markings

• Thread starterHorny Rose
  • Start date
Marked by freckle!

Hi guys,

I know this is harder to achieve voluntarily, but my face is marked on my right cheek with a big freckle. I have advertised this so much for the last 10 yrs on the internet that almost every bbc i see in public knows me:)kim

I wish there was a universal way. I am not very agressive at all and therefore am not approached very much. However if there was a sign that I could quietly wear that said available for any black any time that would be so friggin hot... and I bet so many fantasies would come true :)

Let's decide what we are going to do this and start .

ok ladies let's decide what kind of way we can do this so everybody has the same signal sent that we want to spread our legs for black cock.

Rose

My wife is never without an anklet on her right ankle... different ones for different occasions, but all meant to show her desire for Black men. And we have also recently heard that toe rings have significance, so she has started wearing one of those as well :)

40Yr_MWSlut said:
I wish there was a universal way. I am not very agressive at all and therefore am not approached very much. However if there was a sign that I could quietly wear that said available for any black any time that would be so friggin hot... and I bet so many fantasies would come true :)

I doubt it's your lack of aggression that keeps you from being approached. I'd sooner bet it's a lack of approachability. Sex appeal and eye contact don't require aggression.

Rose
you get one of these and show it to a black men, he will know you are looking for some BBC.

Attachments

• 4969260408100_5270.jpg
    4969260408100_5270.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 625
advertising your lust and willingness to serve bbc

Horny Rose said:
I wish women who have had and women who want bbc had some sort of marking so black men would know its alright to hit on us. I have seen some pretty women who crave black cock but put on such airs that the guys don't pay them any mind.if they were recognizable guys would know it was just an act .

just my thoughts.
horny rose

First off, I think any women that encounter bbc should overtly show what they want. Then there is the seeker, the BBC Huntress. She goes after what she wants. First off, put your extreme sexy and slutty garb on and strut on over in your sluttiest heels to where ever the type of bbc studs you want frequent. Put on sexy make up including extra thick luscious red lipstick.

BBC America, the Brit tv station has BBC necklaces, pendents and pins available. Get yourself some, wear them and see the results. It works !!!

The true BBC followers know what BBC actually means.

My wife also has an anklet with a "BBC" pendant that dangle from it... not something she wears eveyday, but when the situations and locations are right :)

Get a Queen of Spades Tattoo

Google Queen of Spades tattoo. The sell temporary ones. The work ;-)

go to nipplecharms.com They have what you are looking for. Look under jewelry for swingers. There are several items that will send the right signal. Also thumb rings is a sign and toe rings on the toe next to the big guy. both left and right. It works !!

younghungblk said:
I don't know about everyone else, but I usually can tell, sometimes it a look she has in her eyes, sometimes it is the way she walks, yet others the way she dresses. if you are a real BULL you'll be able to tell animal instincts always attract. short story to make my point, one day I'm driving down a street in a city close to me. I see this white chick with a cute face, curly dirty blonde hair and a set of the biggest knockers I've ever seen in my life. I stop the car a back up, hit her with some lame line like don't I know you from somewhere, she looked at me and kindly said no (all the time her face betraying the fact that she knew it was a load of shit). I parked the car and we talked for a few minutes, we went inside and shared a few words with here roomates, when i asked her if I could see the bathroom. As she showed me to the bathroom I left the door cracked so she could see my black meat. She stepped inside and I sat her on the toilet and commenced inserting the big black cock into her mouth until i hit here tonsils. She sucked it real good, deep long strokes covering the entire head, shaft and balls. Then without saying a word we spoke with body language that we better leave the bathroom before her roommates came in a caught us, we went back and entertained the roommates for a few more minutes. We then made enough eye contact to know that the job had to be finished. We walked outside and several blocks away where she finished the job and swallowed every drop of cum. I asked here if she wanted to go home with me, she answered yes, we drove to my house where she spent the weekend with me, I fucked here every way I knew from Friday until Monday morning. At one point she gave me so much head that she looked up and asked could she stop because her jaws were so sore. Point of the story, i didn't know here from Adam, but my bullish instincts told me she was mine to stud, hence I did. From outer appearance she looked like your average conservative white chick. This was not my first experience like this and certainly will not be the last. If you are a Bull they will come to you and or make themselves known, they can't resist!

This isn't the first time I've read about this "instinctive" awareness. I don't know how true it is. But I am always keenly aware if a black man is present and get a little weak in the knees. I probably act differently I don't know. But I think this goes for any woman who finds a particular man attractive (and probably if a guy finds a woman attractive--I'm able to sense that at times as well).