• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for reactions

• Thread starterjenwife29
  • Start date
Oh Jen honey you are a hottie ! I love the pictures the way you tease. Nice. I think I am falling in lust with you. He he

You've got pin-up qualities, my dear. I would love to feel you use those sexy lips. Do you get much practice on hubby's shaft?

hey Jen i agree with all that has been said but i find your lips when you have shown them the most sexy i have seen in a while.

Jen, you are beautiful. I wish i could lick your feet or shoes clean after you went on a date with a black bull. Thank You so much for posting the pics.

You look great but you will look soo much better with a big black cock stretching that pussy of yours.

Luv the topless pic jen, show us more of the white body.....

T

Go For It!

Jen I Think You Should Go For It. Give Your Pussy What It Wants. I'm Picturing A Very Thick 11 Inch Black Cock Pushing Into You Right Now. Go And Get Satisfied.

Two more...

I can't believe all these comments...This has been soooo arousing for me...you guys have NO idea how wet you make me. I'd love to see more pics.

Keep it Up!

Kisses!

Jen

Attachments

• Jen 052.jpg
    Jen 052.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 2,747
  • Jen 053ee.jpg
    Jen 053ee.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 5,201
Oh hell no ! You are killing me honey. Jen jen jen

jen wow love you lots

damn baby umm love to have tongue inthat pussy right before I slidemy black cock in that pussy I want u contact me

Jen, Most people have skeletons in their closets and you only live once. Go take a walk on the wild side and make sure the guy is a discrete gentleman, sexually experienced and very well endowed. In other words fish for your dream guy. Judging from your pics you would be able to have what ever your heart desires.
As far as your husband goes, if he's in any way normal, has fantasies of his own. One day in the future he's going to let slip a hint of his. Don't miss the hint show interest and have a diolog about it. At some point when you feel safe come clean. It will be the most erotic moment of HIS life. Your judgement is critical and life is full of risks. Know the risks if they are unexceptable keep it a fantasy. They are loads of fun to.

Jen, WHY on earth is your pussy censored? Please be so kind and show just how wet you get.

Jen, I realise that I am white and so obviously can't have you, but I'd be pleased to watch and help in any way I can

Jen your quite attractive...if you ever thought otherwise...shame on U...

Please Do It

Please Jen. Stop Teasing Us And Find Yourself A Black Man With A Huge Cock And Sit On It! And Take Pics To Show Us. The Hell With What Your Husband Thinks. Your Pussy Needs To Be Stretched, Filled And Touched Deep Where No Man Has Touched You Before. You Owe This To Yourself. If You Were My Wife, This Is What I Would Want To See You Do.

very nice jen makes me wanna holla awwwwuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Another pic

I love teasing you guys....am so excited by your responses...I never knew I could have this effect on so many fine men....

Attachments

• Jen 027ee.jpg
    Jen 027ee.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 4,097
Hot

Great ass for burying face into and sexy Feet for whatever your pleasure! Mine would be smelling between her sexy toes!:clap:

Oh please please show your nipples gorgeous

Users who are viewing this thread