• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

In Law/Dad Cucks Son W/Caps

• Thread starterHowwee
  • Start date
Son In Laws

Son in laws trying to measure up for relatives.

Attachments

• SIL1.jpg
    SIL1.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 154
  • SIL2.jpg
    SIL2.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 149
  • SL3.jpg
    SL3.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 152
  • SL4.jpg
    SL4.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 155
  • SL5.jpg
    SL5.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 161
monitaur said:
The mother in law part, valid fantasy she would be reverse cucking your wife/her daughter. Dad giving it to your wife? Full steam ahead!
yes let dad giving it to your wife full steam ahead

Howwee said:
Okay, if you find this thread offensive I'll just drop it because I know some of you consider it to be incestuous even though there is no blood relationshp.

Having said that the young alpha male stud (me or you) being one upped by his old man turns me on, and no it never happened to me.

He did however get quite the eyeful when my second fiancee would come upstairs from taking a shower wearing a towel that wasn't quite big enough. She'd stand next to his chair and chat giving him a close up view of her considerable assests.

She would role play later and I was my father with a huge dick cuckolding "my" son.

My eighteen year old steady girlfriend was a cheerleader. I had a rule that if we lost a game I couldn't see her afterwards because that would be a reward I didn't deserve. Fortunately we only lost four games. The second time we lost she came to my parent's house anyway. She'd watch television laying on the floor giving my dad a view that nearly reached her panties. I was upstairs in my bedroom wondering if she was ******** more of her outstanding ass than necessary.

I also have the flip side in which the mother in law cucks me the husband by screwing her son in law.

Or maybe this has already been done in another thread I'm not aware of in which case just ignore everything above.

Howwee
i have let my dad see my gf now my wifes body. She did a fashion show for him and i wearing sexy maids outfits and such like. He got to see everything

Users who are viewing this thread