Hi all am new

• Thread starterKristy_thomas42
  • Start date

Kristy_thomas42

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2010
Hi all.. just wanted to say hi!!!! I am getting board out of my mind with my marriage and wanted to try something new for a change.

Have fun

Welcome and have a great time here! I'm sure you will find the stimulation you seek!

so tell us about yourself and what you are looking for and/or fantasies that you have.

I been married for like 20 years, never have really done anything wild or really sexy all my life and want to try stuff. Couple of months ago went out alone to a club and hookd up with a black guy. That made me realize that i need more i guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you "hooked up" with the black guy, was it just dancing and flirting? Or maybe something more? How did you feel when you were with him?

Sounds like someone has found her niche ... welcome! Look forward to hearing more from you about your future sexcapades :)

Please post some pics.

Kristy ,

You are at the right place at the right time

Ron

how about some kinda of picture ur confortable with....

Welcum! We are here to please! I hope yopu can find what you are looking for!

Thanks for the support. I am still pretty new to cheating, but just hooked up with a black guy that i have been steady with. I am still adjusting to this....its definitely different!! My husband is pretty much the 3rd guy i have ever been with, but now that has changed. I also have started parting alot more, never really have been a wild girl before.

I am still adjusting, but still think its cool. Thanks again!!

Hi

Kristy_thomas42 said:
Thanks for the support. I am still pretty new to cheating, but just hooked up with a black guy that i have been steady with. I am still adjusting to this....its definitely different!! My husband is pretty much the 3rd guy i have ever been with, but now that has changed. I also have started parting alot more, never really have been a wild girl before.

Kristy, you are not alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep adjusting--if you know what I mean, lol.

Kristy...we would love to see a pic of you! Please don't keep us in the dark.

We love and adore white wives like you Kristy!! Welcome and let your pussy be taken by blacks.

Very hot ;)

Kristy_thomas42 said:

I'm glad you're getting your freak on girl!I hope you post some pictures soon!

ok here goes

dressss.jpg

Nice Pic Kristy!

sounds like your adjusting just fine Kristy keep it up and welcum to the club of white woman that love BBC's. Now that you've seen what you have been missing all these years "but its better late than never" is there any chance of including hubby and would he support your new found needs and join in by watching or even joining in the sex? My hubby has since I first started having black lovers(after I finally told him ,he noticed how stretched out my pussy was getting"that was after I had been GB'ed by nine black men a month after my first BBC my lover videoed the whole thing.Thats how I told him I put the video on while I sucked his dick it took a few min before he realized it was me with a black cock in every hole.He took it very well by filling my mouth with cum and we had a long talk afterward and came to an agreement that I could have all the BBC's I wanted but his is the only white dick I'm to fuck .Its worked well for over twenty yrs I now have two steady black lovers one "Lee" now lives with me/us and has for close to 5 yrs now and the other is "Bo" who was my first black man and the one that turned me in to a slut for BBC's and he's fucked my pussy ever since.He moved to NY ten yrs ago so we hook up as often as possable and both supply me with all the BBC I want by turning me out to thier bro's and having GB partys "I LOVE GETTING GB'ed".What makes it better is that my hubby is involved when he can (he travels for his job and more now with all the layoffs) so thats why I was asking about your hubby.

Yea my husband doesnt know and WONT. He would most likely would want a divorce if he found out. The guy im cheating with now is pretty controlling, is this normal? Went to one of his partys last weekend and never been to anything like it. Thanks for the replies!!

Welcome to the forum, Kristy.