• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Love My Precious Wife!!! You Need To See Her!!!

• Thread starterCalifornication
  • Start date
Wow, you are so beautiful.

I'm always interested in knowing, do you have any requirements for the men you screw? There a size requirement?

Hey "tenderloin" thanks for your post. It's awesome.

IT's always good to see men enjoying our pics ;-)

Also, in regards to "Razor's" question... We don't have any specific requirements. It's really just up to her to decide who she's going to fuck. Plus most the time we don't know the size of a guy until we or she is in bed with him.

I know a guy's body is important to her but, she also has to like the guy as a person. I mean we don't just like meet guys on the internet we or she can meet a fuck buddy anywhere... I mean for example she has fucked almost everyone of my friends at one time or another ;-)

Great pics of a lovely girl!!!
You are right to share her,too many men think that it is wrong to let others use thir wife,however I know that lots of sperm and different cock will keep your girl fit and happy?
Why not get her to keep a diary of the days she fuckrd and the color and thesize of cock she took?

Anymore Cum Pics

Anymore cum pics guys?

I love seeing you cum on my pictures!

Honey, how about we see some more pics of you. I think it's time we saw your pretty pussy full of some studs fresh cum with your hand on the back of your poor little hubby's head making him lick it all up for you. I think the pics should show him on his knees and jerking off while he licks the mess between your legs, don't you? - Mino

You are one lucky man she is sooo sexy!!

Awesome!

Dude she's amazing! I would love to fuck her senseless. She's so sexy!!!

Her getting Pregnant from a one night stand is THE Hottest thing in the cuckold relationship!!!! That takes it ALL the way....So fucking hot for her to do that....her belly big and him Still fucking her while she is pregnant...and in front of YOU. *sigh* The Ultimate Turnon!

Absolute surprise to me how Cali can post some amazing photos - and, suddenly, all our cuckolds have found some hidden testosterone and are acting like "stud-wannabes".

So Cali can take it as a (reality compliment) that she has the "magnetic energy" to have any guy she desires.

If a cucky "can go back", does this mean his training has not been sufficient to hold him tightly inside the lifestyle he thought he wanted?

A committed cuckold CAN'T GO BACK, he feels compelled to support his wife in all matters sexual. No cuckold would ever allow his wife to miss out on the (life of a single woman) inside amended wedding vows.

Even some Nuns struggle with their decision to be chaste.

I am not sure whether many Priests have ever tried to deny themselves sins of the flesh, and it now seems that the RC Church is really a protected sex club that used to castrate choir bois to retain their soprana voices.

Trite and repetitive!

A word of warning, my ex had a steady b/f who she dated for about 3 years, she got pregnant by him but when she had a miscarriage he seemed to blame her and broke off their relationship, but it was very hot when she told me she was expecting his baby though

Just having some fun with you yoniage, almost all of us have double-posted at one time or the other!

There is only one thing wrong with her, she isn't my wife! I would love to be her cuck hubby. She would look so great nursing a beautiful black baby.
You are one lucky cuck.

you never know, mac... I'm interested to hear/see if they're still around; still together.

come in romania to impregnate her what do you think?

location ? lets talk ?

She needs to get black.for sure...

Hot pics and GORGEOUS wife...would like to fuck her SO bad :)

Users who are viewing this thread