• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

how many?

• Thread startersc03
  • Start date
wife was a virgin when we met. we fucked like crazy for three years before we married. during the time we 'went out', we broke up numerous times and she dated guys from a different city. i suspected she gave it up to one guy and when talking about it i could not believe how turned on i was thinking about her with another guy. then one night we're watching tv and wife swap was the subject, we both looked at each other and knew immediately it was a turn on. flash forward to the last time we broke up and she fucked everybody in the neighborhood, even blew a guy in his car as a favor to a guy she was dating named kenny. after we married she continued to fuck kenny and a few others. after fucking her first latin guy she told me she was ready for a black cock. she had her eye on one guy in the apartment building but im unsure if she ever fucked him or not. so how many? not sure, but i'd guess 20 before we married and that many after too.

Many of the stories I've read here start with a innocent girl who turns slut. My situation is reversed as it started with a slut who turned innocent.

I miss my slut and want her back. I'm constantly thinking about helping her reach new heights of sexual activity. I don't think that any number of partners is too many. The more the merrier. But she has beome a one-man woman. Very sexually frustrating for me.

My first wife said I was # 28. I on the other hand had already been with over a hundred women.

How Many

My wife fucked three guyas before we married

DomBullxxx said:
My first wife said I was # 28. I on the other hand had already been with over a hundred women.

========

the hundred women all dressed him up and did him anally
with a strapon :D

Sofar, the fiancee only has had me....

I have been with two other guys before my husband, and now... oh god you don't wanna know. lol

she was a 16 yearold virgin, fucked me only till we married, cheated on me after marrige with 3 or 4 guys. left me for 2 years and returned.cuckold life begins with my knowledge, all together she has fucked a total of 22 guys. Think two football teams.

My partner had until she was 36 only 1 lover but after constant accusations of affairs she thought what the hell and went crazy for a 7 year period.
She doesn't even know herself how many she slept with until I came along but there was at least a dozen at work alone and quite a few that she had one nighters with including once with 2 guys.
Me, her and her former partner all worked at the same place he left a few years ago though once he realised he had lost her.
Sadly when she met me she settled down and has only slept with one other since although I was watching at the time as it was on our bed :)
She talks openly about her previous sexual exploits even during sex which is a real turn on and has often pushed me over the edge doing this but I really am hoping she has another crazy spell at some time in the future. She hasn't ruled it out which is promising.

Although her story has changed a couple of times my wife says she had been fucked by either 4 or 5 guys before me. Since me I know she's been with 2 guys, and I strongly suspect she's been with another 2, and possibly another 2 on top of that but I'm not so sure about them.

My ex-Slut's List

A former girlfriend of mine was in her late twenties while we were dating back in the mid-90s...and she always hinted at having fucked quite a few guys. After she learned of my desire to have her fuck other men and figuring out that I totally embraced her slutty past, I asked her to try and make a list of all the guys she'd actually had in her pussy. I vividly remember her working on the list while we sat on my couch...she worked on it for what must have been a good hour....and at the end presented me with a list composed of 82 names and other references (like, "Guy at the lake on the dock"). I still have the original list she wrote, and I've actually gotten off just looking at it over the years. I would ask her to tell me about certain names on the list....what they did, where, how big was his cock, did he cum in you, etc....she had a great memory....and it made for great fantasy material.

Reactions: cynful and SLUTWIFELISA
Just two

My wife only had two before me, the first is the one that broke her in but only had her the one time, they were both 16 at the time. The second was a divorced neighbor guy that was about 30 and she was just 17. She told me he had a nice fat 8" dick and he got in her panties a lot and that she was just lucky that she didn't get pregnant because he never used condoms and she wasn't on the pill yet. Her cover was that she did his cooking, cleaning and laundry for him and was at his house many times and he would fuck her just about every time she was there. She also admitted that her had fucked her a few times after we started to date and that I had sloppy seconds at least 3 times.

Susan and I were talking about this tonight. She counted hers up and has been with six before me, and three after we were together. That makes ten with me.

Reactions: cynful
jbrowning said:
my wife had around 15 different guys before we were married her at 18.we started swinging little over a year ago and she been with 8 different men two are steady fucking her about once a week three are long distance and and are cam buddies but we'll set up weekend dates either she fly to see them or they can come here. one of her reg b/f is actually the guy she lost her virginity to she was 14 and he was 34 he is now in his late 40s almost 50 and still tags her on ocassion. i really like the way she comes home wore out from him something about a guy almost twice her age wearing her out really turns me on. the odd point before all of this started i thought i was a fairly decent size around 6 1/2 inches and thick besides my boss who isn't as thick but about 7 1/2 inches every single guy she gets ahold of is like 9 inches or better one was 11 inches and pretty much tore the hell out of her she couldn't fuck for two weeks.

What a hotwife !

duke9555 said:
========

the hundred women all dressed him up and did him anally
with a strapon :D

Using my best Godfather imitation.... "Duke, what have I done that you would speak with such disrespect to me".... lol

My wife has been working giving massage at a local spa, she has wanked off over 130 different cocks since starting six months ago!

My girlfriend slept with 12 guys before me, but she got fingered by maybe 20 more. She loved to get fingered. Haha.

In stages, my wife has told me she slept with 7 guys before she met me, I have suspicions that number was closer to 15. While dating her pre-engagement I know she cheated on me 3 times (the ones that I know about). While we were engaged she had 2 ongoing regular lovers. Since the we got married I estimate that she has been with easily 30+ other men. And I am so hard even writing this note.

I love my wife

When we started dating she was 30 and had been married twice previously.
Doing a quick est. She thinks 20 guys since she was 18.
Since we started playing I have seen her with as many as 13 In one night. All black.
She's now seeing two. I would guess 80 guys since we've gotten married.

My girl was with 3 guys, one raw in college. Now, last count was 16. Most of them raw and creampies.