• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi! Do you like what you see?

• Thread starterdiana angelina
  • Start date
Wow...

VERY nice! Would love to see those bare feet up close.

MMMmmmm! More Please!

I want to see that sweet white ass and Boy Pussy spreadeagled up close!

Also love too see that little pink weenie...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow

OOOOH baby if you ever get to the naples florida area, your are so gonna get fucked. Would love to put you face down on the bed and spread those great looking cheeks and fuck your brains out, you are one hot chick.

your really hot, nice ass

I'd love get you with my girlfriend and a nice BBC.
we could have a fun-foursome. A fourgy.

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 625
be great to see u with a big black dick

Hi there!
Oh my goodness! Everyone here has been so nice to me! I really appreciate your kindness! I wish to show you a few more photos...hope you guys like them. I also hope to have some beautiful black men include me in their fantasies as they view my photos. If that happens, that would really excite me!
Truly,
~Diana

Attachments

• di18.jpg
    di18.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 390
  • di19.jpg
    di19.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 646
  • di20.jpg
    di20.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 519
  • di21.jpg
    di21.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 359
  • di22.jpg
    di22.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 451
Really hot

Would love to see you on your knees sucking a big black cock...great outfits...you are really sexy!

omg you are beautiful, just stunning, you are everything i want to be, i'm lost for words, sooooooo gorgeous, x x x

diana angelina said:
Yes, I am a boy who likes to dress as a girl! I love thigh high nylons...

And you do it so well, honey!

bunsupkneelin4blacks said:
And you do it so well, honey!

Nothing beats have a skirt, heels, make up and a garter belt and pleasing a man completely!

Hi there!
Just thought I'd post a few more B&W photos...hope you like 'em?
~Diana

Attachments

• di25.jpg
    di25.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 219
  • di24.jpg
    di24.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 204
  • di23.jpg
    di23.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 203
  • di26.jpg
    di26.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 156
  • di27.jpg
    di27.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 210
Diana,

OMG! You are stunning. I am sure every black man would love to have you. I am positive that you have no problem finding a Big black cock to pleasure you. You are absolutely beautiful, and I hope one day to look like you.

jenny

yes but, id like what id see more if you take your bbc lovin ass downtown and let some thug let you suck his cock and let him rub it against your tight asshole. ok dont forget your camera either *****!

Hi

I am a white cuck in L.A until 16th. January. I will suck off all the BBC you guys can give me while you look at pics of my exwife (who left me for a black man) and mock me.

mm

Contact me.

Hi there!
Just to let you know...although I may look all sweet and innocent, I love it when you guys talk naughty to me sometimes...it turns me on.
~Diana

Attachments

• di28.jpg
    di28.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 232
I see

Not sure if I like what I see but I can bet the family farm I see a cock hiding between those legs. :)

Hi guys!
One more in B&W. I work out regularly and hard to maintain my physique. Do you like my legs?
~Diana

di29.jpg

Reactions: jdunn
fuck your so damn sexy. i have been thinking about you all day. i would to see more of you

Users who are viewing this thread