• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ill tell you about the time i fucked your wife..

• Thread starteradamkelsey
  • Start date
Cumeatingwife said:
I have been imagining your wife with a pair of big milk filled tits. Wow…a 16-year old with milk filled tits. That would be something.
It would, I'd love to have seen her sister with a fat belly. Come uppance for starting at 14

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and Cumeatingwife
picknick said:
It would, I'd love to have seen her sister with a fat belly. Come uppance for starting at 14
There are consequences for spreading open your pussy when you’re young.

Reactions: franklyhorny
Cumeatingwife said:
There are consequences for spreading open your pussy when you’re young.
would you like to see a photo of my wife, her sister and the sisters bastard daughter?

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and Cumeatingwife
picknick said:
would you like to see a photo of my wife, her sister and the sisters bastard daughter?
If they’re all of proper ages, fuck yes.

Reactions: franklyhorny
Cumeatingwife said:
If they’re all of proper ages, fuck yes.
it's clothed anyway

Reactions: adamkelsey and franklyhorny
I look forward to hearing what you say!

IMG_8942.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: WearMoreNylons, laury, Lovasianladies and 2 others
Reactions: adamkelsey and bristolguy
bristolguy said:

IMG_8942.jpeg
i will take the two of you to a restaurant where i will tell her how i will in the coming hours transfer her from a lady into my slut. i will show her pictures of what is waiting for her. when we leave she will wear a butt plug and no panty. it is her to decide whether you can join

Reactions: bristolguy
bristolguy said:

IMG_8942.jpeg
Love her look. Would really like to taste her juices

Reactions: bristolguy
If anyone wants to play a dick game on chatpic.org message me

adamkelsey said:
Post a picture of your wife and I'll tell you about the time I fucked her. I'm very creative. Send a good photo
Here's my wife Ashlie.

Screenshot_20230728-020617.png 20190503_114632.jpg IMG_0185.JPG 20170916_012146.jpg 20190820_165024.jpg IMG_0164.jpg IMG_0183.JPG IMG_1134.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
I would love a story about my wife. Her name is Piccina.

IMG_7433.jpeg IMG_7432.jpeg IMG_1707.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, bristolguy, adamkelsey and 1 other person
Staten Island NY slut for bbc goes to NYC NJ come home full of lots of blk guys cum in her ass cunt on her blonde hair and tell me all about
She love blk gb too
If anyone recognizes, please tell me I have much more pictures

IMG_3744.jpeg IMG_3628.jpeg IMG_0812.jpeg IMG_1847.jpeg IMG_0488.jpeg IMG_0351.jpeg IMG_0355.jpeg IMG_0356.jpeg IMG_6956.jpeg IMG_6957.jpeg IMG_4346.jpeg IMG_3216.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
powerful11 said:
Staten Island NY slut for bbc goes to NYC NJ come home full of lots of blk guys cum in her ass cunt on her blonde hair and tell me all about
She love blk gb too
If anyone recognizes, please tell me I have much more pictures

IMG_3744.jpeg IMG_3628.jpeg IMG_0812.jpeg IMG_1847.jpeg IMG_0488.jpeg IMG_0351.jpeg IMG_0355.jpeg IMG_0356.jpeg IMG_6956.jpeg IMG_6957.jpeg IMG_4346.jpeg IMG_3216.jpeg
Sounds like a terrific wife

Users who are viewing this thread