• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Golden shower

• Thread starterliketowatchyourwife
  • Start date
I love it, I love it when my wife squats over my face and pees in my mouth for me to drink it down and then lick her pussy clean afterwards.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Custer Laststand, Startingtoeatcum and 1 other person
Eerect said:
I love it, I love it when my wife squats over my face and pees in my mouth for me to drink it down and then lick her pussy clean afterwards.
You are one lucky man, wish I had a wife that would do that for me

Reactions: funexhusband
littlewilly said:
As a sub I adore receiving a Dom bulls hot pee, I’ve had it all over my body, on my face and hair and the best in my opinion for complete subservient sessions kneeling in the shower and the bull peeing into my open mouth.I
As a sub female i would agree with this now. A couple years ago i never would have expected this

• Love
Reactions: engene, Custer Laststand and SGC
Eerect said:
I would love my wife t do this to me

45190CA4-7690-48E2-9936-F5311EE1017B.jpegJessa has enjoyed golden showers and they were really hot adventures. It was more often when we first started going out and I was working on her losing all her inhibitions. Here’s an early video.
View attachment Videoshop_2022-09-14_16-31-19-041.mp4It has to come at the right timing and circumstances. We didn’t plan it, it just happened when the time is right and she was incredibly horny.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, engene, Panawife and 6 others
Isabelle loves golden shower

3619023_13_o.jpg

• Love
Reactions: funexhusband, Custer Laststand, RealBullX and 5 others
Bobroc said:
45190CA4-7690-48E2-9936-F5311EE1017B.jpegJessa has enjoyed golden showers and they were really hot adventures. It was more often when we first started going out and I was working on her losing all her inhibitions. Here’s an early video.
View attachment Videoshop_2022-09-14_16-31-19-041.mp4It has to come at the right timing and circumstances. We didn’t plan it, it just happened when the time is right and she was incredibly horny.
That is so freaking hot I would love to have a woman to pee on and let her piss on me as often as she wants

• Love
Reactions: engene, Bobroc and Startingtoeatcum
rwall said:
That is so freaking hot I would love to have a woman to pee on and let her piss on me as often as she wants
My wife teases me for days then squats over my face and allows me to drink her champagne

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand and rwall
Startingtoeatcum said:
My wife teases me for days then squats over my face and allows me to drink her champagne
I would give anything for someone like that

• Love
Reactions: engene and Startingtoeatcum
rwall said:
I would give anything for someone like that
For me although I am not cuckold it is the ultimate display of devotion to my wife apart from the fact that I love it and swallow every drop.

• Love
Reactions: engene, Custer Laststand and rwall
Startingtoeatcum said:
For me although I am not cuckold it is the ultimate display of devotion to my wife apart from the fact that I love it and swallow every drop.
I really just love drinking piss I have had it from different woman and a few men, it is just so hot having someone else piss in your mouth I love drinking it

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Startingtoeatcum
rwall said:
I really just love drinking piss I have had it from different woman and a few men, it is just so hot having someone else piss in your mouth I love drinking it
I have had it from several women and love everything about it the sounds smell everything

• Love
Reactions: engene, Custer Laststand and rwall
Startingtoeatcum said:
I have had it from several women and love everything about it the sounds smell everything
have you ever had piss from men, have you ever pissed on anyone male or female ??

Reactions: Startingtoeatcum
rwall said:
have you ever had piss from men, have you ever pissed on anyone male or female ??
I have never given only received and only from women

Reactions: Custer Laststand and rwall
rwall said:
I would love to be a potty for several women (water only) on a coffee morning or similar

• Love
Reactions: rwall
Startingtoeatcum said:
I would love to be a potty for several women (water only) on a coffee morning or similar
I totally agree water only and as many woman as wanted too

Reactions: Startingtoeatcum
rwall said:
That would be a dream come true.

rwall said:
A dream come true

• Love
Reactions: engene
Another of Jessa

B0CA7581-3A5A-40F3-8B01-FE8739FF5354.jpeg