Is Britain the most racially tolerant nation on Earth?

• Thread starterblackcocklover29
  • Start date
I doubt that. I know a lot of my countrymen who're there and most of them wish they were someplace else.

Besides, you ever seen a coloured fellow in the British House of Common's?

I think not we are not civilized just yet, now be fore any jump on my case I mean man as a whole we call this civilization but we are not civilized just yet , if we were then we would find other ways to solve our differences rather than with violence.

Yes I have seen a black fellow and black women in the house of commons. One of which is in the cabinet office.

Wow how out of touch are you. We have several Black and Asian members of parliament.

devoe said:
I doubt that. I know a lot of my countrymen who're there and most of them wish they were someplace else.

devoe said:

but above all else anyplace but nigeria lol

Last edited by a moderator:
It does not make any difference about interracial marriages at all. I see nowhere in the Bible that it says marrying outside your race is wrong. What I do see is white and black not taking responsibility. If you decide to stick it then you must stick with it. People are stupid and juvenile. All of us have responsiblities and it is past time for people to realize this fact! The color does not matter, if that is what you desire then fine but you better be responsible. That word "responsible" is huge because there are so many young people who hate that word. They better grow the hell up!

well we have george galloway, he is asian at heart... ;)

AnnRob said:
Wow how out of touch are you. We have several Black and Asian members of parliament.

Guess I'm that out of touch.

I am a raving liberal lol but even I think that white Britain is unfairly deemed racist nowadays. Just like white america.

although, of course Black men have always been allowed to vote in England, and sex the locals. lol. there was never any segregation, even when there was a large Black populaton in the fifties and onwards.

I find this thread ironic since it was the Brits who began using the word "Race" in reference to other ethnicities and nationalities during the slave trade. Every Human on Earth is of the Homo Sapiens RACE. Of course it was the Ruling Class who did this,not the Working Class. Then again I'm just a bloody Yank what do I know LOL

myschyfnmayhem said:
I find this thread ironic since it was the Brits who began using the word "Race" in reference to other ethnicities and nationalities during the slave trade. Every Human on Earth is of the Homo Sapiens RACE. Of course it was the Ruling Class who did this,not the Working Class. Then again I'm just a bloody Yank what do I know LOL

Race DOES exist, and the Black, Sub-Saharan African race happens to be superior to all the rest. :)

blackcocklover29 said:
Race DOES exist, and the Black, Sub-Saharan African race happens to be superior to all the rest. :)

That's a racist comment. And you say you're a liberal? Bullshit.

LOL Wow you're nothing like Hitler at all LOL By the way-If you're right then the Sicilian blood from the African invasion makes me part of that heritage. But its the Irish blood that makes me mouthy. The 'colors' have been mixing since the dawn of time and everyone is genetically related.

devoe said:

Which begs the eternal question...What the fuck is stopping them from going back?

gears said:
Which begs the eternal question...What the fuck is stopping them from going back?

Anti-Black racism perhaps?

Good news for me! :p

blackcocklover29 said:
Anti-Black racism perhaps?

In a country run by blacks? Interesting.... :lame:

sorry misunderstood the question