I've started!

• Thread starterb717realhotwife
  • Start date

b717realhotwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 15, 2011
Hi guys, you may remember me, I know Blaquehorse does. My wannabe cuck husband was a member here before he got banned, not quite sure why but someone he shared some pictures of me with was too so maybe someone upset someone else I don't know. Anyway it doesn't matter because before he was banned we set up my profile here and as I'm the hot wife I think that's the best way round. So now he is in the backseat and I'm in control!

Anyway last Saturday I took my first proper step to becoming a proper cruel unfaithful wife (like he says he wants) I went out for the night with a good girlfriend and a female friend of hers I dont know. While I was at the bar in a club I was approached by a very good looking young mixed race guy who offered me a shot. Thinking back I guess it was silly to take a drink offered by a stranger but at the time I wasn't thinking about that. We got talking, he was 27 and called (actually I'm not going to say!). He asked if I was married and to keep it simple I said yes but we have an open agreement. The next thing I know he moves in and we were all over each other for about 5 minutes, he was fondling my bum, kissing my neck and tongue-ing me and I was responding! My girlfriend and her friend were nearby and watching, her poor friend had the shock of a lifetime I think! Because I was with friends I left it at that and went back to them. He asked me to come and find him later but I decided not to because I was out with friends and I was a bit cautious of getting into something I couldn't control with a total stranger.

The thing is afterwards I just felt horny and excited, I'm 33 and have 2 children and got pulled by a very good looking 27 year old black guy! I wasn't sure before that if I was good enough! I didn't feel any guilt about my husband or what I'd done, I just felt hot! I sent my husband a text telling him what I'd done. He was in bed asleep (it was about 1:30am) but he was very excited and reassured me he didn't mind (lol, the poor fucker thought I actually gave a fuck!). The truth is as much as I enjoyed what I did I also got off on thinking about my little husband at home, being a good little house husband while I was being groped and tongued by a fit young guy!

So that's my first step. Small fry compared to what a lot of you get upto but it's a beginning, it's done great things for my confidence, I had a really good hard fuck with my husband 2 days later as a result and I am now confident about moving on to the next stage as long as its controlled and in the right circumstances. I hope there will be more to tell in the coming months. If there is then of course I will share it here.

I gotta ask How does anyone get banned Here? (After some of the things I have seen and read Here?). :eek:

Please do share your exploits. You write very well and I'm sure the details of any fuck-fests you attend will be well received by all. A few photos of the action wouldn't hurt either.:D

Nice start b717,
Do you have any future plans? What about your friend. Does she know the arrangement you have with hubby/cucky?

I don't know why he got a ban but he must have upset someone. Anyway that wasn't the focus of my post. I only mentioned it in case anyone remembered him or me. I didn't want to sound like I was pretending this was my first experience of this forum because anyone who looks at my profile will see I've posted before.

My friend does know about the arrangement I have with my husband. I told her he gets off on the idea so she's aware of his kink and what I might do when I'm out with her. I don't talk to her about the cuckold aspect to it, I think that's just between me and him, she might think it anyway for all I know. She is friends with me and my husband and is very un judgemental which is nice. She's in a slightly different situation to me: her fat sweaty husband fucked some bimbo behind her back and when she found out she dumped him. She's 10 years younger than he was (she's 32) and has taken up with a really nice guy in his 20s and is having a great time! Shes a very attractive woman do he's doing well for himself. I don't think she's interested in the sort of things me and my husband get up to but we are both a pair of hot women in our 30s with an eye for younger men so we have a laugh together!

Blaquehorse was nothing to do with the banning by the way! Anyway it doesn't matter if he's banned or not by you guys because I have banned him now which counts for so much more!

Ha,ha,ha ! This is soo hilarious. Cumbox, i am not b717realhotwife's husband. She was only asking if i remember her and promptly informed me i might remember that her husband, although, he has been banned. We were in contact some time ago.
I hope this clears it up.
And now to the business at hand: It is great to hear that you are making progress. Do please keep us all updated.

Ah! I was a little slow on the uptake there. OMG! If Blaquehorse was my husband I'd hardly be out and about looking for guys! Talk about ungrateful!

Keep us posted!

I will, it might be a little while before anything else happens, I don't get out much :(

By the way if you want to know what I look like google image search Clare Rose wamprincess and you'll see me in my fetish modelling days a few years ago... But that's another story!

Actually I've just checked, you get far more pictures of me if you just google wamprincess.

These things do happen. Lol ! Any updates yet? Hope it is all going well.

Thanks for sharing this. I've been married for twelve years and I wish my wife would do this. I wish she would go out with her friends and sleep with other men. That's the truth. If you were my wife and you came home and told me you slept with another guy (or guys) it would really spice up our sex life. I would have someone to compete with. It puts a spark in the marriage. After 12 years, I don't care for monogamy anymore. It gets to be a boring rut. I don't expect my wife to care about how I feel either. I want her to have other men and enjoy herself without any guilt. So if you were my wife, I encourage you to go out and enjoy yourself. You deserve it.

All is going very well thanks Blaquehorse. No more progress yet but with our lifestyles: work, two young children, school runs etc there isn't a lot of time for getting out to pursue our adult interests. I should think we will take another step within the next month or so but what it will be I don't know yet.
Reeyees maybe you should gently begin to suggest this to your wife, if your sex life is honest enough that is. Me and my husband have always been honest and shared our fantasies so when he began to talk about this one I was happy enough. When I came to realise he wanted to act it out I was a bit worried that what he really wanted was to go off and meet other women. It was showing me this forum which
helped explain what his real motives were and one I knew that I was fine with it. I've always had a thing for fit guys, my husband is in pretty good shape with an average size dick, I have no complaints but begin given the green light to meet hot fit young guys, especially black guys was something that really turned me on. I know this sounds a bit hypocritical because I was worried about him wanting to meet women but if he'd never brought this up I would be loyal to him forever without a problem. It's because he wants it and I get something out of it too that we are starting off down this road. I don't know how far we will go or if it's something we will do forever but it's added some excitement to our lives already. And like I said the cruel part of me really wants to ride a fit guy with a nice big cock while my husband either wanks his inferior white dick in the corner or is at home with the kids like an emasculated little house husband cuck!

Wow Realhotwife, from your last post, it is obvious that you are ready to take the plunge. Show your husband the post, i am sure he will dress you up to go out and find that big black cock you so hungrily crave.

We are both ready, it's just deciding how we are going to do it, me out for the night is ok for a little touching up but I'm not sure that's a safe way for me to go all the way. There is a club very near us we could go to that does swinging events and I'm quite keen to go down that route, or finding someone via a site like this. I think I prefer the club or web route because it's more ordered.

Swing clubs was how we started. Found they were a low pressure environment. We went just to watch and play with each other. Dance music started we were grinding and another guy started grinding from behind. She was enjoying she sensation and before I knew it he was in her pussy fucking the shit out of her. Wasn't expecting that. He made her cum several times. Never thought I would let another guy touch my wife but when he grunted and came inside her I was hooked.

What you've written b717realhotwife is enticing & erotic.

What you've written zippless is hot, sexy & sexual. To me in this instance less it more, much more.

Zippless, how did your wife respond?

zippless said:
Swing clubs was how we started. Found they were a low pressure environment. We went just to watch and play with each other. Dance music started we were grinding and another guy started grinding from behind. She was enjoying she sensation and before I knew it he was in her pussy fucking the shit out of her. Wasn't expecting that. He made her cum several times. Never thought I would let another guy touch my wife but when he grunted and came inside her I was hooked.

That is a good suggestion. The swing club can be low key, see sexy people but no pressure to do anything and you can go home with your spouse.