• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

In Law/Dad Cucks Son W/Caps

• Thread starterHowwee
  • Start date

Howwee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2006
Okay, if you find this thread offensive I'll just drop it because I know some of you consider it to be incestuous even though there is no blood relationshp.

Having said that the young alpha male stud (me or you) being one upped by his old man turns me on, and no it never happened to me.

He did however get quite the eyeful when my second fiancee would come upstairs from taking a shower wearing a towel that wasn't quite big enough. She'd stand next to his chair and chat giving him a close up view of her considerable assests.

She would role play later and I was my father with a huge dick cuckolding "my" son.

My eighteen year old steady girlfriend was a cheerleader. I had a rule that if we lost a game I couldn't see her afterwards because that would be a reward I didn't deserve. Fortunately we only lost four games. The second time we lost she came to my parent's house anyway. She'd watch television laying on the floor giving my dad a view that nearly reached her panties. I was upstairs in my bedroom wondering if she was ******** more of her outstanding ass than necessary.

I also have the flip side in which the mother in law cucks me the husband by screwing her son in law.

Or maybe this has already been done in another thread I'm not aware of in which case just ignore everything above.

Howwee

Reactions: navynurseusn and lapster
The mother in law part, valid fantasy she would be reverse cucking your wife/her daughter. Dad giving it to your wife? Full steam ahead!

• Love
Reactions: engene
Mother In Laws And One Daddy In Law

Hope you enjoy.

It's All Relative

Just great when everyone just gets along.

I like thread

Me also

Of course the 4th. image in original post was a waste of a potentially good cap. It must have been 'created' by a self-hating cuck, or more probably, bull. If you replaced the word puke with cum, it would be fabulous.

Father In Law

The better man usually wins.

Grandpa MIL and Mom

If your mom has the goods she shouldn't be afraid to advertise. Just tough on the poor son.

monitaur said:
Of course the 4th. image in original post was a waste of a potentially good cap. It must have been 'created' by a self-hating cuck, or more probably, bull. If you replaced the word puke with cum, it would be fabulous.

Shit you're right. I thought about claiming I just copied it, but WTF? Don't know which of the two I am...but I'm not a bull so I guess I hate myself.

More Wives and Girlfriends

Strong willed women who get what they want.

More Superior FIL's with a Son in law thrown in

Dad's just know how to treat women.

Son in Law Cuckolds Wife and Father in Law

Mature woman craving young hard cock. Just so happens it belongs to her son in law.

Attachments

• MIL1.jpg
    MIL1.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 285
  • MIL2.jpg
    MIL2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 243
  • MIL3.jpg
    MIL3.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 216
  • MIL4.jpg
    MIL4.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 240
Foster Son 1

My wife and I had decided to open our home to an emotionally challenged fourteen year old boy as foster parents after our kids were grown. He had a real chip on his shoulders for some time before he finally opened up to my wife.

Looking back it coincided with my wife updating her wardrobe.

I was out of the house during the day leaving the two of them home alone during the summer.

I don't know when or how it started but their relationship changed from maternal to boyfriend/girlfriend, or boy pursuing a MILF.

When I questioned her about the change she assured me that I was just envious of his nine inch cock. I asked how she knew that and she told me she had measured it so he'd know.

The kids even noticed how their mom acted around the young stud.

When he turned eighteen they quit hiding it from me, and I moved into the spare bedroom. I'm now just a waiter for them, and I haven't had sex with her since.

Attachments

• F1.jpg
    F1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 189
  • F2.jpg
    F2.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 168
  • F3.jpg
    F3.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 168
  • F4.jpg
    F4.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 152
Foster Son 2

His cock is indeed huge, but I've had enough practice cleaning it that I can nearly take the whole thing while I'm cleaning it off after he fucks my wife, or getting it hard before he does.

Attachments

• F7.jpg
    F7.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 156
  • F6.jpg
    F6.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 151
  • F5.jpg
    F5.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 148
Hot subject! Kinda of exciting knowing ro encoaurging your wife to cuckold you with a teen stud!

Mother In Laws/Fiancee 1

I was about to get married and I was worried. My mom didn't get along with my fiancée or her mom. They were like oil and water. I just didn't get it I loved my mom a lot and she'd always been so supportive of everything I did or tired to do without fail. My dad was truth be told, kind of a sissy wimp. Don't think he and mom would have gotten married if he hadn't gotten mom pregnant with me.

Mom was the one who gave me the birds and bees talk. I could ask her anything, and not feel stupid. Instead of using dumb pictures she'd just point everything out on her body. She made sure I knew that masturbation was okay and that she did it two or three times a day.

I had lots of friends but I thought some of them liked mom more than me.

The trouble started when I brought girlfriends to meet her. Mom wanted the best for me, and none of them measured up. Then I met my fiancée and even though mom thought she was a terrible choice. Finally a couple of weeks before the wedding mom, dad, my fiancée and I went out to dinner and it went really well. So well that I even took pictures of them together. The two women I loved most in the world together.

Attachments

• KF3.jpg
    KF3.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 157
  • KF1.jpg
    KF1.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 156
  • KF2.jpg
    KF2.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 155
Mother In Laws/Fiancee 2

After the dinner seemed to go much better. My fiancée even dropped by when I wasn't home and my fiancée told me later that they'd had a really good time. Mom must have had too much to drink because when I got home she was fast asleep on top of her martial bed, and didn't have any clothes on. Hoped that my fiancée hadn't seen her naked.

The icing on the cake was the dinner two nights before the wedding when all the family members got together. The two moms were all smiles, and my soon to be wife's younger brothers really seemed to like mom.

I had been a little worried about mom's dress, maybe too much skin showing, but no one mentioned it. My mother in law was even funny. She ordered a big glass of milk and made mooing sounds after each sip. They looked beautiful together outside the restaurant later.

Everything is going to be so great for the wedding.

Attachments

• KF5.jpg
    KF5.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 138
  • KF4.jpg
    KF4.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 128
  • KF6.jpg
    KF6.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 145
My Dad and My Wife

She told me she was going to help my dad in his garden. I should have known better, but I wanted her to be happy.

Attachments

• FIL6.jpg
    FIL6.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 140
  • FIL7.jpg
    FIL7.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 142
  • FIL9.jpg
    FIL9.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 160
Morning Fuck W/MIL

I thought I was dreaming. I always woke up with a hard on, but my penis felt all warm and slick. I looked down and thought at first it was my wife, but she won't even lick my penis. It was my beautiful stacked mother in law. She not only sucked my penis, but swallowed my sperm. I couldn't believe it. Then she got me hard again, and this time she climbed on top of me and rode my penis until I came again. She did it almost every morning because my wife slept in another room. She did that because she couldn't get to sleep unless she slept alone. Her brothers took turns waking her up so I wouldn't get caught.

Attachments

• MIL1.jpg
    MIL1.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 166
Reactions: lapster
What A Relief

I finally gave in, and went to see my doctor. I'd been trying to get my wife pregnant for two years, and we'd tried just about everything. She'd even suggested saving my sperm up so we didn't have sex for three months. Nothing worked so there I was trying to masturbate into a cup. I had no idea why it was so big. I could have used a thimble, but I suppose it was so there wouldn't be a mess. When I finally came it was funny because I was thinking about how my wife had told me about my dad getting a hard on when they danced together after our wedding.

When I got home I discovered she'd gone over to my parent's house, and even though they said she'd be right home it was over an hour.

We were disappointed when the test results came back because my doctor said my count was so low it would be a miracle if I ever got her pregnant. Imagine how surprised and happy we were to discover shortly after that she was indeed carrying my baby. Miracles do happen.

Attachments

• FIL10.jpg
    FIL10.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 215

Users who are viewing this thread