• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Like To Make My Man My Glory Hole...

• Thread starterStraponQuennB
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. StraponQuennB,

Thank you for the great photos. Your near-full length photo on the left is exceptionally good. You have very sensuous long hair, sensuous full lips, a *very* attractive figure — obviously, you're very fit — and your strapon expresses the dominant nature of your personality, and your intentions, well.... very well. It's very, very good.

Great! That's good to hear.

So they say. Not all pictures are worth a thousand words, of course (some are worth only one or two), but in the case of your photos that's definitely true.

Hard to say, since I'm not a lady. But in my opinion, many — i.e., many, many — more women should fuck their husbands and lovers up the ass with strapons.... and do it with sensuously-dominant, unwilling to take "no" for an answer, enthusiasm.

Yes, definitely. (As you may have guessed, I'm a guy.) In many if not most cases, though, it probably would work best for the woman to take the initiative — as you clearly seem to do — since many if not most guys are afraid their woman would sneer and reject them, or have a greatly-reduced opinion of them, and/or consider them "less than a man" if they were to make their secret desire known.

I hope you'll continue your posts on this subject, Ms. StraponQuennB. You've opened a subject that tends to be considered taboo, to a large extent — even on this forum — but it's very hot. AND you're an exceptionally-gorgeous woman, especially wearing your strapons.

Best wishes—

Custer

Yes I see allot more ppl posting about strap ons and that is great I wanna do something to make my viewers say WOW... YOUR MY FAVEROT PERSON YOU TAKE THE TIME OUT TO RESPOND TO ALL OF IT YOU MUST SURF THE WEB ALLOT LIKE ME...:eek:

Hey girl! Someone posted on my introduction thread (general cuckoldry, "I'm a new member...) that S. Queen B would love what I wrote. I also posted two XXX stories.

I have a big cock and would love to play games like I write about. You can make me your glory hole, for your strap on, and to suck off your men, or clean them and get them hard to fuck you again.

If I had a woman who played around, I'd want her friends to know, and the public humiliation angle is fun. The "John and Lisa story takes place at a party at his boss' house in front of friends, workmates, wives.

Again, I'm well-hung and can please a woman well, but I'd want her to want to play around, fuck anyone she wanted, any time, date, come home after unannounced "nights out" full of cum without a word of explanation, to have her tell her friends and my friends that I have a little dick and can't please her, to have her tell me how her lovers are bigger and better (whether they are, or not, I'd want her to say they are).

I have a thousand ideas, some of which you can see if you want in my intro and story threads. After all, someone said you'd love me, and I love your playful attitude on this thread. If you want to see my pic, just ask... or tell me to post it or send it.

loveslife2005@yahoo.com said:
Hey girl! Someone posted on my introduction thread (general cuckoldry, "I'm a new member...) that S. Queen B would love what I wrote. I also posted two XXX stories.

I have a big cock and would love to play games like I write about. You can make me your glory hole, for your strap on, and to suck off your men, or clean them and get them hard to fuck you again.

If I had a woman who played around, I'd want her friends to know, and the public humiliation angle is fun. The "John and Lisa story takes place at a party at his boss' house in front of friends, workmates, wives.

Again, I'm well-hung and can please a woman well, but I'd want her to want to play around, fuck anyone she wanted, any time, date, come home after unannounced "nights out" full of cum without a word of explanation, to have her tell her friends and my friends that I have a little dick and can't please her, to have her tell me how her lovers are bigger and better (whether they are, or not, I'd want her to say they are).

I have a thousand ideas, some of which you can see if you want in my intro and story threads. After all, someone said you'd love me, and I love your playful attitude on this thread. If you want to see my pic, just ask... or tell me to post it or send it.

Wow that is an story all in it's self, I would love for you to write stories and show some pics of you always interested in a hot story and a hung man... I can humiliate you in public my man wants me to venture out, I'm a loyal lady but if it turns him on it turns me on...:D

See my pic at http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/cuck...been-bull-would-love-cuckolded.html#post89888

Big cock, eh? I'd love for you to dance with others so they could see my date or wife was letting other men take liberties with her, and I'd want them to see you go home wit him and ignore me. I'd love for you to tell our friend that I'm only good for licking out the cum of her lovers. She should also tell friends that she never let me fuck her anymore.

Maybe you could bring your friends to me, and have me fuck them to at least two climaxes, then climb off me and not get me off, but you and her would leave to go cock-hunting.

he is a lucky guy , i'm in egypt and women don't think that way unfortunatily

Users who are viewing this thread