Is Britain the most racially tolerant nation on Earth?

• Thread starterblackcocklover29
  • Start date
myschyfnmayhem said:
LOL Wow you're nothing like Hitler at all LOL By the way-If you're right then the Sicilian blood from the African invasion makes me part of that heritage. But its the Irish blood that makes me mouthy. The 'colors' have been mixing since the dawn of time and everyone is genetically related.

what african invasion?

As person from the UK, the only difference between this place and other countries is that in the Uk, they bite you with a smile, where as in other countries, your bitten with a growl. But whether your getting bitten by smile or a growl, your still getting biten.

You want to know the truth, and it might hurt on this board. America is the most racially tolerant country in the world. Check out a european, and this includes britain, world cup match. Any non white person on the field gets murdered with racial slurs by the crowd. I've been to a few and its rough. Asia? Extremely xenophobic. Middle east? lmao. Africa? Very dangerous place for non blacks in most parts. South america? Not bad racially. We have our problems for sure, but no place is better. Maybe canada. Not sure.

eldoctor said:
You want to know the truth, and it might hurt on this board. America is the most racially tolerant country in the world. Check out a european, and this includes britain, world cup match. Any non white person on the field gets murdered with racial slurs by the crowd. I've been to a few and its rough. Asia? Extremely xenophobic. Middle east? lmao. Africa? Very dangerous place for non blacks in most parts. South america? Not bad racially. We have our problems for sure, but no place is better. Maybe canada. Not sure.

LMFAO.Yeah right,within living memory you were practising racial segregation and were hanging black men from trees,never heard of anything like that happening in a european state,where it was a policy to treat a blackman as a second class citizen.Sure we have our tensions, but i've never come across a sign like the one a pal of mine came across on the border line of a southern US county that read ''nigger boy don't you let the sun set on your ass'',and that wasn't so long ago.

eldoctor said:

Absolute rubbish. That's not happened in England since the days of the monkey chants against the likes of Barnes and Fashanu in the mid-80s. It was stamped out as part of a successful campaign long before UEFA/FIFA introduced the "Let's Kick It Out" campagain. Shaun Wright-Phillips and other English players were subjected to monkey chants when playing against Spain a few years back yet UEFA didn't act. Incredible isn't it.

eldoctor said:
You want to know the truth, and it might hurt on this board. America is the most racially tolerant country in the world. Check out a european, and this includes britain, world cup match. Any non white person on the field gets murdered with racial slurs by the crowd.

lol. England is possibly the only place where that never happens. I have been to many soccer matches over there.

There was actually a big uproar when some English players (black England players) were verbally abused (shouted at) while playing soccer for England against Spain in Spain's number 1 national soccer stadium. The Spanish are notorious for this. The British Prime Minister of the time even got involved.

eldoctor said:

Afew hooligans at a football match cant be used to sum up the nation.

necoule said:
LMFAO.Yeah right,within living memory you were practising racial segregation and were hanging black men from trees,never heard of anything like that happening in a european state,where it was a policy to treat a blackman as a second class citizen.Sure we have our tensions, but i've never come across a sign like the one a pal of mine came across on the border line of a southern US county that read ''nigger boy don't you let the sun set on your ass'',and that wasn't so long ago.

Wow, awesome. Your hate makes you strong!!! lmao This line make my chuckle the most though "within living memory YOU were practising racial segregation and were hanging black men from trees" Me? I'm not even from America you dolt(but live here now) and even If I was, that would not apply to me, I'm 28 years old. Nice try bigot.

Still stands, America is the greatest nation on earth to get where you are going. And bullshit to England not shouting racial slurs at football matches. I've been to many and have heard it. Of every country on this planet, race counts the least in America. Does America have racial tensions? Hell yeah. This board is proof of it, lmao. If America was one hundred percent non racial, this board would not exist, Fact.

eldoctor said:
Whites have always doubted claims of racism at the time they were being made, no matter how strong the evidence is. Whites in every generation have thought there was no real problem with racism, irrespective of the evidence. In 1953 at a time when racism was rampant in the USA (And over here in the UK) nearly two-thirds of whites, when polled, said they believed blacks were treated the same as whites in their communities--almost the same number as say this now, some forty-plus years later ?

I'm sure they would said "Oh yeah, there is no racism here, but it was really bad in 1933" and I'm sure the people in 1933 would have said there was no racism in their communities but really bad in 1883

EVERY GENERATION OF WHITE PEOPLE HAVE SAID THAT RACISM IS NOT PROBLEM

and every time you have been wrong. So answer me this : Why should I respect what you are saying when you have built up such a poor record ? So your telling me that after all these years of whites screwing it up and misjudging racism, now after all these years your suddenly enlightened and can view the racial landscape accurately ?

Of course, your ignorance of the lived realities of black people is no surprise. Rather, it is the result of your isolation from African Americans in daily life. More than eighty percent of whites live in virtually all-white neighbourhoods, and nearly nine in ten white suburbanites live in communities with less than one percent black populations. One can expect this degree of isolation to lead to a skewed perception of what other people experience. After all, if one doesn't know many blacks, or witness discrimination, it is all the more likely that one will find the notion of widespread mistreatment hard to digest. Especially when you have been socialized to give more credence to what members of your own group say, than what the racial "other" tells you is true.

The truth is black insight on the matter of race - has NEVER failed us. If you want to know about whether or not racism is a problem, it would probably do you best to ask the folks who are its TARGETS. We, after all, are the ones who must, as a matter of survival, learn what it is, and how and when it's operating. Where as whites on the other hand, are the persons who have never had to know a thing about it, and who--for reasons psychological, philosophical and material--have always had a keen interest in covering it up.

sobers said:
Whites have always doubted claims of racism at the time they were being made, no matter how strong the evidence is. Whites in every generation have thought there was no real problem with racism, irrespective of the evidence. In 1953 at a time when racism was rampant in the USA (And over here in the UK) nearly two-thirds of whites, when polled, said they believed blacks were treated the same as whites in their communities--almost the same number as say this now, some forty-plus years later ?

I'm sure they would said "Oh yeah, there is no racism here, but it was really bad in 1933" and I'm sure the people in 1933 would have said there was no racism in their communities but really bad in 1883

EVERY GENERATION OF WHITE PEOPLE HAVE SAID THAT RACISM IS NOT PROBLEM

and every time you have been wrong. So answer me this : Why should I respect what you are saying when you have built up such a poor record ? So your telling me that after all these years of whites screwing it up and misjudging racism, now after all these years your suddenly enlightened and can view the racial landscape accurately ?

Of course, your ignorance of the lived realities of black people is no surprise. Rather, it is the result of your isolation from African Americans in daily life. More than eighty percent of whites live in virtually all-white neighbourhoods, and nearly nine in ten white suburbanites live in communities with less than one percent black populations. One can expect this degree of isolation to lead to a skewed perception of what other people experience. After all, if one doesn't know many blacks, or witness discrimination, it is all the more likely that one will find the notion of widespread mistreatment hard to digest. Especially when you have been socialized to give more credence to what members of your own group say, than what the racial "other" tells you is true.

The truth is black insight on the matter of race - has NEVER failed us. If you want to know about whether or not racism is a problem, it would probably do you best to ask the folks who are its TARGETS. We, after all, are the ones who must, as a matter of survival, learn what it is, and how and when it's operating. Where as whites on the other hand, are the persons who have never had to know a thing about it, and who--for reasons psychological, philosophical and material--have always had a keen interest in covering it up.

I did not read that, since I knew from the first line, it was a quote and not your own ideas or thoughts. Very poor form and a sincere lack of any sort of coherent reasoning. Hey, I'm going to run to the internets and quote someone too!!! Wait, no, I'm a man. I speak my mind and back my own shit up.

Should I really respond? Get some game kid and something I can actually respond too. Plagerism is not very sexy.

england was the first euro- country to become femmed and accept crossdressing as acceptable...
look at lawrence of Arabia
look at most english comedy shows
crossdressing is a way that allows english men to dress up like femmes and allows them to serve big black dicks
england was the first nation to elect a female dom as their leader
based on the fact that she dressed like a female dom

blkice2u@aol.com

what makes american black males different then others

only in america were black males chosen based on their physical gifts

and black women were breeded with the best black studs just like horses

after two hundred years of slavery we have a race of black men who were bred based on their bodies and their sexual skilles
black men who could reproduce the best slaves were given special privilages and the most attractive black women were given special chores and postions
the black men were bred based on their physical appearence and size
the black women we bred based on their physical attraction and their sexual skills
both ended up being bred based on their minds that allowed them to put them is positions of power and influence
imagine what will happen if blacks in america are ever allowed to reach thir highest level of competence...
they could make america the most powerful country in the world
the most attractive women in america are all black
the most powerful men in america are all black
the only people who were chosen and bred are black former slaves
not to be confused with africans
or other black who have a nation to call home
african american are the only people in america who can only claim america as their home
they are the chosen people
they are the true black leaders of the world
no other people in the world were chosen to build the chosen nation of the world america
everyone else came to america by choice
only the former slaves were hand picked

blkice2u@aol.com

BLKICE2U said:
what makes american black males different then others

only in america were black males chosen based on their physical gifts

and black women were breeded with the best black studs just like horses

after two hundred years of slavery we have a race of black men who were bred based on their bodies and their sexual skilles
black men who could reproduce the best slaves were given special privilages and the most attractive black women were given special chores and postions
the black men were bred based on their physical appearence and size
the black women we bred based on their physical attraction and their sexual skills
both ended up being bred based on their minds that allowed them to put them is positions of power and influence
imagine what will happen if blacks in america are ever allowed to reach thir highest level of competence...
they could make america the most powerful country in the world
the most attractive women in america are all black
the most powerful men in america are all black
the only people who were chosen and bred are black former slaves
not to be confused with africans
or other black who have a nation to call home
african american are the only people in america who can only claim america as their home
they are the chosen people
they are the true black leaders of the world
no other people in the world were chosen to build the chosen nation of the world america
everyone else came to america by choice
only the former slaves were hand picked

blkice2u@aol.com

What a joke.