• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Love My Precious Wife!!! You Need To See Her!!!

• Thread starterCalifornication
  • Start date
jojo4017 said:
She has a beautiful face but I think her body on a 1 to 10 scale is only a 5 meaning average, I think all these men that say she is so hot say it because of what she does not because her body is that hot. The one guy in the pictures way back looked fat and ugly why on earth would she fuck him?

ooooooohhhhh picky picky,let's see a pic of you,Adonis?
Get outta here she is a goddess by any standards,and let's be honest this is one of the few GENUINE couple posts i've seen on here,this is not some guy pretending he has the hottest wife while posting some pics he found on the net,or even some guy pretending he's a woman,they have posted proof, or are you dating miss world or something mr.Adonis?
Let's just enjoy these lovely pics,i agree it's all in her eyes

She needs cum over her face on the ones where the 3 of you are together - you licking it off

beautiful wife

Your wife is so sexy & beautiful. She is the spitting double of my mates wife(Gillian) who i've had many a wank over think i was fucking Gillian. Thanks for posting your pics.

mincercuck said:
Now here's a first !!!! a GENUINE couple with photos to prove it,and she is gorgeous,such lovely nips whooooahhhh !!!!!!!
Looks like an excellent cocksucker too.
All you guys who claim that a beautiful woman is your wife/g/f should follow this example or fess up.
WELL DONE YOU TWO !!!

Perfectly put mincercuck - after I commented on this beautiful woman in my first week on the forum I got a lovely 'Thank you' PM from them that made me feel welcome and free to communicate with everyone else.

(They were also the 'subjects' of my first private story - which I did for them to thank them for taking the trouble to welcome me) :)

Fucking awsom. Thanks a million for sharing your bitifull wife.

I think she is awesome! I love married women who fuck lots of guys. My wife has been fucking other guys for almost 20 years.

Rob

wow i would love 2 fuck your sluty wife. again thx :D

Does Anyone Wanna Put There Dick On Me???

Hey everyone... I love on your comments but, I would love some more pics of you cumming to me ;-)

Who on here is man enough to post a pic of your dick on a print out of one of my pictures???

Oh god, I would love to put my dick on you for real, you hot slut. Sadly, I don't have a printer to do you justice, but if you're ever in Dallas I'd love to take some pics with my cock on every part of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Californication said:
Hey everyone... I love on your comments but, I would love some more pics of you cumming to me ;-)

Who on here is man enough to post a pic of your dick on a print out of one of my pictures???

Hi Babe - been there, done that, back on page 6 - but I seem to be the only one. (I too was suffering from 'bad printer syndrome', but I couldn't resist) :D

Have you been enjoying yourself? What have you been up to? (PM me if you like). It would be great to see an up-to-date shot of one of my favorite HOT wives ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Grey... I love your pics

Yes,,, I love those pics of your dick on my pictures.

It's was really nice to see how I turned you on. I love turning men on!

Here's some pics from tonight... Nothing special right now... Just me and my face.

I hope you still like...

By the way, the flowers were sent from a guy that I met on here. So Cute!

Attachments

• Photo 234.jpg
    Photo 234.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 858
  • Photo 272.jpg
    Photo 272.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 959
  • Photo 275.jpg
    Photo 275.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 800
Here's Some Silly Pics

Here's some silly pics of me looking Arad ;-)

BTW, I'm not Arab, but I think they're cute...

I love all you guys... Write to me!

Kisses...

Photo 229.jpg Photo 228.jpg Photo 227.jpg Photo 226.jpg

Reactions: randomname
your amazing. my wife and i are starting down the same path as you two so its nice to see its working out so well for you

Californication said:
BTW, I'm not Arab, but I think they're cute...

I saw those and immediately thought 'Lara Croft' :cool:

You're a beautiful young lady, and that is one LUCKY DOG who you are with. You deserve the flowers, and the fun, and I wish I lived a few thousand miles closer :D

{I'll keep to myself where those kisses went - but you'll probably work it out} ;)

You're gorgeous, I'd love to meet you.

... ??? ... ???

Was that directed at me?

Californication said:
She is the love of my life!!!

We've been married for five years... she started fucking other guys two years ago...

She has been with nine guys since... eleven if you count blow jobs...

I have not been with another girl since I met her!!! I love it though!!!

By the way... she's bisexual!

And.. that's her friend and me in the pics!
who is the girl in the 3rd set of pics with your wife?

mother-in-law, sister-in-law, sister, mom !!!!!

ment to mention that she is one beautiful girl...has that inocesnt look about her. u got one good looking cock sucker there.

Photos for you

Thank you very much for posting the hot photos of your hook ups!!

I see you would like for us to return the favor, and post pix of us jacking off to your pretty face. Glad to oblige! Attached.

Hope you can enjoy as much as we enjoy your photos :D

Attachments

• DSC04219.jpg
    DSC04219.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 323
  • DSC04235.jpg
    DSC04235.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 463

Users who are viewing this thread