• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

from a happy wife

Happy hunting baby. I hope that you land a big one this time. One who is not shy about his manhood entering you.

Anklet on right leg . . . out now to play!

for a little hot wife, do you get to ride your bulls to exhaustion?

from the look of it, i think outlast every bull you have ever been with...i thibk you can fuck for hours with a happy face while they end up panting from being so drained

so, did you get hunted down when you wore the anklet?

Well obviously I'm hanging around in the wrong places... No new action last night though my loving bull came to the club to save me. And then fuck me. Three times. Plus once from hubby in the morning.....so turned out to be a typical Saturday night :)

"loving bull"

you have a steady bull? how many you have right now? do you outlast them most of the time?

Geez Urban,

I can't believe you even asked that question. We ALL know that ANY woman can perform sexually longer than ANY man.

I sure hope you don't think that veryhappywife's hot photos equate to performance.

Question VeryHappyWife

Does your husband make you cum when he fucks you? If so is it different than when your bull makes you cum? If it is how is it "different".

Does your husband make you cum when he fucks you? If so is it different than when your bull makes you cum? If it is how is it "different".

You know that is an interesting question. Until you asked I hadn't realized that it's actually been months since my husband made me cum. It's not that we haven't fucked a lot, we have, but now it's always only after another man has been inside me. There was a week when we were away on a family vacation, and I didn't see anyone but him, but he was away half that time and my only cumming memory is of touching myself everyday.

Of course the quality of my cumming is different when from my husband or my bull. That's not to mean (for the most part) that one is better, it's just different. Sex with my bull is a very physical, passionate and sometimes even violent affair. He's the largest I've had and he fucks me hard, usually in doggy, which he prefers, and so there's a lot of adjusting and writhing around so I'm not in too much pain (good pain, but still). He also sustains his hard on for a very long time, which makes me also want to try to hold off cumming. So the physical assault, so to speak, together with the endurance he has, and the general passion and shouting and dirty talk between us makes for really explosive orgasms. Think screaming, lamp crashing, toe curling, sheet tearing cumming.

With hubby it's much more gentle, sweet and loving. And quick. We've been together for 15 years and have 3 kids. Not a lot of kissing, if any. The lovemaking with my bull is volcanic but I don't know if that can be sustained 15 years. Hubby is usually so excited and ready for me when I finally return from my dates that it just doesn't take more than some thanks from me for watching the kids or cleaning the house while I'm out getting drilled, along with a few licks or tugs from me, or a slip into my just-fucked-all-night pussy to make him cum in a minute. When it comes to sex, and I think he understands this, my bull is far superior. But as for loving me hubby has no equal. That's how it is & will always be for me. xo

Sex with my bull is a very physical, passionate and sometimes even violent affair. He's the largest I've had and he fucks me hard, usually in doggy, which he prefers, and so there's a lot of adjusting and writhing around so I'm not in too much pain (good pain, but still). He also sustains his hard on for a very long time, which makes me also want to try to hold off cumming. So the physical assault, so to speak, together with the endurance he has, and the general passion and shouting and dirty talk between us makes for really explosive orgasms. Think screaming, lamp crashing, toe curling, sheet tearing cumming.

This is so hot!

Wife always says, we're in love but used to be in lust.

For you, your bull is lust & hubby is love.

Until lust turns into love. Then it's time for another bull.

One silly question

Does you ever like meet your bull and don't get fucked at all. Maybe like the both of you talked about the weather, work, politics, exchange jokes, family, etc.

Does you bull take you out sight seeing or suprise you with a romantic dinner?

NEVER. He buys me presents and takes me out, and we're even starting a little business together, but I'm never not fucked (a few times) when he's got me.

You're one hot, resourceful and farsighted woman indeed. Hope that your business venture goes well and you will be financially free. :)

Going into biz with your sex partner. Bad idea, very bad idea.

Remember sex is sex, it's physical, it's not love, it's not financial and it's not business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back