• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

From Housewife to Hotwife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, my wife has agreed to let me post her pics here for the first time.

We will share the login, so she will be reading all your comments, and maybe commenting or replying to some.

[ If I post, comment or reply I'll end the entry with (The Husband), if it doesn't end in that then you'll know it's her :) ]

Please comment if you like what you see or suggest future poses you'd like to see ;)

This is her first post, do you want more?
:)

(The Husband)

hotwife-how-hot_52344807733_o.jpg hotwife-tease_52344824504_o.jpg Hotwife-tease-2_52344712924_o.jpg
I’d like to fuck your hot slit wife right in front of you so you could watch my hard thick throbbing black cock stretch and deeply plow into her married pussy giving that pussy what it’s always required: A GOOD HARD DEEP FUCKING!

THIS THREAD IS INTENDED FOR PICS OF MY WIFE OR TRIBUTES, PLEASE DO NOT ADD PICS OF YOUR WIFE. THANKYOU.

We will share the login, so she will be reading all your comments, and maybe commenting or replying to some.

[ If I post, comment or reply I'll end the entry with (The Husband), if it doesn't end in that then you'll know it's her :) ]

Please comment if you like what you see or suggest future poses you'd like to see ;)

(The Husband)

hotwife-how-hot_52344807733_o.jpg hotwife-tease_52344824504_o.jpg Hotwife-tease-2_52344712924_o.jpg
oh so hot pics

THIS THREAD IS INTENDED FOR PICS OF MY WIFE OR TRIBUTES, PLEASE DO NOT ADD PICS OF YOUR WIFE. THANKYOU.

(The Husband)

She is very sexy and hot. I hope she will show off more for us and will see how exciting it is to be worshipped by us men!

Hi everyone (hubby here)

One new pic for you ;)

We've had a lot going on for the last few weeks, hence no pics.

She has just approved this one for me to show you, I hope you enjoy.

Comments please and any requests for when your favourite slutwife is back posting again :)

She says she'll be back soon.

received_2375704182657132_43969105540_o.jpg
Gorgeous puppies, i`ll have the one with the pink nose LOL

Hi everyone (hubby here)

One new pic for you ;)

We've had a lot going on for the last few weeks, hence no pics.

She has just approved this one for me to show you, I hope you enjoy.

Comments please and any requests for when your favourite slutwife is back posting again :)

She says she'll be back soon.

received_2375704182657132_43969105540_o.jpg
Such wonderful slutwife tits... hope she continues to post some regular updates... :cool:

(The Husband)

I would LOVE to play with her...texting or even better, phone....I give GOOD phone...

I would LOVE to play with her...texting or even better, phone....I give GOOD phone...
I want to see all of her beautiful body and imagining myself all over it...I'm 6'-5" with a 9+" cock and I would use everything I have to please her and make her cum so many times her head will be spinning...love to telklk her all about it in a text and phone call...mmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back