• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ill tell you about the time i fucked your wife..

e4.jpege8.jpegMy wife she very prude and does not like to show

e4.jpege8.jpegMy wife she very prude and does not like to show
Wow, she’s got some massive fucking tits on her. Love the really big nipples too. I’m not into BBW’s too much, but for those fucking floppers I’d make an exception. They’re so big two cocks could fuck them at the same time. One cocky under each fat tit.

Wow, she’s got some massive fucking tits on her. Love the really big nipples too. I’m not into BBW’s too much, but for those fucking floppers I’d make an exception. They’re so big two cocks could fuck them at the same time. One cocky under each fat tit.
Thanks for the frank reply, pity you not into bbw plenaty to play with

Thanks for the frank reply, pity you not into bbw plenaty to play with
As I mentioned, I’d make an exception for that pussy, and those tits. Let’s just say, it’s for personal reasons…memorie…good, floppy titted memories.

Here's my wife Rachel. She's usually a little shy, but after only a drink or two becomes a total slut. I'd LOVE to hear about when you fucked her!
View attachment 2336300View attachment 2336302
View attachment 2336303
View attachment 2336304
View attachment 2336305View attachment 2336307View attachment 2336306
Your gorgeous wife reminds me of a great woman called joelle legge she’s on tiktok and Facebook…and she is funny….
As well as sexy….look her up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back