• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Becky.

• Thread starterBecky2467
  • Start date

Becky2467

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 4, 2008
What do you think?

Attachments

• 02070019.jpg
    02070019.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,545
  • Bex2.jpg
    Bex2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,352
hello

Definite potential ..... very hot

i think she's so fine, but ....

what does she think?

opinion

Becky2467 said:
What do you think?

I think your becky should be enjoyed by more than one man.

Shes is a good looking hot woman.

I would be very selfish not to share her.

I bet a lot of us will make her enjoy as much as she will make us enjoy her.

Beautiful wife, dude! I'd love to make her MY Becky ... for awhile anyway.

;)

Very nice - good looking body and a glint in her eye that says 'fun'. Keep taking pictures and see if she'll loosen up for more intimate ones :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice

Would love to see more of her!!!

More of my wife.

We are loving the comments. I little bit new to this, but she is a really sexy women who loves sex.

Attachments

• Becky13.jpg
    Becky13.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 480
  • 02070020.JPG
    02070020.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 447
  • bec12.jpg
    bec12.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 633
  • Bex..jpg
    Bex..jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 634
I think Becky needs plenty of experience with a man who has a large cock...I'll volunteer!

Attachments

• Phx2.jpg
    Phx2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 293
She needs lot's of new cock. Help her get it and see how great a wife she blossoms into.

Phxhng said:
I think Becky needs plenty of experience with a man who has a large cock...I'll volunteer!

Fantastic she would love to have that in her!

Photos are getting better all the time :) The 4th one in that set has a very sultry and sexy look to her.

Unfortunately I've got a nasty mind (OK -there are a few people who don't think it's that unfortunate) :D - but that 1st one makes me think of fucking her mouth with her bare bum just off the red-hot radiator. Every time I push in and she hits the hot metal she'll force me deeper into her throat as she moves forwards.

Love the photos of this beautiful lady :)

Attachments

• Becky-01.JPG
    Becky-01.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 256
Like a volcano!

Thank's.

Becky has taken many lovers. She is a very sexual woman having tried everything. I love the way men and women look at her when she walk's into a bar or room. She will flirt in front of me which really turns me on. I love the photo of her in her tight Jodphurs she really does love a goood ride.

Attachments

• 02070038.jpg
    02070038.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 202
  • 02070018.jpg
    02070018.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 295
  • beckyjods.jpg
    beckyjods.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 331
Becky and husband,

Becky2467 said:
We are loving the comments.

Great! You're entirely deserving of every compliment, Becky.

Becky2467 said:
I'm a little bit new to this, but she is a really sexy women who loves sex.

Excellent! That's entirely as it should be. Your wife is a very sexy, sensuous and foxy-looking woman. Her fourth photo on the right in post 8 is exceptionally sultry-looking.

Becky2467 said:
Becky has taken many lovers.

Good for her!

Becky2467 said:
She is a very sexual woman having tried everything. I love the way men and women look at her when she walks into a bar or room. She will flirt in front of me, which really turns me on. I love the photo of her in her tight Jodphurs she really does love a goood ride.

That sounds really hot. Her second photo (middle) in post 14 is very nice; Becky has a beautiful ass. The third photo on the right in post 14 (fully dressed) suggests an attractive, outgoing personality. I hope you'll relate some of her sexual ventures as your cuckoldress in more detail.

Best wishes to both of you—

Custer

She's cute as hell, you're lucky to have her...

Man Becky is hot and sexy! Has she a black lover? Are you denied? Will she consider being black bred?

Shes amazingly hot! Your a lucky guy to fuck her

Users who are viewing this thread