bit new to this, but she is a really sexy women who loves sex.

Attachments

• Becky13.jpg
    Becky13.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 480
  • 02070020.JPG
    02070020.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 447
  • bec12.jpg
    bec12.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 635
  • Bex..jpg
    Bex..jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 634
I think Becky needs plenty of experience with a man who has a large cock...I'll volunteer!

Attachments

• Phx2.jpg
    Phx2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 294
She needs lot's of new cock. Help her get it and see how great a wife she blossoms into.

Phxhng said:
I think Becky needs plenty of experience with a man who has a large cock...I'll volunteer!

Fantastic she would love to have that in her!

Photos are getting better all the time :) The 4th one in that set has a very sultry and sexy look to her.

Unfortunately I've got a nasty mind (OK -there are a few people who don't think it's that unfortunate) :D - but that 1st one makes me think of fucking her mouth with her bare bum just off the red-hot radiator. Every time I push in and she hits the hot metal she'll force me deeper into her throat as she moves forwards.

Love the photos of this beautiful lady :)

Attachments

• Becky-01.JPG
    Becky-01.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 256
Like a volcano!

Thank's.

Becky has taken many lovers. She is a very sexual woman having tried everything. I love the way men and women look at her when she walk's into a bar or room. She will flirt in front of me which really turns me on. I love the photo of her in her tight Jodphurs she really does love a goood ride.

Attachments

• 02070038.jpg
    02070038.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 202
  • 02070018.jpg
    02070018.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 296
  • beckyjods.jpg
    beckyjods.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 332
Becky and husband,

Becky2467 said:
We are loving the comments.

Great! You're entirely deserving of every compliment, Becky.

Becky2467 said:
I'm a little bit new to this, but she is a really sexy women who loves sex.

Excellent! That's entirely as it should be. Your wife is a very sexy, sensuous and foxy-looking woman. Her fourth photo on the right in post 8 is exceptionally sultry-looking.

Becky2467 said:
Becky has taken many lovers.

Good for her!

Becky2467 said:
She is a very sexual woman having tried everything. I love the way men and women look at her when she walks into a bar or room. She will flirt in front of me, which really turns me on. I love the photo of her in her tight Jodphurs she really does love a goood ride.

That sounds really hot. Her second photo (middle) in post 14 is very nice; Becky has a beautiful ass. The third photo on the right in post 14 (fully dressed) suggests an attractive, outgoing personality. I hope you'll relate some of her sexual ventures as your cuckoldress in more detail.

Best wishes to both of you—

Custer

Man Becky is hot and sexy! Has she a black lover? Are you denied? Will she consider being black bred?

Shes amazingly hot! Your a lucky guy to fuck her

Users who are viewing this thread