• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot wife loves bbc

• Thread starterwhitemale107
  • Start date

whitemale107

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2007
Wife loves big black cock although she has never had a real one - yet.
She asked me to post a picture for the black boys. She is looking for
comments. Do you like her? What would you do with her.
If she gets good comments, she will have me post more pics!

wife1.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c
black boys?
ill give your wife black boys and shell never want your little white wimp dick again
lol

I'd fuck her with that shirt on doggystyle then tear it off before cumming on her chin

Beatiful wife!

great wife and shirt!

:hitit:

haha, my girlfriend wants that shirt too by the way, lol, where you get it from?

and tell ur girl if i saw her wearin that top, she would get every inch of mine in her ass and left sore ;)

get her naked and get her ready. I want her you and her wont be aclling any one boy after Iam done with her

Thanks!

My wife really wants to thank you for the comments. Also, she is glad many of you liked her shirt. She wants to give the black boys another picture. More comments would be appreciated. What would you like to do with her ass?

Attachments

• wife2.jpg
    wife2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 5,252
Wow, she's pretty brave to wear a shirt like that. Especially for her size. If i ever saw a tiny white woman like her walking down the street with that shirt on there's no question i'd overpower her and the only thing you'd hear about when she eventually made it home was how some 6'3 black guy snatched her up and used her.

My god she is gorgeous! I would love to see a bbc working on her. She is hot!!!!!!!!! More pics please!!!!

Another pic for bbc

My wife really appreciates the comments, keep them coming and she will give your more. She likes to fantasize about BBC. Do you think they would like this pic?

Attachments

• wife3.jpg
    wife3.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 5,288
I'm lovvving her :D:D:D

wearing heels during sex only heightens excitement, she looks like she's offering her pussy for us all! those hips are about to buck!

I'd love to slide my cock deep into her sweet ass

HOT! Lets see her with a nice BBC dildo!

Reactions: toolman2c
Per Your Request

tee said:
HOT! Lets see her with a nice BBC dildo!

Here you go Tee. My wife has a bigger black dildo, but I have no pictures available.

Attachments

• wife with dildo.jpg
    wife with dildo.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 3,726
thats a nice looking white pussy

very nice, keep up the good work. Try to post more pics, it will make her more likely to do it.

whitemale107 said:
My wife really appreciates the comments, keep them coming and she will give your more. She likes to fantasize about BBC. Do you think they would like this pic?

She has gorgeous feet!!

super sexy spinner

very hot! lucky guy! keep the pics cumming! we both enjoyed her ! My hub & I both love spinners!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread