• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Impregnating hotwife

• Thread startermakemyday_1
  • Start date
ukhungbull said:
Custer, I think that would be rather humiliating for his wife; having to extract poor quality semen from a jar. It would be much more adequate to find a virile/potent bull to do the job properly by intercourse!

Gotta agree with this.

Find a wellhung, virile young man and give him your wife for a period of time.

Hi TJ,

In light of the challenges you face I have to congratulate you for being un-selfish. Your wife is a beautiful woman and deserves to propagate her genes. I think a married woman has a reasonable expection of having a baby during the course of her mairraige. Since you are unable to "deliver the goods" and both opt to stay married I think you are taking the right course of action. No woman should ever have to go through the indignities of becomming pregnant in the sterile, cold environment of some doctors office.

I think its great that you and your wife have opted to seek another man to start a family rather than go through some fertility clinic. I also think you should be allowed to watch your beautiful wife and her lover in acts leading to her becomming pregnant. Watching a lover take her fertile pussy bareback and then going down on her to clean up and get her off may even help put a bun in her oven.

I only wished I was the guy the two of you selected as her lover. J

Great thread, gorgeous wife pics, just wish i could be the one having sex with her. Hope every thing is ok and she's still getting other lover's cock's.

kev

Dorsetcuck said:
Wife made me have a vasectomy before we married. On our wedding day she was two months pregnant by her then bull. Since we married she has bred twice with different bulls and at present is pregnant by a black bull, due to give birth Jan 2010. On each occasion I have encouraged and helped her. It's a thrill beyond description to work out her ovulation chart and select the most likely time to get her impregnated. I always insist she conceives in our marital bed and has a different bull each time. She went black two years ago and desperately wanted a black baby. We're gonna have some explaining to do when baby is born but don't care! Her black bull has already bred 4 other babies. At present he's with her upstairs giving her a gentle fuck as she has a huge swollen belly. As soon as he's gone I'll be there to suck out his abundant cream pie. I'm a totally submissive cuck and always obey my wife and comply with her needs and desires. Despite being vasectomised I have to wear a condom on the rare occasions she allows me to fuck her. In her own words her cunt and womb are only available to real men with fertile spunk.

How did the birth go? Have you's made the excuse's to your famile's & friends why you have a black baby?

Please post some pics of your wife.

Question for Dorsetcuck:

Do your wife's children have your family name? If so -- isn't it nice of her to allow your family anme tyo be passed on?

Joycie said:
Question for Dorsetcuck:

Do your wife's children have your family name? If so -- isn't it nice of her to allow your family anme tyo be passed on?

========

yeah Dorsetcuck is a venerable old Anglo Saxon name ;)

I would like to know the source for this 'HOTT' video. Obviously it is edited so I would like to know how to link into a full version, or more clips like this one.
Harry

OK - apologies for the delay members. We are now back in the UK after a stint abroad, nothing happened at all there btw. We are getting settled and want to have one last 6 month push at this. She is in agreement to find a bull of her own accord and give it a go. I will not be allowed to watch, or shag her myself> i am officially on a sex ban starting end of April for 6 months (you all know about sperm wars - if not research it).

The banter has re-started. Ive been told the following quotes by my wife in the last 4 days:

Baby - you cant fuck me.

Youre a cuckold Baby - you know that.

You cant get me pregnant baby.

Honey - youre dicklet doesnt work properly anymore does it.

You can clean me when i get home. I'll give you a big creampie I promise.

Younger mans sperm is better than yours baby.

Baby i have no choice but to get someone else to fuck me.

I am going to find a young stud to spunk inside me several times. You will love it too.

So I wrote down a written goal of what will occur, I asked her to sign it and date it like a contract, she did so in a blink of an eyelid. Its like sometimes she doesnt want to know about this, then when focussed, she's ready to go off like a frog in a sock.....

Anyway, I'm excited again - nothing will happen until she has found her stud and will notify me in due course.

I will keep those of you interested posted. TJ

Love this caption - may have to get used to it soon.........

Attachments

• n_a.jpg
    n_a.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 621
Hope it all works out for you....can we see some more pictures of her...situations where shes with the other guys would love to see action shots..

Well, after all of your efforts, it seems that maybe YOU are not the problem. Seems no OTHER sperm is impregnating her either...

Maybe just decide that the pair of you are NOT supposed to have kids, and just enjoy your life?

I have fucked my wife MANY times with no birth control.. actually we have been married 12 years and have NEVER used any birth control.. and she has never fallen Pregnant. Seems someone is telling us something.. which is fine with us!

I agree Canberraguy4fun - are you actually from Canberra in OZ? its the most organised place iVe ever been to in my life.

Anyway back to subject - game on -she has a number from a guy at a party and its only a matter of time. Trimmed up her pussy nice and pretty and he will do the job in the next 2 weeks......

hehe

Users who are viewing this thread