• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Impregnating hotwife

• Thread startermakemyday_1
  • Start date
Jeezzus dude ... just read the load. Bloody amazing.

I'm in a similar possition to you, however we've just popped through an IVF cycle and are awaiting the results. Even that knocks your confidence ! I've told her that if this doesn't work she needs to get pregnant the real way and we'll have to find some cocks for her.

Your updates and stories are insperational, good luck and thankyou.

By the way, that's a very sexy lady you have there.

delpfincouple30 said:
Wow, what a hot looking lady you have. Wish you where somewhere closer ( or maybe you are ;)) to Florida... Would love to fill her up with my seed...
This is what she needs...!;)

What a lucky sonagun you are. I would give my right (make that left) nut to clean both her & you. Maybe you could then drop another load directly into my open throat & mouth,:p

Whay A Very Lovely Woman You Have Sir

Make; Let me tip this new 5 star stetson to you and your beautiful hot wife. You two have it together it seems and more power to you both. I just wish to tell you and her how much i am personally impressed with your attitudes and desires. Now that and five bucks will get one of you a small coffee at starbucks, but at least you know that some of us are pulling for you. Along with wishing you all the happiness in the world, Once more, your lady is so sweet and SEXY looking and it is obivious that she is so REAL!!!!! It would be really exciting if you will continue to keep us posted along with her photos. Thank you both and BEST WISHES, :) okdeacon

Thanks to all you crew for your support - especially LBC, wnnabe and Ok, I'm over the threat now - it's sorted and dusted. I was like a child before xmas last night pacing up and down, THIS all after she gave me a double dose of night nurse with fanny ******* and told me, you need to be anthesthitised whilst im being impregnated. Naturally i took the dose and by 730pm had fainted in bed. woke up wonky at 130am and started drinking beer, watched the sunrise at 620am and couldnt wait any more and had to text her. She shocked me with, he's giving me a third serve text ok alls well - and didnt come home til just before 10 am.

When she did eventually walk in - she dropped her kit and sat on my face whilst i ate creampie and wanked and then she ********** as evidenced here: It tasted amazing i must say......Never imagined it would be so good - seriously guys!

Only drama is that the bull was so good she wants to even go away with him next weekend. That's a bit early for my liking but i have to make a decision on this and see.

Enjoy these pics - I DID!!!!! I'm in one!!!

TJ.

Attachments

• home.jpg
    home.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 2,640
  • cp.jpg
    cp.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 2,374
  • **********.jpg
    **********.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 3,167
Heres another 2

These cum stained panties tell a story of their own>>>>>>>>>>>

Attachments

• cum stained panties.jpg
    cum stained panties.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 2,359
  • DSC02307.jpg
    DSC02307.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 2,356
Thanks

makemyday_1 said:
Heres another 2

These cum stained panties tell a story of their own>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for sharing. Specially those pictures. Your story is great

I gues we will just have to sit and wait for the results

Congratulations

h5t6ca said:
Thanks for sharing. Specially those pictures. Your story is great

I gues we will just have to sit and wait for the results

Congratulations

No probs pal - 15 days apparently for an accurate pee test. Will be waiting patiently.

TJ

After a deep discussion, I have decided to let her go away next weekend with her bull. If he hasnt already impregnated her, she would like him to do the job next month which means keeping him on a lifeline. She has reassured me of her love. She said "you have my heart and soul, just not my vagina. You are an amazing husband and i would never leave you for him, but i really like the sex and I will bring you back a very big creampie."

How could I say no to that!

TJ

Reactions: cynful
Wow what a lucky man u are!! She is very beautiful and i hope the best for u guys!! We would love to see some pics of her and her bull in action!!

nightflyer91670 said:
hey you want me to tickle your ass with a feather?cissy as bitch

Not my style, but thanks anyway. Maybe I could tickle yours with a cricket bat. Thats more my go smartarse......

I just read this thread and wow, kudos to the both of you for having the strength and courage to go ahead with your plan. Your wife looks really hot, and i'm sure her bull is keeping her satisfied with the photos you've provided us. Hope to hear some updates from the both of you! thanks for posting your lovely wife here!

Update.....

Not Pregnant. Trying again in 10 days time. This time 2 other blokes. I get to watch one session for the first time ever only from ajoining room. Better than nothing and waiting for her to come home.

Sperm Wars is on!!!!

I would love to hear your description of what you witnessed from the adjoining room... :cool:

Honestly No Update crew - other than Again last month cycle = Not Pregnant.

So - I sent her out to her donor just for a good seeing to. She came home in the early hours, undressed and jumps on the bed and straddles my face. Squeezes her thighs and empties the contents of that freshly seen to vagina all over my face. I've never had anything like it in my life. Startled but amazed - I loved every minute of it.

Same again tomorrow night and next week is the viewing from the ajoining room. She says it's a one off but we both know deep down it's the first of many.......

Your wife IS a VERY SEXY LADY and you and the guys she is seeing ARE VERY LUCKY GUYS!!! :D My Best To You Both!!! :)

Did she moan differently than she does with you?
Perhaps he made her come multiple times...?
Can you discern her eagerness for his cock, vis-a-vis yours? ;)

You would be an excellent candidate for a chastity device, because your testosterone levels drop everytime you masturbate. Your impotence is caused by excessive masturbation. A chastity plastic curve, CB2,000 or CB3,000 or similar prevents you from masturbating - and with the padlock on, your wife's lover could hold the key to ensure you did not try to persusade your wife to take it off more often than once a fortnight. You will amazed how much your sex drive improves if you are in chastity for 3 months with twice a month prostrate milking.

I hope you have it sorted as to whether you will definitely rear the child as your own, which father's name is to go on the birth certificate, and whether the biological father can have frequent access to his child without any attempt by you to prevent him seeing his child.

It would be very desirable for your wife's lover to give her several children, and ideally he should have some rights to become a long term lover - because he will have a very strong physical and sexual bond with your wife, and of course, deep emotional feelings for her because together they are making a baby to ADD VALUE TO YOUR MARRIAGE.

You need to always demonstrate a healthy respect for her lovers, even if you feel less than adequate with your volume of sperm.

If you continue to masturbate, you will find that your impotency gets worse to the point that your wife needs you to sleep in the spare room permantly. She needs penetration, not a limp, cum-empty pen-is.

You need to get the chastity device ASAP.

Reactions: cynful

Users who are viewing this thread