Girls Aloud thread

• Thread starterwhite_warrior
  • Start date
cuckyboihub said:
Well, I do not know how some of you will react, but I'm willing to bet at least some of my fellow cucks and especially the sissies will enjoy this faked pic a whooooooole lot :eek: I have a similar one of Jessica Simpson, but this is the one that gets me drooling.

Beautiful pic, thanks.

white_warrior said:
Is everyone familiar with the UK pop group Girls Aloud? All very sexy. And the majority all into black it would seem.

Cheryl is married to Ashley Cole (he cheeted so it may not last and she could soon be back on the 'black market' - she said in an interview she wanted to start a family with 50 Cent) Kimberely has a black boyfriend and it looks like Nadine with the amazing legs has also turned.

What does everyone think? Can we find new black for Cheryl?

Cheryl needs to get rid of her biracial husband, and be with black men sexually.

Line 'em all up I've got something black for them.

All I know is that the hottie in the second picture on the first page hugging up to to gay dude has got some SEXY ASS FEET!!!

Also...The bald headed dude with the blonde on this page seems to be "lacking packing" if you know what I mean. Hell, my shit shows like a motherfucker when I wear pants even close to that tight, and I only have 7.5 inches.

Love the pics of that hot British babe from Norther Ireland (Nadine) with the brother.

She is a Goddess in my eyes.

I am not ashamed to admit that I have jerked so much over that picture in the last week (at least six times per day, on average) that my penis is literally in agony whenever I touch it right now.