Hi all am new

• Thread starterKristy_thomas42
  • Start date
Kristy_thomas42 said:
Yea my husband doesnt know and WONT. He would most likely would want a divorce if he found out. The guy im cheating with now is pretty controlling, is this normal? Went to one of his partys last weekend and never been to anything like it. Thanks for the replies!!

Kristy you are damn sexy women welcome to the board. It takes alot of courage to start exploring your sexuality but the passion is worth the risk. Yes its normal for some lovers to assert themselves as the dominate sexual force in your life. Think about it from our perspective theres nothing hotter then knowing even though your married to hubby you'll spread yourself on command for me. Everytime you do your sucked in deeper confirming who your pussy belongs to. This probably what drew you to him in the first place, you where bored and needed a real man.

KingKong said:
Kristy you are damn sexy women welcome to the board. It takes alot of courage to start exploring your sexuality but the passion is worth the risk. Yes its normal for some lovers to assert themselves as the dominate sexual force in your life. Think about it from our perspective theres nothing hotter then knowing even though your married to hubby you'll spread yourself on command for me. Everytime you do your sucked in deeper confirming who your pussy belongs to. This probably what drew you to him in the first place, you where bored and needed a real man.

I guess thats why i was drawn to him. just didnt think he would be this dominating. My husband isnt dominating to say the least, he is always out of town for work and the attention just isnt there. I stayd with my guy this last week, for a couple of days. Still am adjusting and never really partyed before.

Part of me is confused still, and another part is accepting i guess.

Kristy, your hubby may not know it but you are on your way to becoming a wonderful wife. Obviously, you read what Marie said. I would love to have a wife like you or Marie. A wonderful woman who would cuck me with bbc. There are a lot of men who relish this lifestyle and want a woman like you to cuck them with bbc. The more you experience this lifestyle, the more you will enjoy it.

KingKong said:

Kristy my lovers are also more dominating than my hubby which is what I like. I'm definently submissive to there wills when it cums to sex and will do anything they want me to.With out a doubt they bring the slut out of me my first black lover took me from only ever having two men (both white one was hubby) to getting GB'ed by his bro's along with swollowing cum and anal sex and other things I would never have let hubby do to a total BBC ***** in a month.I figure I have the best of both worlds while hubby is laid back (not a cuck he dose not clean up but I have had him shave my pussy for a date) when it cums to sex my lovers are not they take what they want when and how they want it and they own my pussy but I like that it turns me on "like I said best of both worlds".I've had many many lovers since that first BBC and 99% were dominate like that.
I dont know what to say about your hubby except its a shame its so much more enjoyable with my hubby involved that first month of sneeking around bothered me worrying about getting cought .Also no matter what mr personality says you will get looser after getting sexed by your lover at least for your hubby so he might start noticing your pussy's not as tight as it was a week ago " imagine my fears going from hubby to over 12 different men and all were much bigger then him I was sloppy loose after the GB's".Just something to think about maybe by a big dildo or vib to blame it on "if you dont have some already LOL I have a bunch my favorite is my BAM dildo it's big and black and feels great".Sounds like your adgusting its just a different lifestyle Kristy just take it slow so you can enjoy it.

Very much controlling...

My wife has had the same Black lover since 1996 and he has been in complete control since the first date. Within weeks she was no longer allowed birth control of any type. By the sixth month, she was black pregnant. He has pimped her out for money (which he keeps) and has made her be the free party girl to many times too name.He shares her bedroom while I get the couch. She has a Queen of Spades tattoo above her right shoulder blade, a black cat on her lower left leg, his name branded on her upper right arm, both nipples pierced and a clit piercing. I have been made to keep her pussy shaved, pay for vacations for the two of them, be their designated driver when they go out and many other things. I would expect you will see similar actions as you continue your love for BBC.

Kristy_thomas42 said:
Yea my husband doesnt know and WONT. He would most likely would want a divorce if he found out. The guy im cheating with now is pretty controlling, is this normal? Went to one of his partys last weekend and never been to anything like it. Thanks for the replies!!

marieluvsbbcs said:
sounds like your adjusting just fine Kristy keep it up and welcum to the club of white woman that love BBC's. Now that you've seen what you have been missing all these years "but its better late than never" is there any chance of including hubby and would he support your new found needs and join in by watching or even joining in the sex? My hubby has since I first started having black lovers(after I finally told him ,he noticed how stretched out my pussy was getting"that was after I had been GB'ed by nine black men a month after my first BBC my lover videoed the whole thing.Thats how I told him I put the video on while I sucked his dick it took a few min before he realized it was me with a black cock in every hole.He took it very well by filling my mouth with cum and we had a long talk afterward and came to an agreement that I could have all the BBC's I wanted but his is the only white dick I'm to fuck .Its worked well for over twenty yrs I now have two steady black lovers one "Lee" now lives with me/us and has for close to 5 yrs now and the other is "Bo" who was my first black man and the one that turned me in to a slut for BBC's and he's fucked my pussy ever since.He moved to NY ten yrs ago so we hook up as often as possable and both supply me with all the BBC I want by turning me out to thier bro's and having GB partys "I LOVE GETTING GB'ed".What makes it better is that my hubby is involved when he can (he travels for his job and more now with all the layoffs) so thats why I was asking about your hubby.

Kristy there a lot of white men(me included) that would love to have you or Marie as there wife. I am a widowed man since last aug. Me and her did some swinging together, mostly swapping with other couples. I did watch her with one black guy. It was very hot, and I would love to find a woman that would like to explore with me again. I am not a true cuckold however, as I am not gay or bi, and am not cleaning up any creampies. I prefer to watch her swallowing cum, and I am not kissing her immediately afterwards either, lol. Also I would want her to share me with other women from time to time as well. That's a tall order for me to find a woman like that, but I plan on searching til I find her. I know my late wife would want me to find a woman like that, to make me happy. Hopefully things workout with you and your hubby. You are very sexy btw!:)

Btw Marie, that was awesome how you showed you husband what you are into. I would have definitely filled your mouth with cum too.:bj:

marieluvsbbcs said:
sounds like your adjusting just fine Kristy keep it up and welcum to the club of white woman that love BBC's. Now that you've seen what you have been missing all these years "but its better late than never" is there any chance of including hubby and would he support your new found needs and join in by watching or even joining in the sex? My hubby has since I first started having black lovers(after I finally told him ,he noticed how stretched out my pussy was getting"that was after I had been GB'ed by nine black men a month after my first BBC my lover videoed the whole thing.Thats how I told him I put the video on while I sucked his dick it took a few min before he realized it was me with a black cock in every hole.He took it very well by filling my mouth with cum and we had a long talk afterward and came to an agreement that I could have all the BBC's I wanted but his is the only white dick I'm to fuck .Its worked well for over twenty yrs I now have two steady black lovers one "Lee" now lives with me/us and has for close to 5 yrs now and the other is "Bo" who was my first black man and the one that turned me in to a slut for BBC's and he's fucked my pussy ever since.He moved to NY ten yrs ago so we hook up as often as possable and both supply me with all the BBC I want by turning me out to thier bro's and having GB partys "I LOVE GETTING GB'ed".What makes it better is that my hubby is involved when he can (he travels for his job and more now with all the layoffs) so thats why I was asking about your hubby.

Your husband likes that you are bbc lover, and I get that. But I wonder if you ever watch him with another woman, or have ffm with him? I would like to find a white woman that likes bbc, but can also have bwc as well(especially mine, lol). I could also be happy with a woman of any color that likes to swing, which means I get to play with other women as well. I know, very hard to find in general, but I will be patient until I find her. In the mean time, I am going to try to get laid, one on one, as often as possible!:)

well i got a divorced yay.

Good move, Kristi

Been reading this thread. I have supported your decision. That's great. Now don't just stay with one black man. Play the field and get as many BBC's as possible.

You are free now baby.

Cuckolding is so much more fun!

Kristy_thomas42 said:

Kristy, actually I'm sorry to hear you got a divorce. I'm wondering now if your "Boy Friend" is "training" you or just keeping you as his woman. You certainly know what a long term relationship is like - it seems the party and fun is new!

Perhaps you should take some time to explore - or at least make sure you are with someone who helps you explore. I myself am very dominant and controlling. However if you read my threads you will see - I have also expanded my subs experiences....no matter what the circumstances or limitations. There is always an effort to keep them challenged and push them forward. Email me if you'd like to chat about it.
Oh by the way, the yahoo police nailed me and deleted my old email - new one is searcher308@ymail.com

Blake

Kristy_thomas42 said:

I, for one, would love for you to elaborate on what happened if you are comfortable with it.

Get "caught"? Decide to end the marriage to go with the BF? turn into a party girl who didn't want to be tied to one guy, especially a white one?

What's your life like now?

in particular, I - and i think a lot of other posters here - find transformation stories, particularly when they are real, fascinating.

the concept of a bored married "good girl" trying, liking, and eventually becoming obsessed with BBC such that it leads to a much wilder life is one that is endlessly intriguing.

I know it's been a while since you posted but if you ever check this thread again i hope you'll let us in on the rest of your story.

I agree with SluttyDreams.

It would be great to see progress pictures from good wife to where you are now.
From what you used to wear everyday to your new look.
Like, eg. jeans to Dresses or very short dresses

Last edited by a moderator: