• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

how many?

• Thread startersc03
  • Start date
I know it's been three months since the last post but this an interesting post. I think everyman wants to know how many dicks have been in their angel. I also thinks every woman lies initially. Ok, almost every woman. I know mine sure did. She was my first at 25, she was 27 and been separated from her ex for 2 years.

The first number I got was 5, including me. I was prudish and sheltered back then so even that number at the time was more than expected. Only because my bible-thumping female virgin cousin set me up on the date. Apparently she should have listened to chat around the workplace more cause she would have found my wife's name and the word nympho being used together alot. ;)

Ok so next number was 16 and they all had names and some came with descriptions of length of relationship as well as size and how they made her feel. I have no idea looking back why I wanted to know all that info but I did and half of them had a larger cock than I had. Which at the time deflated my ego, but answered the question of why she usually only orgasmed on top or through oral stimulation.

Just had a flash from that time and I remember it started as an argument on how she's always looking at other guys, and not only their face AND how she slipped out that she would like to blow one of the guys at work during sex talk one night, which arrogantly and stupidly I reserved the act for myself exclusively. But then again, so did she, she used to swear I was the only one that she ever blew.

I think we all search at one time or another for that one distinguishable quality about us or sex act for us, as a defining reason our women are with us. You know stuff like "you have the cutest ass" or "you are the only one I have ever let cum in my mouth". Which were things my wife said to me, and my ego ate them up. Later the first one was thrown out after an argument(she used sex as a weapon back then) but to this day, she maintains the later is true.

But when you catch(not in the act but in her cell phones SIM card data and with some sneaky software) your wife texting "gimme your throbbing cock in my mouth right now, I want to swallow every drop" to a guy she said was just a "friend", it kinda put's everything in doubt.

Anyways, last year was the last affair or maybe I should say the most current affair. After that happened and we did some counseling, we found out that the wife was showing signs of a histrionic personality disorder, but because our shrink refused to label it as such, she stated that due to trauma from her past and her "hyper sexual" nature, she has diffused boundaries and her reasoning towards sex is more liberal and one of "I'm gonna get mine and deal with the consequences later". Kinda like a thief but instead of stealing shit from guys, she just fucks them.

Ok, so you are probably wondering WTF that last part has to do with how many. Well it has a shitload to do with it. It took almost losing our marriage for the 3rd time(although honestly it was more threat than reality), a psychiatrist dragging up some harsh moments from her youth, and me finally understanding instead of flying off the handle, to get out the true number of the men she slept with and even that isn't exact. And btw I didn't even ask her for this new number, she volunteered the info one night after counseling.

This is what she confessed to me as far as I can recollect; "I am not sure how many men I have been with. I do know that I only remember the names of 16 of them as they were relationships to me. I can also tell you I was stone ***** in a nightclub setting atleast once a week, for several years in my early twenties. I didn't always go with the intention of hooking up but it happened. I can also remember waking up beside men naked wondering how the hell I got there and feeling sick about it. Never more than one though, I don't ever remember being with more than one man for a night. So I am only gonna say that it was 16+ but conservatively probably 30ish. But you are the only one that lasted and I know I was an evil bitch for cheating on you, but atleast we have some insight on why. I will never leave you, I love you with all my heart. Blah-blah-blah."

So we went from 5 to 16 to "16 with names I can remember but there were more". I suspect, doing the math that that the number is closer 50-60 as most of her "relationships" only lasted from 2 weeks to 2 months. Men, love your women with all your heart and more, cherish them, make them feel like a queen, etc..., but don't trust em farther than you can throw them. :D

PS-Don't throw your wife, you may hurt something on you or her if ya try and the authorities probably wouldn't look kindly on it. ;P

I have been with girls who were pros in my younger days. I used to enjoy the conversations about business in a professionall way. I have always had a thing for getting a pro to cum alot so the many ways to play this out are things I have done. But for me to say hundreds and many within minutes would not be a far strech. :D

She says 8 including me but she don't know about the 4 I know about she has cheated on me with. She tries to act like a puritan but I know she is a little slut and I love it. She always fucks on the first date. I found this out from talking to her old friends and I sent one of my friends just to see if she would and she fucked him after 10 minutes of flirting so she says 8 I say probably 200. I love it

The truth be told

I KNEW SHE WAS BEING FUCKED BY OTHERS. I told her to dress to make cocks get hard. It is hard to admit yor are a *****, but the truth be known.

My wife was a virgin when we married but it didn't take her long to realize that there was a lot more to be offered than what I had. She has had sex with a bit over 150 guys over the last 30 years.

Reactions: Frustratedhub
My wife had been wife at least 20 before we meet, but only me since we meet. We've been together for over 15 years. I'm try to get her to fuck someone else now.

Reactions: Frustratedhub
Oh boy.
She had her slut phase right before we connected. She wasn't in a steady relationship for about 5 years before she met me.
She lived with her previous fiance they broke apart and then she went wild.
She told me that were about 40 before me. Loads of one night stands and right before me she was the booty call of 2 bbc co-workers.
I really could tell the first time we fucked, her pussy was well used.
She loves to show off.

Reactions: shineycock
ndstcpl said:
Oh boy.
She had her slut phase right before we connected. She wasn't in a steady relationship for about 5 years before she met me.
She told me that were about 40 before me. Loads of one night stands and right before me she was the booty call of 2 bbc co-workers.
She loves to show off.
Nothing better then a well used pussy

Reactions: ndstcpl
shineycock said:
Nothing better then a well used pussy
Oh yeah, I will trade new and tight for used and loose 😜

ndstcpl said:
Oh boy.
She loves to show off.
I always wonder why some people go back into the archives and reply to really old post. Don't they know that those posters aren't going to answer, most likely not even on here anymore? Can't you find any current posts that are of interest to you to reply to?

• Haha
Reactions: ndstcpl
sc03 said:
How many men has your wife/gf fucked before she met you?
My gf had only fucked 4 other guys, but has given head and handjobs to at least 12 or 13 she said.
Knowing her past really turns me on, anyone else turned on by their partners slutty past?
Shit,my wife had been fucked by most of the people I knew.wed fuck as she told me who and where.

sc03 said:
How many men has your wife/gf fucked before she met you?
My gf had only fucked 4 other guys, but has given head and handjobs to at least 12 or 13 she said.
Knowing her past really turns me on, anyone else turned on by their partners slutty past?
They never tell you the truth about their past.
Since swinging mine has fucked 22 and sucked maybe 40
Been in the lifestyle for a little over 4 years

Last edited:
Reactions: JeffCA and Focker
She says she has no clue but says probably 6 a month for 2 and a bit years before we met so likely 150 and mostly black

Users who are viewing this thread