markings

• Thread starterHorny Rose
  • Start date

Horny Rose

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 29, 2006
I wish women who have had and women who want bbc had some sort of marking so black men would know its alright to hit on us. I have seen some pretty women who crave black cock but put on such airs that the guys don't pay them any mind.if they were reconizable guys would know it was just an act .

just my thoughts.
horny rose

The way to mark them is to make them black pregnant

babymaker said:
The way to mark them is to make them black pregnant

Like a woman who's black preg looks any different than one who is white preg. Now that was quite silly.

Don't you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
How about a bracelet of a certain color.

Branding always works :)

I don't know about everyone else, but I usually can tell, sometimes it a look she has in her eyes, sometimes it is the way she walks, yet others the way she dresses. if you are a real BULL you'll be able to tell animal instincts always attract. short story to make my point, one day I'm driving down a street in a city close to me. I see this white chick with a cute face, curly dirty blonde hair and a set of the biggest knockers I've ever seen in my life. I stop the car a back up, hit her with some lame line like don't I know you from somewhere, she looked at me and kindly said no (all the time her face betraying the fact that she knew it was a load of shit). I parked the car and we talked for a few minutes, we went inside and shared a few words with here roomates, when i asked her if I could see the bathroom. As she showed me to the bathroom I left the door cracked so she could see my black meat. She stepped inside and I sat her on the toilet and commenced inserting the big black cock into her mouth until i hit here tonsils. She sucked it real good, deep long strokes covering the entire head, shaft and balls. Then without saying a word we spoke with body language that we better leave the bathroom before her roommates came in a caught us, we went back and entertained the roommates for a few more minutes. We then made enough eye contact to know that the job had to be finished. We walked outside and several blocks away where she finished the job and swallowed every drop of cum. I asked here if she wanted to go home with me, she answered yes, we drove to my house where she spent the weekend with me, I fucked here every way I knew from Friday until Monday morning. At one point she gave me so much head that she looked up and asked could she stop because her jaws were so sore. Point of the story, i didn't know here from Adam, but my bullish instincts told me she was mine to stud, hence I did. From outer appearance she looked like your average conservative white chick. This was not my first experience like this and certainly will not be the last. If you are a Bull they will come to you and or make themselves known, they can't resist!

There are always queen of spades anklet's like my slut wife wears

Very well said younghungblk... we are a married white couple and have been enjoying Black men for about 3 years now. My wife does have a certain look, or a smile, or a glance that is pretty clear to most of the Black men that are on the receiving end of that smile or look. It's certainly not a total "come fuck me look" (that's not what she is made of), but almost always, it gets some attention or at least a return smile. And it's a look that works anywhere from a club to the supermarket... It's a look that I love to see on her pretty face :)

Playful pair there is an art to this game that many cannot understand (no fault of their own) until being ******* to it. My suggestion to those white sluts who want to experience black, just be open and as you are it will come across that way to all that need to know. Thankfully us black men are assertive enough to take things from there.

ankle bracelet

I really like that idea.What you guys don't understand is sometimes i am at a gatering and would not be able to make any contact. But if he seen me wearing an ankel bracelet he could at least slip me his phone number.

Younghungblk... We agree with that... the smile or look or glance my wife gives is an open expression that is just a result of her attraction to that particular man. It comes from inside her, and is not something that she has to make up, or make happen. When she sees a Black man that she is attracted to, its her body and her passion that react, and that smile comes naturally.

This is the most clear cut message aside from body language I can think of!

Attachments

• closeup.jpg
    closeup.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 431
a bracelet is a great idea and very sexy too but can be lost or taken off. A branding is lovely idea.

Branding

ok guys im stupid. what is a branding?

I also wear my anklette and also my wedding ring on my left thumb,I was told by a black man it was a way of showing i,m open to blk. ty.

Horny Rose said:
ok guys im stupid. what is a branding?

never seen cattle get branded ? =p

anyone heard of a black snake tattoed on the leg or foot being a sure indicator of a bbc slut? or is this a myth or unknown factor? Horny Rose, branding is a permanent marking with a hot iron of some sort, kind of like a tattoo only marks left by scarification as opposed to ink and needles.

There's no marking better than whitegirls with their black kids. It's a sure indicator she spread her legs for a black guy and is proud to show the world shes dedicated for life to black cock

Last edited by a moderator:
lvoe this thread

let's hear about other wives who are marked