Hi! Do you like what you see?

• Thread starterdiana angelina
  • Start date
regardless of your orientation, you look good Diana.

diana angelina said:
Hi!
Just a few more lil' photos...I love these nylons!
~Diana

nothing like a chick with a 5 oclock shadow

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Krista...you're very kind.
kisses,
~Diana

diana angelina said:
Thank you Krista...you're very kind.
kisses,
~Diana

I'm still waiting to see the whole package!

diana, hopefully you show us pictures of you holding blk cock or sucking sum please.

Feelin' a lil' frisky... about to crawl across the floor toward a delicious big thick black cock and balls... meow

Attachments

• di109.jpg
    di109.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 328
Reactions: Txdombull
Diana,
there is nothing more pleasing than being being between a blk mans legs and making love to his cock and balls, i normally put a pillow under him so that i have easier access to them and can really get my tongue deep into his wonderful ass. Divorced wife once knew all wanted was to have men bed me :)

You are very pretty Diana

Had black yet?

Big Convict Cock

I love sex with big black hulky men...especially if they are extremely horny and own a massive heavy cock and fat balls...mmmmmmm

Attachments

• convict.jpg
    convict.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 504
Reactions: Txdombull
HI Diana,
I was hooked up with a guy who JUST got out of jail. He had thickest cock i ever saw or heard of OR got to play with. The man who got us togehter was my boss at part time job. He (Bill) was there too and helped me prep for that massively thick cock. Reese is still the thickest I have taken. I will not give measurement as people might htink I am bragging or trying to impress.
Luv, To All and ty for post, MsGary
ps. YOU are SO hot Diana

Another piccie in B&W...the writing on my dress says it all!

Attachments

• BBCCOCKSUCKER.jpg
    BBCCOCKSUCKER.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 360
I love this thread Diana please keep posting!

you are beyond sexy! thank you for letting us share your beauty!

That is so hot. I would love to be your husband and you could cuck me with him and any other big beautiful black men you could find. Love to eat your creampied hot hole.

I have just joined this site and have fallen in love with a beautiful sissy. You are fantastic and I just wish I had your looks. There is no doubt that you are classy and delightful. Thanks for the sexual pleasure you have given me.

So True Diana. I am called Heather. white sissy now 49. I was looking for another older thread which I wanted to see what was happening and I saw your beautiful pics. What Great legs you have got. Are you sissy for Black only? Or still give a white Man relief? MY figure now 38A-28-42. lite br hair, sexy br eyes. I am 49 and my urge for cock gets stronger every day. Even while taking cock and another men waiting his turn, I am thinking about finding more cock (any cock). Love to get fed and to get fucked. Truly Addicted to cum. I really enjoyed looking back over your posts and comments.
love, miss gary

Your photos are so amazing wow what a femmed up little sissy you are~~i was beginning to think i was the only one here~~so few posters these days~~remembering the posts by "Knotty" and many more in days gone past

candice.jpg

Last edited:
I love your pics