• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

how many?

• Thread startersc03
  • Start date
While I believed my future wife was a virgin when we met and had been told that she had even been gang-banged as a school girl I was naive enough to believe her. She had only turned 16 when we met and she refused to have sex with me for over a year as she only wanted to give up her virginity to the man she would marry.

I have no idea how many lovers my wife had prior to meeting me but I know she had well into double figures during our courtship and engagement. Yes, including the first year when she was still a 'virgin' to me!

A lotta lota dick!

The Grinch said:
We sat down one day and counted. we had a tough time deciding what constituted a valid one. Full penetration, oral, manual or other. I ruled "participant" since there was a question if the bukkake parties counted.

If those numbers were excluded, the count was 34 males, 20 females before our marriage.

The addition of the circle jerk guys added only 4 more, since she had been with most of the guys present at least once before.

Since we got married, the numbers climbed only slightly since she had calmed down a bit.

Those numbers were 12 males, 9 females.

For a grand total of 46 males, 29 females.

Now many of those are "repeat customers" so the numbers dont reflect the actual number of encounters.

I did figure out once that given a minimum of three times each, a very conservative number, with the length of each being an average of 8 inches, my wife has had something like 92+ feet of cock...

Hearing this, she told me she would like to break 100.

A worthy goal.

Using your criteria my wife during her most promiscuous years was doing about 78ft per year and she was very slutty for 3 continuous years so she did about 250 ft ~ guess she's had a lot of cock in her time! Not sure though what lengths she's gone to in search of sexual gratification!

My wife had 2 men before we were married (she was kind of young-I was not) and about 15 after we married; a few only once but most many times. She has mostly stopped fucking but I would like it a lot better if she had kept doing it.

I was a virgin when I married my first wife, and believed she was too, but several years into the marriage, she admitted that she had given fucks to several guys before me. I was devestated, of course, and it took me quite a while to come-back from knowing that, but eventually I was able to put it all in perspective.

After that, I soon became her "enabler" and was encourageing her to fuck with other guys, then tell me about it. I even encouraged some of my friends to see if she would let them fuck her, knowing that she would tell me about it later.

After two divorces, and more wife-sharing, I am now married to a lady who is not ashamed to admit that she has fucked with more guys than she can remember. She has probably fucked with ten men to every woman that I've fucked.

Some of those fucks have been since she and I were married, and in a few cases, I was there to watch as they fucked her. I can say without reservation that the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me has been to watch other men fuck my own wife! I love it!

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
Seeing other men pleasure my wfe told me how pathetic I am

Son of John said:
I was a virgin when I married my first wife, and believed she was too, but several years into the marriage, she admitted that she had given fucks to several guys before me. I was devestated, of course, and it took me quite a while to come-back from knowing that, but eventually I was able to put it all in perspective.

Some of those fucks have been since she and I were married, and in a few cases, I was there to watch as they fucked her. I can say without reservation that the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me has been to watch other men fuck my own wife! I love it!

I too was a virgin until just over a year after I started dating the woman who became my wife. She too gradually let me know I wasn't her first and like you there were many others before we married and literally hundreds afterwards.

It was only on seeing another man fuck my wife and seeing her cum through intercourse with him, she had one then a few minutes later a double. That I realized she could cum through fucking, she never had in the previous 10 years with me. On seeing the pleasure another better man could give her I did accede from that point on that I wasn't up to the task and that she was indeed entitled to seek her pleasure with better men than me. It also was my most exciting sexual thrill seeing another man make her cum with his cock buried deep in her pussy, a thrill than never deminished, even thousands of fucks later.

Reactions: cynful
my wife had around 15 different guys before we were married her at 18.we started swinging little over a year ago and she been with 8 different men two are steady fucking her about once a week three are long distance and and are cam buddies but we'll set up weekend dates either she fly to see them or they can come here. one of her reg b/f is actually the guy she lost her virginity to she was 14 and he was 34 he is now in his late 40s almost 50 and still tags her on ocassion. i really like the way she comes home wore out from him something about a guy almost twice her age wearing her out really turns me on. the odd point before all of this started i thought i was a fairly decent size around 6 1/2 inches and thick besides my boss who isn't as thick but about 7 1/2 inches every single guy she gets ahold of is like 9 inches or better one was 11 inches and pretty much tore the hell out of her she couldn't fuck for two weeks.

My wife had been with 6 guys before I met her. She fucked 4 of them, gave blowjob to 1 and the last she only gave a handjob to while making out. She loves teasing me about her past, telling me in detail how she had sex with her past boyfriends. I'm not sure who enjoys it more, her telling me stories or me listening to her.

My wife is Korean. She had fucked a lot of guys before me, 150 - 160 different men and most of them more than once. She is now a "slut wife" She was just a sluit before

Hi everybody,
my wife has been fucked by 5 different guys in front of me and I love every time I saw her in that way.

Well I'm not 100% sure really.

She and I "dated" when we were young,went our ways and when I was 17 and she 19 we got togeather and eventually got married. She was married between those times(and said that her ex took her virginity)and I knew of one boy friend after the marriage ended.When we were dating she admitted to those 2 and no others.

The boy friend that she had between was black and much older than her.I was VERY intrigued,so I ask bout it.We would lay in bed at night and I would ask her questions and wore her down enought to get some of the dirty details I wanted ie.did he use a condom,did he cum in you,what positons,ect.I always got the idea from several of these conversations that she was holding out or not telling me the whole truth.

Also the # of guys didn't add up either she would tell diffrent stories ans I knew she was not telling the entire truth,so I figured that I would never really know.

Fast forward 10 years.I was building a room addition on our house and was working on the inside.Baby girl would sit and watch me work and we would talk,and ask each other "dirty" stuff. In these conversations she admitted to giving sevral hand and blow jobs to guys in school.

One evening while talking about carpet I suggested a carpet layer that could do our work she came out with a big NO. Which took me back to a day several years before when we ran into a guy that worked for this contractor(a black guy) and she hid her face from him and "ran away" when she saw him,so the questions began.Turns out that they were "fuck buddies" for months !

I found out that she lost her virginity when we were "dating" when she was 15 by a friend of her cousins,and all the dirty details about it.

I could go on and on bout things that I have found out over the years about before we were married but to answer the question she has admitted to fucking before we were married is 8. I know of at least 20 that she has been with since we were married and I KNOW there are ones that she will never admit to.

Does the counter ever stop

My wife had a very active sex life before we met about 23 years ago, she was about 35 then and says she was real product of the seventies; sex, drugs & rock'n'roll.

In a moment of weakness, or should I say excitement, she admitted, that she never said no. It was easier and more enjoyable to just yield. That during her 3 1/2 years in college she 'dated' almost every night and some nights had 2 'dates'. In this moment of weakness she said she probably sucked and/or fucked at least 300 guys, but she really doesn't know as she never kept track.

Reactions: cynful and SLUTWIFELISA
The fact is simple, most women will lie to you when you are new in your relationship. They have no way of knowing how you will react and thus test the waters with a number and become bolder as you demonstrate to her that you are open. Thus she becomes more open as well. Another fact is that most women are not as prone to thinking about sex as us guys do and therefore may not really know the number of men they slept with, especially if the nimber is more than 20. Recount your own sexual partners and it is difficult to remember when your not under the duress from a partner's questioning. I myself can remember places more than names. My last partner had more than I did at around 50 and she added another 10 during our relationship. I of course asked who was the biggest and the best and who gave her the best orgasms and why. The way a cuck does. Our reactions as men then give them cause to remember more and more details, some of which she may had never thought about before. Numbers are tricky and subjective according to the audience we tell them to.

Never thought of it that way. She's definitely open to talk, but won't go near specifics. I've tried many times to get her open up and spill the goods, I promised her no recrimination, retribution, hard feelings or jealousy. No use. However during foreplay I talk to her about past experiences, having her visualize the past and it always leads to orgasm, but she won't partake verbally.

We've discussed re-living some of her past with a new partner. There was a time she was open to it. I even found some 'candidates' via AdultFriendFinder. It felt like she was close but each candidate was unacceptable for one reason or another. Then she got sick and we tabled the project. I didn't know about cuckolding at the time. All I know is that I had an unwavering desire for her to be with one or more men, and I still do!

Hi,

we are in our late fourties and married for 27 years. Even if we had a young age when we married, both of us had a sex life before. I was more on the "not so frequent" side, my wife did not talk about her past. When I pressed her for answers, she told me there were some.

I always pushed me to tell me about her past and shortly before our wedding she told me, there were 3 guys she slept with.

One was "the first love" taking her virginity,
the second was an affair for some month, young and in heavy love,
the third was an affair from time to time.

My reaction at that age was on one side jealousy and on the other side excitement. I asked a lot of questions but always reacted in a way my wife was not comfortable with. After some years I tried once again to hear more about her previous lovers. She once again told me about her 3 lovers and my reaction was different. Jaleousy went more in the background and my wife was surprised to see a lot of excitement. She liked it having me at a constant stage of arousal when we talked about her previous lovers and she told me the stories more in detail and also commited some affairs with different men.

Then the number grew to approx. 10 different men. We went shopping, I saw her discussing with a strager, I asked for information and she told me, she had an ONS with him. So the total number grew and grew and I was always excited when I saw a stranger my wife shared her bed with. Now I lost count of the total number. But also last month we saw a stranger, my wife greeting him very frindly and I had to add 1 to the total number.

Anyway now I know that my wife was some kind of slut and I like and enjoy it. Also when my wife recognizes my excitement, she is willing to tell me more and more details.

When we first met she was still seeing other men. I was married and she was single. So I had little sway over her, I never asked if she was having sex with them but I assumed she was, however, over time we became more involved and I convinced her NOT to.

Fast forward years, I'll give up details of these years some other time. I am exclusive, but now I have no problem with her having sex with others, in fact I want her to, and I want to watch or be part. Big difference between be an active participant versus a spectator. The closest I've gotten to either was a visit to a Masturbation Club in FLA that we've frequented on rare occasions.

I was eating her out while she was giving someone else a hand job. I was hoping to watch him unload on her, but picked my head to see just a few moments too late, the deed was done, she had a cum covered tit.

Last night I gave her a hand job while telling her a story:

An old boyfriend found her on Facebook and wanted to get together for old time's sake. She asked permission and I agreed. I told her it was OK if they had sex but she must come home after, no overnight. When the day came she was selecting an outfit to wear and I started to help her. She expressed surprise and dismay, I told her I wanted her to look her best, to look hot, sexy and alluring. She said it sounded like it was more than just me giving permission. I said the truth be told I actually wanted her to have sex with him. Her response was surprise but not her expression. (remember this is a story I was making up on the fly - not reality).

She returns several hours later. Big smile, like the cat that swallowed the canary. She say she's tired, strips and gets into bed. She starts getting frisky with me, touching my cock, as I ask her what happened, Her reluctance yields to my insistence. She tells me they barely got past drinks when they went to a motel room a few doors away from their meeting point. A few kisses (big turn-on for her - like priming the pump), a touch here and there, and he's naked, lay's down on the bed. She strips as fast as she can and gets on the bed on her knees between his legs and takes his cock in her mouth, she begins to suck him as she reaches up and tweaks his nipples. She says it still excites him as she remembers. Only a few minutes and she mounts him. She said it was a bit odd and unusual to have a different cock in her after so many years, but it only took a moment to get comfortable, like the old days. She only rode him for a few minutes then he came filling her up matching her orgasm (she is multi-orgasmic, post menopausal and infertile), and she is a cum-hound. She said she dismounted and laid next to him for only a few minutes when she got up announced she had to go as she dressed. By now my cock is raging, I get between her legs and go down on her, she is sopping wet, I taste her and him, I can't wait any longer. I get up on my knees and grab my dick and start pumping as she reaches down and rubs her clit, 1 maybe 2 minutes and I cum, shooting my load over her hand and pubes. She orgasms with me. That's it for me, my interest is over and I never finish the story as I reposition myself next to her each cleaning ourselves. She asks if it's OK if she sees him again? All I can say is, sure, why not, as drift of to sleep.

As I'm telling her this story, she's having orgasms along the way, the intensity seems to be in unison with the story details, the most intense is when he and she cum together and when I cum on her.

So now I have to continue to work towards getting her to become the slut she used to be, I know she enjoyed the story of sex with someone else. To get the fantasy into reality. For me I must be careful, as the expression goes "be careful of what you ask for - you may get it". And be prepared for the unexpected; The Law of Unintended Consequence.

My wife and I traded virginities 30 years ago but broke up a couple months later. We saw each other occasionally over the years, but either she was married or I was. When we finally got our timing right, (both single and some bridges mended) and started dating again, we played the "how many people have you slept with" game. While I could think of 30 or so for myself, she got as far as 73 before she really started having a hard time. But one interesting little tidbit did surface; after fucking her boyfriend before he left for work one morning she proceeded to fuck 4 other guys that same day. None knew of the others, all of them knew him one way or another, two had creampie and didn't know it.

my 25 yr old partner

I was number 15 (all white) when I met Jess who was 23 at the time. I n the 2 and a quarter years we've been together she's had another 11,all black,with many more to come :)

Attachments

• Oc t 2010 035.jpg
    Oc t 2010 035.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 385
  • Huge Black cock 52.jpg
    Huge Black cock 52.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 293
My wife had just turned 19 and a virgin when we met... but she had given hand and blow jobs to around 6 guys and had let them all finger her too.

She also cheated on at least 3 boyfriends, and was dating someone else when I first met her and continued to do so for 4 weeks (neither of us knew about the other) she dropped him for me and then had a short fling with another guy before 'settling down'.

She swears that until she had her online affair, she has been totally faithful to me for over 20 years - but she has history.

The funny thing was, as I said, that there was an evolution on my part from wanting exclusivity when we met to not minding her having other partners to now when I actually want her to. There's a line in Mamma Mia when the character Sophia says of her mother played by Meryl Streep, "I don't care if you've slept with hundreds of men", I always tease my wife and say "gee hon, they're talking about you", she smirks/smiles coyly and I get an instant hard-on.

I can't get her to give up details, though on occasion she alludes to her very active sex life in broad strokes, but not in private when we are with other people, like she's strutting. As an example, we were in the showroom of the motorcycle dealership were we worked and they're were a bunch of us talking, male & female about sex and we got on the subject of blow jobs, without hesitation and or prompting she blurted out that 'all men taste different and I should know I've sucked a lot of dicks'. By the way she always swallows. Or when we were or with a group of friends and we were talking about the good old days, the 60s & 70s and she let everybody know that she was a real product of 'sex, drugs and rock'n'roll', that the sex part kinda kept her too busy to get into the drugs and rock'n'roll part. And when one of our friends said 'that busy', she responded, who keeps count and that a she kinda lost track after a while.

But it's the details I want. I ask questions about how many, anyone I know, any women or only men, any group things, etc. She told me vaguely, that broad stroke again, men only, no groups, no one I know. I feel like I have to water-board her to give up the details. And the question is always can I believe her, I always felt I could but then.

We went to to community event a few months ago, and I'm sitting at a table while she works the room and the guy sitting at the table with me strikes up a conversation which soon turns to a review of the women in the distance, you the deal, looks, fuckability, etc. Then he says, "holy shit, I think I know her." "Which one?" I ask, he describes a blond that turns out to be my wife, I don't say anything, he says "at least I think so, it' been awhile". "What do you mean?" I ask. "She sure looks a lot like some broad I did a few years back, maybe 20-25 years ago can't really remember when at this moment, but she sure has gained weight, she was a real looker back then". "Still is a looker", I say. "Yeah", he responds, "but back then, if it's her, she was a real wildcat". "You really remember back that far?", I pump him for more information. "I could never forget", he says. "You know The Old Fashioned that used to be on Mains St in Nyack", I nod that I do. "That used to be pickup central, I was at the bar with a bunch friends and this knockout blond, it's gotta be her, sits next to me and accidentally nudges me, I turn towards her and she smiles, and we get into a few minutes of small talk, and somehow we get on the subject of cars and she tells me she loves vans but wouldn't own one, I ask her if she wants to see a decked out van in the lot, so I ask one of the guys I'm with to give me the keys to his van. We head outside and I unlock the back and she climbs in, she extends her hand for me to join her. No sooner than I get the door shut, she's on me, in less time than it's taking me to tell you this, she's got my cock in her mouth. I few minutes of sucking and she's on her back legs in the air and I'll never forget this phrase, she tells me to jump her bones." I think to myself, that's almost enough proof, that's what she's said time after time again, TO ME. "She's a wildcat", he says. "I wouldn't exactly classify that as a wildcat", I respond feeling a little defense. "Well, I fuck her for all I'm worth and she doesn't let me pull out when I'm gonna cum. When I'm done I pull out and she takes my cock and licks me clean. I pull up my pants as she continues to lay there. The door opens and the van owner sticks his head in and asks if we're done yet, I say yes she says come on in. I switch places with him and stand outside with my other buds who left the bar as well. We're talking and smoking as the door opens and he exits, from within the van I hear her shout, NEXT. So we're hanging out yakking outside the van, the guys who are done and the guys waiting." "Now I see why you call her a wildcat, you and your 3 friends", I say defining the numbers. "Fuck no", he says. "That was me and my 5 friends and them some". "What'd'ya mean", I say. "I left after she did us 6. But the van owner had to to wait until she was all done, it was hours, my friend said he lost count, but she ran a pretty good train, guys in the bar kept her busy or maybe it was her keeping them busy. Any way, I'm pretty sure it's her." These were his parting words as he left the event.

I was as hard as I've ever been and can't wait to get her home. We're barely in bed and I'm on her, then in her. Doesn't take very long, I'm done filling her with my cum. As I'm dismounting I joke a little and say "next". She doesn't laugh with me.

First let me say I'm pretty sure it was her that this guy described, besides the jump my bones, I had asked her in the past about getting a van and she said she loves vans but wouldn't own one, and she often likes to lick me clean after we fuck. I know all it's circumstantial evidence. But it fits. Am I being foolish to now think shes lied to me when she said no groups, or is the circumstantial evidence just that? Second, if it is her how can I get her to give up the details without the lie thing getting in the way? Thirdly, if it is her how can I get her to do it again and me watch or at least document it for posterity. Lastly if it is her and we get past the lie thing and get her to do it again, how do get her to make it a regular happening?

Hello, first post for me long time lurker. I met my wife 5 years ago and married her a year after meeting her. We talked a little about this when we were dating and she told me shes been with a few guys. After we got married we really got into a talk about what we've done and she opened up. Comes to find out for about two years she fucked almost every day. she thinks it was close to 400 different guys but alot of them were repeaters. and all of them were black. Shes a bigger gal so he said the black guys really liked that.

Reactions: cynful and SLUTWIFELISA

Users who are viewing this thread