Golden shower

• Thread starterliketowatchyourwife
  • Start date
Startingtoeatcum said:
Watersports day today the tease begins she has told me it will be today not told me when or how many times. Love it
Just been told within the hour, total devotion to the wife.

monitaur said:
I neither recommend for or against. 'medicine' 'government' 'academia' and all of the institutions that lord it over us have ran far away from science in favor of a pre approved pseudo religion of the 'plague'. I am ranging far afield and off topic but I, as a holder of an associates degree and unrelated work experience in landscaping, am not the Bozo that discredited 'the science'. Academics did that all by themselves cheered on by the media. If moneybags like Ted Turner, Bill Gates, and Klaus Schwab had not been having goon sessions over population reduction, by any means necessary, I would not bother to comment. But those boys want nearly all of us dead and imagine that bots can do the manual labor that needs to be done. And so on.
What are you actually trying to articulate? Because I can make neither head nor tail of you posting.

Sandy Row said:
Hot (no pun intended) story.

I was banging this one chick and she said to me one night 'You know what my favourite fantasy is,I would love it to happen but every guy I've mentioned it to thinks it's weird'

I said 'What?

She said, 'I'd love a guy to stick his cock inside me and piss'

It was years before my Golden Showers debut but I still said, 'It's not that weird but it will be difficult to do with a hard on and pre cum occupying my sac from being turned on so much'

She said, 'It doesn't have to be hard, you can do it after you've came and you're soft'

Took a while and a period of kissing but I made her fantasy come true.

Give them what they want is my motto, within reason.
Congratulations to you both. To her for articulating an idea and desire that many women have and for you both in engineering the accomplishment of the feat. Given the amount of urine discharged and the mix of urine and his & hers cum, did you line your bed with numerous towels, do it in a padded bath, . . . ?

Reactions: franklyhorny and Sandy Row
Ownedmwfwhore said:
Hubby drinks my first pee of the day every morning, with no side effects. He is often kneeling waiting for his glass of warn golden nectar as he calls it. Xx
That’s when urine is at its strongest tasting, darkest coloured and most bacterially dangerous.
Far better to wait until you’re fully hydrated and pissing almost colourless urine. He’ll be able to drink pints of your piss instead of a coffee cup half full. 😇

Last edited:
Reactions: Custer Laststand, franklyhorny and Sandy Row
Jozyxt said:
Yes I understood that. We are all dissatisfied with our spouses in some ways. I didn't want hot wife when I married her so despite my desire for one know, it is her choice who she sleeps with and I respect that.
Never mind who she “sleeps with”. It’s who she Fucks with that matters. And how often and why him not you? Wake up before she’s gone to be fucked on a permanent basis by some other cunt plugging, spunk spurter.

Reactions: franklyhorny
Sandy Row said:

I was banging this one chick and she said to me one night 'You know what my favourite fantasy is,I would love it to happen but every guy I've mentioned it to thinks it's weird'

I said 'What?

It was years before my Golden Showers debut but I still said, 'It's not that weird but it will be difficult to do with a hard on and pre cum occupying my sac from being turned on so much'

She said, 'It doesn't have to be hard, you can do it after you've came and you're soft'

I used to fuck my wife in the ass years ago and after getting my load of cum in her I was able to fill her up with my piss. As soon as I pulled out she would have to go to the bathroom to let it out. She would just sit there and my piss would come out of her ass along with my load of cum.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Sandy Row said:

I said 'What?

That is an amazing story. And i like your motto. I have been living that for awhile now. ;)

• Love
Reactions: engene, franklyhorny and Sandy Row
MajorHorner said:
What are you actually trying to articulate? Because I can make neither head nor tail of you posting.
When they go on like that it is best to let it lie.

Reactions: franklyhorny and MajorHorner
MajorHorner said:
Congratulations to you both. To her for articulating an idea and desire that many women have and for you both in engineering the accomplishment of the feat. Given the amount of urine discharged and the mix of urine and his & hers cum, did you line your bed with numerous towels, do it in a padded bath, . . . ?
It was spontaneous and she just put a large bath towel under her, with my ex when we did it regularly in hotels etc.........she bought plastic sheets to cover the bed.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, franklyhorny and MajorHorner
NewAmy said:
That is an amazing story. And i like your motto. I have been living that for awhile now. ;)
It's all about giving the girl what she wants for me, within reason.

Reactions: franklyhorny and MajorHorner
Sandy Row said:
It was spontaneous and she just put a large bath towel under her, with my ex when we did it regularly in hotels etc.........she bought plastic sheets to cover the bed.
Dispense with the towels and have the bed on a slant towards one corner and catch the liquor in a champagne bucket for drinking - on ice.

Reactions: franklyhorny and slaveofmyown
Sandy Row said:
It's all about giving the girl what she wants for me, within reason.
'pends where you set the limits and as long as it's not life or well being threatening, . . . . .

Reactions: franklyhorny and NewAmy
rwall said:
I for one love pee and would never try rimming, just my choice. Now just need to find others that are into golden showers as much as I am, NOT EASY TO FIND
i interested in golden shower with an married woman

would love to found an married woman who is interested in doing golden shower with a male pee on him in his mouth or any other place on hes body

NewAmy said:
i would love to do that of piss in her& she piss on me too

Sandy Row said:

I said 'What?

i wish i could meet her to piss in her pussy also piss in her asshole& in her mouth& she sit on my face piss on my face & in my mouth

Reactions: franklyhorny
monitaur said:
I neither recommend for or against. 'medicine' 'government' 'academia' and all of the institutions that lord it over us have ran far away from science in favor of a pre approved pseudo religion of the 'plague'. I am ranging far afield and off topic but I, as a holder of an associates degree and unrelated work experience in landscaping, am not the Bozo that discredited 'the science'. Academics did that all by themselves cheered on by the media. If moneybags like Ted Turner, Bill Gates, and Klaus Schwab had not been having goon sessions over population reduction, by any means necessary, I would not bother to comment. But those boys want nearly all of us dead and imagine that bots can do the manual labor that needs to be done. And so on.
What a load of bollocks.

• Love
Reactions: KinkyPaul
KinkyPaul said:
I’ve fantasised about my wife holding her bulls cock and aiming it directly at me as he sprays his piss all over me, right after I’ve watched him fuck her. It’s one of the most humiliating things, surely
my wife has done that many time all of them were huge black cocks

Reactions: franklyhorny and Custer Laststand
i love to give an woman an enema in her ass by pissing in her asshole so any woman interested in doing that with me

engene said:
i love to give an woman an enema in her ass by pissing in her asshole so any woman interested in doing that with me
Almost impossible to have a hard on and be able to piss.

Reactions: Jozyxt and rwall