• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Like To Make My Man My Glory Hole...

• Thread starterStraponQuennB
  • Start date

StraponQuennB

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2009
It's my wonderful SEX LIFE, who would of thought being in control behind close doors would be the greatest experience of all time... My hot pussy has never been in more heat, and I am loving every min.
People say a picture is a thousand words
Tell me Ladies would you do it?
The MEN out there would you please let us?

new-fit-for-blogs.jpg pein-puss.jpg satify.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: joost
I love having a woman control me no matter what that might mean.

tinytommy said:
You would love me then, taking control of your man is good stuff, have you ever been in control?
Would you like to share some NICE PICS of you=--)) I would love to see what your packing!

wow.......youre so hot.how do u take control of your man,do you verbally humiliate him?

Yes my Queen

If You arein FL i would kneelat Your feet and submit.

Do You Like My Pics?

I post on this board and I was just wondering if my PICS are HOT!:confused:

Attachments

• titts.jpg
    titts.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 389
  • pussyme.jpg
    pussyme.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 404
  • titscumshoot.jpg
    titscumshoot.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 439
Fl...

clkx88 said:
If You arein FL i would kneelat Your feet and submit.

Wow would you really, Simon says=-)) can you play?
If so I want to see some PICS, of anything, or Whatever is Most Cleaver! :D

Duahh

Mr Small Mushroom said:
wow.......youre so hot.how do u take control of your man,do you verbally humiliate him?

Of course I do, I make him feel used, and I belittle him, it turns him on I guess were all Freaks of nature, I know I am ONE of them statistics, he he he
Do you like to be Humiliated, in Public or course? Verbally of course?;)

Control Huh...

tinytommy said:

Do you have any Ideas, or pics you want to post?

Rest assured your pictures are very hot (but you know this already) and I hope you continue to post a long time. I look at your pictures and they exite me because they include some of your sub/cuck and I do get the impression that you care about him. I would love to see a picture of you and him side by side while hes dressed as a fem and also would love to see him wearing a chastity device and you playing with it and the key for it around your neck, teasing him with it etc...

Really

watch4fun said:
my wife and i would cater to your needs...

Does she like it in the Butt, if so then do Dick to ASS, Ass to MOUTH He HE...
I would LOVE to see that!

Hi Ms. StraponQuennB,

Thank you for the great photos. Your near-full length photo on the left is exceptionally good. You have very sensuous long hair, sensuous full lips, a *very* attractive figure — obviously, you're very fit — and your strapon expresses the dominant nature of your personality, and your intentions, well.... very well. It's very, very good.

StraponQuennB said:
It's my wonderful SEX LIFE, who would of thought being in control behind closed doors would be the greatest experience of all time... my hot pussy has never been in more heat, and I am loving every min.

Great! That's good to hear.

StraponQuennB said:
People say a picture is worth a thousand words.

So they say. Not all pictures are worth a thousand words, of course (some are worth only one or two), but in the case of your photos that's definitely true.

StraponQuennB said:
Tell me ladies, would you do it?

Hard to say, since I'm not a lady. But in my opinion, many — i.e., many, many — more women should fuck their husbands and lovers up the ass with strapons.... and do it with sensuously-dominant, unwilling to take "no" for an answer, enthusiasm.

StraponQuennB said:
The MEN out there, would you please let us?

Yes, definitely. (As you may have guessed, I'm a guy.) In many if not most cases, though, it probably would work best for the woman to take the initiative — as you clearly seem to do — since many if not most guys are afraid their woman would sneer and reject them, or have a greatly-reduced opinion of them, and/or consider them "less than a man" if they were to make their secret desire known.

I hope you'll continue your posts on this subject, Ms. StraponQuennB. You've opened a subject that tends to be considered taboo, to a large extent — even on this forum — but it's very hot. AND you're an exceptionally-gorgeous woman, especially wearing your strapons.

Best wishes—

Custer

Cock

watch4fun said:
my wife and i would cater to your needs...

Good, what do you have in mind?
I want to see a pic of your cock!:)

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. StraponQuennB,

Thank you for the great photos. Your near-full length photo on the left is exceptionally good. You have very sensuous long hair, sensuous full lips, a *very* attractive figure — obviously, you're very fit — and your strapon expresses the dominant nature of your personality, and your intentions, well.... very well. It's very, very good.

Great! That's good to hear.

So they say. Not all pictures are worth a thousand words, of course (some are worth only one or two), but in the case of your photos that's definitely true.

Hard to say, since I'm not a lady. But in my opinion, many — i.e., many, many — more women should fuck their husbands and lovers up the ass with strapons.... and do it with sensuously-dominant, unwilling to take "no" for an answer, enthusiasm.

Yes, definitely. (As you may have guessed, I'm a guy.) In many if not most cases, though, it probably would work best for the woman to take the initiative — as you clearly seem to do — since many if not most guys are afraid their woman would sneer and reject them, or have a greatly-reduced opinion of them, and/or consider them "less than a man" if they were to make their secret desire known.

I hope you'll continue your posts on this subject, Ms. StraponQuennB. You've opened a subject that tends to be considered taboo, to a large extent — even on this forum — but it's very hot. AND you're an exceptionally-gorgeous woman, especially wearing your strapons.

Best wishes—

Custer

Taboo huh...
Custer I think it should be a open subject to couples or any Adult what ever the subject is these days,. Like I think transvestites are hot personally...
Back to basics I like what I do and I think there should be more strap on Females out there, and me gorgeous, thank you...:)

StraponQuennB said:
Taboo, huh...
Custer, I think it should be an open subject to couples or any adult, whatever the subject is these days.

I agree, Ms. StraponQuennB.

StraponQuennB said:
Like I think transvestites are hot, personally....

So do I....

StraponQuennB said:
Back to basics. I like what I do....

Awright, good for you.... I hope you keep up your good work :cool: (so to speak).

StraponQuennB said:
....and I think there should be more strap-on Females out there.

Yes, there should be, absolutely. Many more.

StraponQuennB said:
And me gorgeous, thank you... :)

Well you are, it's true :p .... (and you're welcome).

—Custer

cuckoldwannabe said:
Rest assured your pictures are very hot (but you know this already) and I hope you continue to post a long time. I look at your pictures and they exite me because they include some of your sub/cuck and I do get the impression that you care about him. I would love to see a picture of you and him side by side while hes dressed as a fem and also would love to see him wearing a chastity device and you playing with it and the key for it around your neck, teasing him with it etc...

Oh yeah that thought crossed my mind... I'll let you know if I take it to that level, I think chastity devices are cool!

Custer Laststand said:
I agree, Ms. StraponQuennB.

So do I....

Awright, good for you.... I hope you keep up your good work :cool: (so to speak).

Yes, there should be, absolutely. Many more.

Well you are, it's true :p .... (and you're welcome).

—Custer

Well well a great writer, and your on top of your game, I like to post pics, and write about my crazy sex life... If I would have made me a SEX tape diary,:D I would be Ball -en by now=-)) he he

Ms. StraponQuennB,

StraponQuennB said:
Well well a great writer....

Thank you ma'am.

StraponQuennB said:
....and you're on top of your game.

Thank you kindly again, ma'am.

StraponQuennB said:
I like to post pics, and write about my crazy sex life....

That's good! Your strapon pics are very erotic and, from the points of view of many (I suspect), your crazy sex life is actually quite sane. As you may have noticed, you're getting a lot of positive feedback on this forum.

StraponQuennB said:
If I would have made me a SEX tape diary,:D I would be Ball -en by now=-)) he he

Hm.... I'll have to say that seems less than clear. Maybe you could clarify what you mean....?

Best wishes—

Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Ms. StraponQuennB,

Thank you ma'am.

Thank you kindly again, ma'am.

That's good! Your strapon pics are very erotic and, from the points of view of many (I suspect), your crazy sex life is actually quite sane. As you may have noticed, you're getting a lot of positive feedback on this forum.

Hm.... I'll have to say that seems less than clear. Maybe you could clarify what you mean....?

Best wishes—

Custer

Ball en means making money... lol

Users who are viewing this thread