I've started!

• Thread starterb717realhotwife
  • Start date
Thankyou both. I'm glad you're enjoying this conversation. Less is more, not out of a teasing deliberate act but because things move so slowly for us because of all the other things in our lives which need attention too.

There is a club about 12 miles from our home which is a 7 evening a week purpose built venue and I'm keen to go there. I like Zipless story and that's the sort of gentle introduction I'm looking for.

Tried the club thing. Wife started to get into it but something changed, don't know what, and now she is turned off. And can't turn her back on.

2wheel
I think she was just as shocked as I was but was clearly spent and satisfied. She said to the guy "I don't know what the proper etiquette is or what to say but thank you for fucking me". Of course she was worried about what I thought and what would happen if she got pregnant. I told her it was the sexiest, hottest experience I ever had and if she was pregnant we would love the baby just the same. She gave me a passion filled kiss while his cum oozed from her pussy. She said she wanted to experience this again and we did 3 weeks later.

Funny thing is my wife had over 300 men before we met. Now, that I said it's OK, she won't do anyone. Almost falls under the heading of 'once you get what you want - you no longer want it'.

Hope your's continues down the path of sexual freedom and satisfaction.

Thanks 2wheel, who knows how far or how long we (or I) will go with this. If I reach a point when I don't want to anymore then that will be it. There's an excitement right now because it's new and I have the freedom to do what I like and be cruel and bitchy but without anyone really getting hurt. I love my family and my home life. If it turns out to just be a novelty that wears off then I'll stop but I have a feeling that won't happen.

The real question b717realhotwife is, can you ever go home again?

Can you really stop and what will the effect be on the man you love in your life, hubby.

Before you got married your sexuality was your own, a singular thing, now isn't a joint thing. Assuming he wants to be a cuckold, if you stop aren't you denying him his sexual pleasure? Doesn't your stopping become a joint decision just as starting was? Bu then again who actually has the right to dictate your sexuality?

Very complicated to be sure!

Who knows? If I decide it's something I've had enough of then that will be it. I think he could live with that. If I wanted to go on and he wanted me to stop. We'd have to seriously discuss it at that point, if it ever happens.

The thing is this is something that turns us on but I don't see it becoming an exclusive lifestyle choice for us at the moment. We are justing seeing how it goes.

2wheel said:
Funny thing is my wife had over 300 men before we met. Now, that I said it's OK, she won't do anyone. Almost falls under the heading of 'once you get what you want - you no longer want it'.

Hope your's continues down the path of sexual freedom and satisfaction.

===========

wow ...you married the town bike :eek:
300 or so blokes before you eh? ...not
exactly real exclusive was she ....must make you
feel real special :D

duke9555, this was her estimate, not mine, and she followed up saying she was probably being conservative.

She said it was easier to just do it than say no, and besides she loves sex.

I met her in her mid-30s, she was by far the hottest woman I had ever met, even before knowing her past. After our 1st date which was drinks, we never met without having sex, even if it was a BJ in the Dunkin Donuts parking lot. She just exuded sexuality, every man she ever met wanted her, it was amazing (experienced this 1st hand), they would flirt and swoon. And they didn't know she was a an extraordinary slut, she grew up in a much larger place (Brooklyn, NY) 50 miles away.

She masturbated every day, most days several times, she was sexually open. We would be sitting and watching a run-of-the-mill movie, she would get the urge, just drop trou and masturbate. When we 1st met she was still 'dating' others. One time I told her that on her next date I want her to give her date a handjob before they even left her housing development, the next day I asked if she did, and she said of course I did.

She is the one who taught me sex is only sex - it's not love, it's just physical - it's not emotional. She equated it to an exotic handshake, a greeting without clothing.

Now I want her to do other men and she refuses, she says she is exclusive to me PERIOD. So in a way I do feel special, but I think I'd rather watch her fuck her way through the phone book.

Small update: last night I exercised my cruel side with my husband a little bit. I ordered him to massage my back and told him that I'd allow him to masturbate if he did a good enough job, which he did. While he wanked his cock I told him that when we go all the way with this I want to go into a room with my first Bull and just slam the door in his face, leaving him outside only able to hear my giggles along with banging and slurping squelchy noises. I told him that I want my first Bull to shoot all his cum right into my pussy and when it's over I'll leave the room without cleaning up so over the next half hour or so my Bulls cum is dribbling out of me. Needless to say husband went nuts and shot his load. While I said this I was stroking his head like a little pet and saying very unmasculine things to him about how cute his little penis was (it's actually an average size but he loves that). After we were done he stayed hard for about half an hour and was very keen that when we go ahead this is the sort of thing he wants to do. So let's see!

I don't understand that.

Wow. It's all Greek to me. Lol

Some great stories!!
I've posted some of our past in other threads. She also had issues when we first talked about it convinced no one would be interested in her cause she was over weight from being pregent still.
The string of guys proved that wrong.
We have gone from swing to almost just her playing me being the cucked house husband.

I think that might be what happens to us. But I'm fine with that. Although I would like to film a session with the explicit intention of showing it to my husband, me and my Bull could really go for it, screaming and grunting while we fuck and I want to look right at the camera while my Bull is pounding my pussy and tell my husband how a real powerful man is owning his wife.