• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot wife loves bbc

• Thread starterwhitemale107
  • Start date
whitemale107 when will she blacked???

whitemale107 said:
My wife really wants to thank you for the comments. Also, she is glad many of you liked her shirt. She wants to give the black boys another picture. More comments would be appreciated. What would you like to do with her ass?

Let me get this straight! Black Boys? Oh, you must not be from the USA! But, no big deal she wants to know what a black man would do with an ass like hers. LEt me lay it out for you.

1, FUCK IT!
2, FUCK IT!
3, FUCK IT!
4, FUCK IT!
5, FUCK IT!
6, FUCK IT!..............and if I have not made myself clear then FUCK IT!!!..LOL

Damn she is so sexy, have you let taste black cock yet?

She has not tasted black cock yet, but we are working on it!

I love the shot where she's bent over with the dildo in her ass!!!! Can't wait to see more of her.

We will have more of her coming soon. Any particular requests?

A real black man! :) She's HOT!

Last edited by a moderator:
mmmm sweet lick it and stick it all night long.

Glad you guys like her...

This would be the sexiest 2 photos ever - have her wear the "i love big black cock" tee again, only this time have her in a pair of VERY SHEER full cut white bikini panties. Take a picture from the front and the back, both standing up. and write something nasty again on her ass that you can read right thru the panties. I'm jerking my big cock just thinking about it. Please do it.

she must taste a darkcavern.com members big black cock.she must be blacked because she want.

Hey sexy how you doing

Love to fill you good!

Request

whitemale107 said:
We will have more of her coming soon. Any particular requests?

Lets see that dildo between her lovely boobs, better yet lets see a REAL BBC between her lovely boobs.

would to see bbc attack her so sweet.......

Her brand new panties

Wife's new panties for her BBC...

Attachments

• New Panties 1.jpg
    New Panties 1.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1,111
  • New Panties 2.jpg
    New Panties 2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,015
She absolutely loves her big black dildo

Mty wife loves to practice with her big black dildo. She says it is in case she meets the real thing...

Attachments

• Dildo1.jpg
    Dildo1.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 673
  • Dildo2.jpg
    Dildo2.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 780
  • Dildo3.jpg
    Dildo3.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1,012
Buono corpo gracie

great body!

She is hot! About time she went black for real isnt it? Woudl she consider being black bred?

I don't know about being black bred but she is getting very close to trying her first actual black cock. Someone on this sight private messaged me about her and sent some pictures. She really liked them. They have been email chatting for a few months now.

Users who are viewing this thread