• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do I get my husband to let me have a regular bull?

• Thread starterHala
  • Start date

Hala

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 8, 2012
UPDATE!!!

I posted a thread a few months back, you can find it here

Help! How do I cuckold my husband? - Cuckolds.com Forums

A few months back I posted the above thread, and since then my hubby has finally come through and let me go out and fuck my cop last night.

He called around 9 last night asking if I could go out. I asked the hubby and he finally agreed and told me as long as I come home and bring him a creampie. So I called him back and said we could meet. We met at Walmart parking lot and I jumped in his car and we drove to kahala and found a secluded beach. Upon arrival he couldn't keep his hands off of me an kept trying to lift my skirt walking down the each path. We got there and immediately he took off my bra stuck it in his pocket and lifted my skirt up to finger me. By this time I was dripping wet. Sucking my tits and fingering me so hard my legs were starting to buckle. He then laid me down and eating my pussy like it was his last meal. After about 10 min or so we switched positions and I gave him head and he squirted in my mouth without warning, and I swallowed. He fingered me for another 5 min and got hard again and then I straddled him and rode his dick. He then picked me up and fucked me standing up. Never had that and it was great. After he bent me over and came in my pussy. I immedeately put ok my g string to make sure I saved all that I could for the hubby. We then went back to the car and he drove me back to pick up my car. This all was strictly sex. Once I came home I told him about my night and he fucked me like crazy. I kept telling him how much I love him and I would never leave him. Then after he cums he tells me that he dosent want to do this anymore and I can't see or txt the cop anymore. This was like wow. Now it's the morning and I keep begging him to let this other guy be my regular bull and he says he's over it now and dosent want it. I'm so frustrated cause this was HIS fantasy that I opened myself up to and tried to take on the lifestyle, which I did to my best ability...and then I get shut down. Where do I go from here? I love the thrill off being with another man and knowing my husband is waiting for me. It turns me on so much just thinking about it makes me wanna sit on my hubby's dick (if he wasent ignoring me). I really don't know where to go from here. I want him as my regular bull, but now I can't. He dosent even wanna talk or fantasize about it anymore. I don't wanna cuckold him without his knowledge. I love him knowing about it. I feel like its brought me closer to him cause I know even though I had sex with another guy, there was no feelings or emotions transferred. Purely sex. And I love and care for my husband so much. I'm so confused :(

You might try using some of the same terminology with your husband that you used here.

In my personal opinion, the genie is out of the bottle....he needs to understand that. He can either embrace your new-found sexual desires and benefit from the thrill of participating, or be on the outside looking in.

When I came to realize that my girlfriend is a slut, and will always be a slut, we reached an agreement that allows me to participate in her slutty behavior.

Life is good.;)

To put it very simply. Don't let him cum. After he cums, he loses his desire. It's going to take a little bit of patience on your part. You won't see a change overnight but you will see changes take place over a short period of time. My advice is to get him a chastity device.

My other piece of advice is to make sure you include him. Share every conversation you have with your Bull. No matter how mundane the conversation may be. Share your thoughts. What turns you on about being with your Bull. How much you love hubby licking you after you've been with your Bull. There is something he likes about this. A reason he wanted you to do this. Remind him of those reasons by sharing what was originally his fantasy.

Either way, just have a little patience, he'll come back to his fantasy if you make him horny enough. It will work faster if you deny him orgasms.

I've told him how much I love him and I show him all conversations we have with each other. I guess time will tell. I don't know if I have it in me to fully deny him sex, I love it too much! Lol but ill definitely give it a try! He says he's emotionally hurt right now. Too much too soon?

Reactions: toolman2c
It has been less than one day. Your husband is on a roller coaster of emotions right now. Despite it originally being his idea, he is still going to need some time to process things. Give him some time to work it out in his head. Go out of your way to do things that reassure him you are his without bringing the subject up directly. Once he has had a chance to work it out, communicate, communicate, communicate! Also, your hubby might be a bit hurt at your reaction to this cop. One time and you are ready for him to be your bull? This might be rocking your husband's sense of security as your main man so soon into things. Slow down a bit.

With some patience & the right approach, you should be able to bring him around...

Hi Ms. Hala,

Congratulations for successfully fucking your first extra-marital bull with your husband's full knowledge and acquiescence! It sounds like it was a great experience.

Regarding your husband getting cold feet: don't despair. My sense is, a change in strategy is needed. Your approach ("Fucking another man really turned me on, darling, so I want to continue fucking him and I want you to be turned on by that too") appears too blunt and straightforward.

Guiding your husband back to acquiescing in it being among your privileges and prerogatives as a married woman to date, seduce and fuck other men, while he promises to remain faithful as your cuckold (and does so), will almost certainly be easier and more feasible if you first establish yourself as the dominant partner and, simultaneously, your husband as the self-acknowledged submissive partner in your marriage.

A good strategy for accomplishing this, IMO, is described here:

Lady Misato — Real Women Don’t Do Housework:
Real Women Don't Do Housework

Read through it by clicking the sequential chapters at upper left... it will take you a bit of time. As you do, you will see that taking control of your husband's orgasms is a key aspect of Lady Misato's program. Although she doesn't say this (I don't think... it's been a while since I've looked at her site), the most effective and possibly the only really effective way to do that is to persuade your husband to wear a male chastity device "for you" and become his sole key holder.

Elsewhere on the web, it was put this way by a woman giving other married women a word of advice: "If you put your husband in a chastity device, cuckolding will follow like night follows day."

Lapitup, in other words, had it right when he said:

lapitup65 said:
To put it very simply, don't let your husband cum. .... My advice is to [put him in a male] chastity device.

See, for instance:

Male chastity advantages for women:
Making Him Your Dream Man: Male Chastity FAQ

Male chastity devices:
Mature Metal | Caging the Beast

ExoBelt - The best male chastity device in the world.

Welcome to CB-6000.com - World Leader in Male Chastity

SteelwerksExtreme Specializing in high end custom male Chastity chastity cages / standard SteelwerksExtreme Specializing in high end custom male Chastity

Steelworxx - Keuschheitsg Herzlich Willkommen

Chastity Device the Secure Locking Jewelry

I encourage you to not give up. With the right approach, it's likely you'll be able to bring your reluctant husband around to where you want him.

—Custer

Definitaly give it a few days, let him cool off and think about it. Also when you do talk, make sure it's not during sex. You can't get your point across properly if your both crazy horney.

I would tell you Cop friend that you'll probably see him soon your husband just needs some time. I do think your husband will come back around to his fantasy once he cools off, if you really want to go out with this other guy again, perhaps work it out to try it out a few more times and see where he stands.

Obviously if you do see Mr. Cop a few more times and every time your husband goes through a roller coster of emotions the fantasy is over, he'll either catch on or he won't.

Hala said:
I've told him how much I love him and I show him all conversations we have with each other. I guess time will tell. I don't know if I have it in me to fully deny him sex, I love it too much! Lol but ill definitely give it a try! He says he's emotionally hurt right now. Too much too soon?

I'm not saying you should fully deny him sex... well not yet anyway.:D
But as a self confessed and confirmed Cuckold, I can say that the whole experience is about your pleasure. He gets off on your fulfillment. I'm just saying that you don't have to deny him sex. Just make sure you get your pleasure before he gets his. And sometimes his pleasure won't matter after you've had yours. You can gradually decrease the number of orgasms he can have.

I went through exactly what you described (even my first bull was a cop). Everyone is right that you need to give him more time. In my case it took at least two years of hotwifing/cuckolding until he was more honest with himself about how much he enjoyed it and started to not freak out so extremely. The two things I did and still do throughout: 1. Keep telling him how much you love him, which you do. And 2. Tell him that you will stop if he wants you to stop. As much as hubby freaked out and complained about me fucking or (in his mind) loving other guys he never ever brought himself to tell me that I had to stop. That's because deep down he didn't want me to. He maybe halfheartedly asked me to stop but he'd either change his mind within a couple of days or just tell me that the decision was up to me. That's how we got through where you're at right now.

Thank you all for your advice I really appreciate it! We have talked and he's considering letting me see him once a month, but I don't know how long or if he's actually serious about it. I'm worried he only said that so we can keep having sex

I know this probably won't be a popular thought here but!! If my wife stopped having sex with me so she could see someone else it sure wouldn't make me feel more loved/safe in my relationship with her!! Being that she actually is married to me I would hope that my feelings were important enough to her to work with me on this problem! Just my 2 cents! :)

Good attitude, cblocked, I have acted just as you say you would, However her hubby encouraged her to do it , to "go for it" then changed his mind. Nothing to blame either one at this point. She had permission to do what he allowed, and he has the prerogative to change his mind.

We'll just have to wait till the 'dust settles'.

BTW, with your hard line attitude, how did you come up with a screen name like 'CBLOCKED' ???

Cheers, Harry

I am not so sure cblocked has a hard line attitude. What I got from his post was simply telling the original poster what his feelings as a husband would be if Hala followed the advice of the ones who posted encouraging her to deny her husband and put him in chastity. Nothing hard lined about explaining to Hala what her husband might be feeling.

If I had to guess about Hala's husband, I would say while he was encouraging her to try sex with another man, after it all happened, he was a bit shocked at how MUCH his wife enjoyed her first time and as well as her wanting to make the cop her regular bull after the FIRST time. That is quite a leap! Gotta give the poor guy time to think things through.

Harry, I was locked for a time, wife hated it, she didn't have easy access to her favorite toy as she said LOL! I'm with Jax, not hard line at all,I just think going straight to denial might not have the desired effect! He seems to be struggling with the whole concept! Denial very well could be mistaken for him as being replaced or just not wanted/needed at this point and wouldn't help the situation for either of them!

Rather than putting a locking device on him , you might instead try denying him penetration and teasing him unmercifully. Like any red blooded male in this predicament , he'll have little choice but to start masturbating frequently. Whenever I've been kept in a state of constant frustration by a beautiful woman , I eventually reached the point where I so craved any kind of sexual activity that the encounters my mistress was having with her boyfriend became the main event of my sexual existence. I began to eagerly anticipate her dates with him and wanting to know when he was going to fuck her again. Another thing you could try is , sit down next to your husband and start talking about the possibility of your having sex with this other guy while you rub and fondle his penis. If he immediately becomes aroused when you're discussing this , you'll have real evidence that he's excited by the idea. Many guys are turned on by the idea of their wives/girlfriends fucking other men , but are unsure as to whether their ego can handle it. Good luck

Hi Hala,

If you follow this advice, things are going to work out for you and your husband: you got to reasure him totally, and constantly, that no matter what, you will never, ever, ever, are going to leave him. Even the cuckiest cuckold in the world, eventually expects his wife never to leave him. If, you are able to get that message across, no matter how long it will take to sink it in his psyche, you are going to get your way.

Advice 2: You got the control of things. He gave it to you. He wants you to take control, granted, in a nice way without being offensive, but nevertheless, just tease him and remind him that he is a cuckold and that he likes it.

Good luck! if you are having trouble, keep coming back. We will break him, lol.

billlewis said:
Another thing you could try is , sit down next to your husband and start talking about the possibility of your having sex with this other guy while you rub and fondle his penis. If he immediately becomes aroused when you're discussing this , you'll have real evidence that he's excited by the idea.

I love this idea. Whether he's aroused because he's lacking sexual activity or because he's liking what he's hearing, doesn't matter. In the end the conditioning is the same.

Reminds me of how I trained a hunting dog puppy many years ago to not be afraid of gunshots. Every time I set down his food bowl, I'd fire a starter pistol so he'd equate the gunshot with something good about to happen.

I can see it now, fire a starter pistol and your hubby gets a hard-on.:D

Hala
He wanted to be cucked so fuck your cop friend behind his back if necessary. True cuckolding. Take back the control.

Hi Ms. Hala,

Returning to your original post:

Hala said:
A few months back I posted the above thread, and since then my hubby has finally come through and let me go out and fuck my cop [my first bull] last night. .... When I came home, I told [my hubby] about my night [of hot fucking] and he [my hubby] then fucked me like crazy. I kept telling him how much I love him and I would never leave him. Then, after he orgasmed, he told me he doesn't want to do this anymore so I can't see or text my cop [bull] anymore. .... Now it's morning, and I keep begging [my hubby] to let this other guy be my regular bull, but he says he's over it now and doesn't want that. I'm so frustrated...

I gather you and your husband live in Hawaii (from your choice of screen name which, I gather, means "hello" in Hawaii and the name of beach where you fucked your bull). If so, what a nice place for you, as a respectable married woman, to enjoy the pleasures and greatly-enhanced sexual satisfaction of a variety of lovers.

Regarding your newly-minted cuckold husband's sudden resistance to your clearly well-justified desire to continue fucking your bull: are he and your bull racially different?

More than a few people dislike cops,* most often (probably) because their experience or that of friends and/or relatives has involved getting pushed around, beaten up or otherwise treated abusively by them. This is more likely, as you know I'm sure, among people who differ racially from most of the law enforcement officers in their area.

[*This should not be interpreted as implying any dislike or disrespect for law enforcement officers on my part. They do work that's clearly necessary to protect all of us, and routinely take on risks far beyond what most of us face in order to do so.]

Anyway — you might consider whether your husband might be among those who have a perhaps underlying, maybe even unstated, dislike of cops as "authority figures," especially if he and your new bull are of different races.

If so — as difficult as this may seem at the moment — it may be to your benefit, at least for a while, if you were to discuss with your husband the possibility of seeking a bull (or bulls) who are of the same race as him and/or who are not cops. I.e., find out if this is an issue and, if it is, get it out in the open.

This having been said, Cabron's suggestion:

Cabron said:
[Your problem with your suddenly-reluctant husband] reminds me of how I trained a hunting dog puppy many years ago to not be afraid of gunshots. Every time I set down his food bowl, I'd fire a starter pistol so he'd equate the gunshot with something good about to happen. I can see it now; fire a starter pistol and your hubby gets a hard-on. :D

is probably among the best ideas ever put forward in this forum, and possibly in any sex-related forum since the invention of the Internet.

You could create romantic atmospheres at home in the evenings in the usual ways — dim lights, soft music, glasses of wine — then, on your couch, begin "making out" with your husband and, while whispering erotically in his ear (nothing involving you taking lovers, of course), unzip his pants, pull out his cock, and begin giving him a hand job. As he becomes erect, get out your starter pistol (concealed in your nearby purse) and fire it. Then, on subsequent evenings, gradually dispense with erotic whisperings before unzipping his pants, getting out his cock, and... as you bring him to erection with your hand... fire your starter pistol. Then, gradually, dispense with the erotic whisperings and with getting your husband's cock out as well, and bring him to full erection (in his pants) by simply firing your starter pistol.

Then, when you've trained your husband to become fully erect whenever you fire your starter pistol, begin discussing... each time you do so, at first casually and only briefly... your need to take lovers.

I'm joking, of course (heh-heh-heh), but the possibilities seem intriguing...

—Custer

Its Will Be Fine

Hala i found your post late, thanks for sharing your adventure with us. You answered your own question little lady. As you said as soon as he came he was totally aganist it. Well that happens to some men and its not all that rare. Just you wait and see for i am sure he wants this even more that you. If he thinks you want it too much it may take a little longer. But as you see he is already giving in with the once a month deal. He really dosent know how to tell you he wants it because of telling you he wants you to stop after he just nutted. If he thinks you WONT do it again he will change his mind faster than a cat can lick its ass. By the way are you telling me he did not eat your creampie? If he ever eats your creampie his is sunk. He will never be able to say no to you again for a very long period. Hell, Hala he will be begging you to go get fucked. Just you wait and see.:eek::p:p okdeacon said this to you. Are you a HOT looking womam? :D

Users who are viewing this thread