• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

From Housewife to Hotwife

Status
Not open for further replies.
h5t6ca said:
Yes, she looks sexy
HusbandOfHotwifeForYou said:
THIS THREAD IS INTENDED FOR PICS OF MY WIFE OR TRIBUTES, PLEASE DO NOT ADD PICS OF YOUR WIFE. THANKYOU.

Hi all, my wife has agreed to let me post her pics here for the first time.

We will share the login, so she will be reading all your comments, and maybe commenting or replying to some.

[ If I post, comment or reply I'll end the entry with (The Husband), if it doesn't end in that then you'll know it's her :) ]

Please comment if you like what you see or suggest future poses you'd like to see ;)

This is her first post, do you want more?
:)

(The Husband)

hotwife-how-hot_52344807733_o.jpg hotwife-tease_52344824504_o.jpg Hotwife-tease-2_52344712924_o.jpg
What a hot bodied milf. I wish that was me she was bending over for.

billflash said:
Yummy.
She look hot... Can't wait to see more and share my thought
I’d prefer to share my sperm with her.

THIS THREAD IS INTENDED FOR PICS OF MY WIFE OR TRIBUTES, PLEASE DO NOT ADD PICS OF YOUR WIFE. THANKYOU.

Hi all, my wife has agreed to let me post her pics here for the first time.

We will share the login, so she will be reading all your comments, and maybe commenting or replying to some.

[ If I post, comment or reply I'll end the entry with (The Husband), if it doesn't end in that then you'll know it's her :) ]

Please comment if you like what you see or suggest future poses you'd like to see ;)

This is her first post, do you want more?
:)

(The Husband)

hotwife-how-hot_52344807733_o.jpg hotwife-tease_52344824504_o.jpg Hotwife-tease-2_52344712924_o.jpg
The pictures are too good. They have no face to go with them. Therefore it’s boring. Nobody’s gonna recognize her anyway stop feeling that is so important in the whole world knows you detente and show her face.

NYbullA said:
The pictures are too good. They have no face to go with them. Therefore it’s boring. Nobody’s gonna recognize her anyway stop feeling that is so important in the whole world knows you detente and show her face.
Please re write in understandable English.

So fucking sexy, baby! What I'd love to see is a POV vid of you naked, touching your pussy/getting fucked and as you cum, lick your lips and say, "Fuck yes, baby. Cum on my face." Then I/we can properly tribute you.

• Love
Reactions: NoahLoverOfSlutWives
I still can't stop wanking over this slut wife.

I need me photos baby.

Either post here in thread, or send me some directly, some more with your face, I love cumming over your fave and tits.

I know your hubby likes it when I cum over your face and tits. He'll want you to send more photos.

4b43401bd749eec5055c68f064e6b3d0fc93975a0f5cd0ba.jpeg.jpg b04148bb103a96f35123ad775e54f2840ed1d77aa51d4eed.jpeg.jpg 556a040685450e5f53e21956142409273a5b40ab060111df.jpeg.png

Do you like my phone's new background?

Let me know.

Or, make your favourite photo of this slut wife your phone's background and post here

b312c3cf-0324-4c68-ab3b-f3523f087d5a.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, SevenInchUC, SuzannesCuck and 4 others
Hey baby, please post some new photos, I'm having to go back to the beginning of your photo posts to wank over you and do tributes. Please post new photos.

2ee15b72-18f0-4783-a276-f1b844b56809.jpg 3912a7e8-685c-4280-a053-23cbfd3b53f3.jpg 44b14c22-0cd5-4205-9fc2-e8b3cfe295da.jpg

Wow love those tits and for sure want to see her topless with face included

• Love
Hi to all her fans, and everyone who follows this thread hoping for more pics of her.

It's been a slow start to the year, hopefully more pics from her soon.
(Especially as my b'day is coming up :) )

To keep you going, here's her playing with those awesome tits.

Let us know what you think ;)

(The husband)

20230318_201730.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SevenInchUC, Lovasianladies, BLVD and 8 others
Hey there hubby, thanks.

Hey there baby, your turn, let's see you post some photos in the following categories.

Teasing
Slutty
Risky
Filthy

Let's see at least one for each of those categories.

Last edited:
Reactions: Domfrank
So lovely to see the gorgeous beauty back. I want to spoil her for her birthday 😉

Hi to all her fans, and everyone who follows this thread hoping for more pics of her.

(The husband)

View attachment 2273140
This hot AF slut wife has awesome tits, I want to cum over them whilst her hubby watches.

She can suck my cock until it's hard, then I'd tit fuck her, then cum over her face and tits, then sit back and watch her hubby clean her up ;)

You want that hubby/baby, click like if you do ;)

Reactions: Domfrank
Can't stop wanking over this hot AF slut wife.

Addicted to you baby, new photos please.

4921e662-a0b3-4e54-b741-0af7bf74a43e.jpg

She's definitely a hottie. Let's see some more

(The husband)
hot boobs.... i bet she loves a big load over there isnt it?

Very lucky guy she is super sexy, love to see more and know her journey to hot wife.

lets see some more she is gorgeous lets see your ass some more baby your beautiful you should show off more

I love this hotwife, missing her posts.
She is so hot and sexy, I hope to see her again 😉

yummy I am sub Bi and I am a BBC gangbang slut we should party sometime

• Love
Reactions: beauyour, MixedbbcLA and baddy145
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread