• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Golden shower

• Thread starterliketowatchyourwife
  • Start date
I peed in my own mouth many times before I was married to get used to it. I hinted to my wife that I wanted to pee on her and she made it clear early on she wouldn't do WS. The last time I tried to pee in a man's mouth it was just after he sucked me so I couldn't relax. If I find a guy that like mutual then I will probably start taking pee again.

• Love
Reactions: rwall
Jozyxt said:
I peed in my own mouth many times before I was married to get used to it. I hinted to my wife that I wanted to pee on her and she made it clear early on she wouldn't do WS. The last time I tried to pee in a man's mouth it was just after he sucked me so I couldn't relax. If I find a guy that like mutual then I will probably start taking pee again.
Where are you from

• Love
Reactions: engene
Uk

• Sad
Reactions: rwall
It is a dream of mine to get several women to use me a d I think it will remain that way just a dream😢

Startingtoeatcum said:
It is a dream of mine to get several women to use me a d I think it will remain that way just a dream😢
I think we all dream of that I have been in a few groups with all woman and me, my ex liked pussy just as much as she liked men, but now those are just memories and dreams

Reactions: Nazareth and Startingtoeatcum
My wife loves to tease and build up the excitement and expectations so she just told me that Sunday is golden shower day for me, I am so excited

Reactions: Custer Laststand
I love when they humiliate my wife like this

Reactions: Startingtoeatcum
Mywifehisslut said:
I love when they humiliate my wife like this
For me it is not the humiliation but the show of total devotion to my wife.

Imagine your wife being pissed on by dirty homeless men

• Love
Reactions: rwall and PervertedPolishCouple
redheads said:
actually, I am fantasizing about it, and not only about pissing but about my wife sucking him off and swallow

redheads said:
Be really hot if it was a group of them, men, woman and both white and black

Reactions: PervertedPolishCouple
Watersports and/or golden shower play is like most other things in life--or sex, anyway.
There are those who would never consider it, to a mild interest, to a strong interest, to the folks that like do drink and swallow.

I have a mild interest and want to have my gf squat over me and pee. No face pee, no drink/swallow, but from my chest down is OK.
She wants the same from me, and I'm more than willing to piss on her tits and chest.
We both want to do this in various positions to see what works best for us.

Reactions: Startingtoeatcum
Custer Laststand said:
These two articles:

“Sterile Urine” and the Presence of Bacteria
Urine is not sterile, and neither is the rest of you

are convincing. I retract my unjustified statement (above) that "human urine is sterile." Sorry about being wrong about that.

Those who engage, or want to engage, in "golden showers" play should also, of course, ensure that they and their partner are vaccinated against the highly-contagious Omicron variant(s) of Covid-19 with the new bivalent vaccine that has recently (since early- to mid-Sept. 2022) become available.
Then campaign for your original posting to be removed.

MajorHorner said:
Then campaign for your original posting to be removed.

Done. (There's no need to "campaign." There's a delete button.)

Reactions: MajorHorner
Watersports day today the tease begins she has told me it will be today not told me when or how many times. Love it

Users who are viewing this thread