Girls Aloud thread

• Thread starterwhite_warrior
  • Start date

white_warrior

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2008
Is everyone familiar with the UK pop group Girls Aloud? All very sexy. And the majority all into black it would seem.

Cheryl is married to Ashley Cole (he cheeted so it may not last and she could soon be back on the 'black market' - she said in an interview she wanted to start a family with 50 Cent) Kimberely has a black boyfriend and it looks like Nadine with the amazing legs has also turned.

What does everyone think? Can we find new black for Cheryl?

Attachments

• girls aloud.jpg
    girls aloud.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,405
  • cheryl.jpg
    cheryl.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 1,187
  • kimberley.jpg
    kimberley.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 2,061
  • nadine.jpg
    nadine.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 2,495
They mut have been chatting amongst themselves

3 down 2 to go

Apparently Ashley Cole "isn't well endowed" according to at least one of the women he has shagged. I also have it on good authority, from a girl who shagged him when he was 18, that Jermaine Defoe isn't just a little guy when it comes to height! Hmm, what could these guys have that makes them so eligible...ah, yes, bigggggg wallets!!

I just hope that Cheryl doesn't get back with that little creep. She could do so much better than that arrogant bisexual shitbag.

Has he been caught in any gay threesomes with a mobile phone shoved up his arse recently?

Girls Aloud

Well, I do not know how some of you will react, but I'm willing to bet at least some of my fellow cucks and especially the sissies will enjoy this faked pic a whooooooole lot :eek: I have a similar one of Jessica Simpson, but this is the one that gets me drooling.

Attachments

• shardingtg.jpg
    shardingtg.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,036
Is the UK taking over ?

Cute_Melanie said:
I just hope that Cheryl doesn't get back with that little creep. She could do so much better than that arrogant bisexual shitbag.

Has he been caught in any gay threesomes with a mobile phone shoved up his arse recently?
Mel I'll bet if the phone was up his arse someone is calling him and he has it on viberate or he is calling himself.

mhall said:
Is the UK taking over ?
I like seeing the UK people here mhall as you all bring alot here.

Mmmmm, Nadine... the latest of Girls Aloud to be taking bbc

66565d1202672288-seems-my-source-could-have-been-correct-gamar1pb1.jpg

jo5o6 said:
3 down 2 to go

:D

Yes, this group of girls does seem to have a thing for black dicks. Begs the question:

Which girl is next to give in to her dark desires? Sarah or Nicola? My money is on Sarah.

sarah_harding_obsess_plunge.jpg
nicola.png

seems its really popular among young uk white celebs

Next 2 get blk?

Couldn't see the pic of Sarah Harding earlier, so this is what she looks like when she is modelling Ultimo underwear. Is she the next in line 2 get blacked?

What do people think? Who is your favourite that has been blacked so far?

Attachments

• sarah-harding6.jpg
    sarah-harding6.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 227
  • sarah-harding.jpg
    sarah-harding.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 238
When they tour, I think this is the sign they keep on their hotel suite...:D

personally I dont see how ashley cole cheated on her - she aint the best looking thing, but shes far from the worst - i guess when your a footballer and you have the choice you just dont give a fuck....

as for havin a small dick - oh well, im pretty sure the wallets do make up for it....

What do you mean, how? He has, simple as that! He also has a liking for putting his mobile phone up his arse - how in the hell can he do that? Then how in the hell can he ever use it again?? Lol!!

Do you think Nadine might be black preg from that new guy already? Just saw this pic and her rack is noticeably bigger...

Attachments

• nad.jpg
    nad.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 317
Nope, doubt it!

6inchwhtboi said:
seems its really popular among young uk white celebs

Im sure it would be seen in a negative light amongst their fans if at least some of the girls were not dating black men. Reality of the music industry.