• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do I get my husband to let me have a regular bull?

• Thread starterHala
  • Start date
My husband and I have no problems relationship wise, it is amazing and we have so much love for each other. And yes, he did eat my creampie when I came home and we both found it super hot!

And yes...I am a Hawaiian beauty. Hawaiian, japanese, chinese, haole mix, Long flowing black hair, tan skin and a hula dancer ;)

Hala said:
My husband and I have no problems relationship wise, it is amazing and we have so much love for each other. And yes, he did eat my creampie when I came home and we both found it super hot!

And yes...I am a Hawaiian beauty. Hawaiian, japanese, chinese, haole mix, Long flowing black hair, tan skin and a hula dancer ;)

Hala you sound absolutely stunning. Thanks for your reply. Then you can understand your loving husband may feel like he shot himself in the foot and has some amount of fear that he might could lose you. With the love you have for each othwer this will work out fine for the two of you. Plus it will not take all that long. He ate your creampie so he is hooked on your getting fucked and you two are in for a very hot and joyous future together. I am thrilled for you both. Hey that is one lucky cop got got into your hot little hawaiian pussy. But dont worry he damm well knows that. Happy days and enjoy being a beautiful Hot Wife Hala, as you deserve it. He will very quickly realize that a true loving hot wife is a treasure to totally enjoy. :p

Hala said:

Good! This sounds very promising. If you keep at it gently, erotically and persistently, it's very likely you will successfully make him your cuckold (again... and again... and again and again and again...).

Hala said:

Ah... just as I suspected. Your husband is a VERY fortunate man.

Update*
I've come to a compromise of sorts with my husband, I'm allowing him to have sex with another woman one time, just to see what he'd say. I'm actually hurt because he didnt say no to this offer, he actually said yes, and it actually hurts me. To top it off he wants to do it with a girl he may have had feelings for. I don't wanna give up my cop friend because it strictly sex, but I really don't want my husband with another girl, let alone a girl he may have had a connection with, any idea what I should do?

Hala said:
Update*
I've come to a compromise of sorts with my husband, I'm allowing him to have sex with another woman one time, just to see what he'd say. I'm actually hurt because he didnt say no to this offer, he actually said yes, and it actually hurts me. To top it off he wants to do it with a girl he may have had feelings for. I don't wanna give up my cop friend because it strictly sex, but I really don't want my husband with another girl, let alone a girl he may have had a connection with, any idea what I should do?

What are you getting in return for letting him have one-time sex with this woman? Unlimited access to your bull cop?

Hala said:
Update*

Don't allow it. The deal is you can have another man but he can not have another woman. Furthermore, he is actually testing you. I guarantee you he will really like that you DO NOT let him be with another woman, specially in the grounds that you love him and you would not stand the pain, which in this case is true.

Reactions: toolman2c
Hala said:
Update*

Well I won't negate your feelings, but you shouldn't have made the comprimise if you feel so hurt. That being said I think, from your own posts, that your husband cares for you a lot. I don't think that he'll leave you or cheat on you after this one time thing.

You've already made the comprimise so I don't think you should go back on it, it will just create jealousy or mistrust between you two. If he really had a connection to her and wanted to sleep with her/be with her, then he would cheat and you wouldn't know. Guys are pretty simple in this regard if he said he's going to do it once I'm sure he will only do it once. Obviously because you felt this way I do hope you get to sleep with your cop friend a few times more.

I would venture a guess to say that your husband sleeping with this other gal will allow him to work things out and see how things are on both sides of the fence. After he sleeps with her talk to him in depth, maybe not about the sexual aspect, but the emotional aspect.

Hala said:
Update* I've come to a compromise of sorts with my husband.

Good.

Hala said:
I'm allowing him to have sex with another woman one time...

What!!?? But, well, if it's just one time...

Hala said:
...just to see what he'd say. I'm actually hurt because he didn't say "no" to this offer, he actually said yes.

I suppose it would be unkind to say that outcome was the obvious risk, so I won't say that.

Maybe this was actually your husband's underlying goal when he insisted (seemingly) he didn't want you to see your new bull anymore...

Hala said:
...and it actually hurts me. To top it off he wants to do it with a girl he may have feelings for. I don't want to give up my cop friend because it's strictly sex, but I really don't want my husband with another girl let alone a girl he may have had a connection with.

I thought this was supposed to work the other way around. A man is supposed to fear his woman taking a lover because women are likely to get "emotionally involved" and "fall in love" (or so men assume), whereas if a man takes a lover his woman shouldn't worry about that (he also assumes), because for him it's "just sex"... or so men say.

Hala said:
Any idea what I should do?

It looks to me like you've made progress, so I'd say go with it... but, with a variation.

You might consider talking with your husband about both of you getting into this as swingers. That is, suppose you were to meet your bull and your husband were to meet his woman friend (assuming she agrees) at the same restaurant/bar, preferably with live music and a dance floor where you can show off your hula talents.

Then, having become better acquainted over dinner and drinks, and turned on with some dancing, all 4 of you could retire to the same double hotel room (reserved in advance) — or you and your bull could retire to one room and your husband and his woman friend to another, if you-all prefer — for a hot night.

You will then have your bull, and your husband won't complain anymore (presumably) because you will be allowing him to have a lover too, and the four of you can go from there.

If something along these lines appeals to you (at least somewhat)... even if you have some reservations... you might let me know, and I'll say a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread