• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

from a happy wife

• Thread starterveryhappywife
  • Start date
It just happens. (0:

veryhappywife said:
Thank you! All these sweet comments give me more confidence about everything and make me want to be wilder. Here's a question: once in awhile I tell hubby that I'll make love to him with another woman in a 3some but he doesn't really pick up on that. He says he'd much rather see me with 5 guys lol. I thought sex with two women is every guy's fantasy. Not so for cucks?

Great stories nice knowing We are not the only ones.
Married 16 yrs in LS off and on for 12 yrs. started out swinging. Have tried singles and couples and married(singles). Then I started having health issues.
Well ill tell all of you it's ver frustrating when you are in a room with three naked women and you can only get hard once. Someone is going to be very disappointed. It doesn't matter it you have 8+ inches of dick of you can't keep it hard.
So things changed from swinging to her playing me watching and or her playing solo.
Hank

As I was rubbing wife's pussy early today I apologized for my ED issues and told her my gift to her for the Holidays is to get her laid.

She said "no way, forget it, isn't gonna happen".

I'm very disappointed.

I have a horny wife who used to fuck anything that moved, now that I can't, she wants celibacy. WTF?

veryhappywife,

1. you latest pic, I love how you show off your wedding ring
2. as for your hubby wanting you to take on 5 guys, sorry to say this but those guys are gonna get knocked out, exhausted since you seems to have a beautiful amount of sexual energy
3. thank you a billion times for contributing to this page
5. yes you are the luckiest married woman on earth, one of the few, who has a very loving and considerate hubby
6. please, keep up updated on you frequent steamy escapades

Ooh that's a hot post! I don't think I posted a pic featuring my wedding ring but I'll try to dig one up. Whether or not I wear my rings with other men doesn't really do anything for me but it turns on hubby a lot. Sometimes he sends me out without my rings, or has me take off all my jewelry except for only whatever pieces my bull gave me. Other times he wants me to wear my rings and I tell him later how that hand was wrapped around another guy's big cock. He asks if that makes the diamond sparkle more and I say mmhmm yes it does.....do you like your hotwives to wear your rings when she's very naughty?

Reactions: cynful
My wife wears both her wedding and engagement rings.;);

The recent pic you posted, the topless one. I can clearly see your ring on the left hand.:D:

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 769
urban said:
My wife wears both her wedding and engagement rings.;);

The recent pic you posted, the topless one. I can clearly see your ring on the left hand.:D:

Thank u for noticing!! This one is a little bit more clear..... one of hubby's favorites, though he isn't featured in it.

Img_0222.jpg

Reactions: cynful and WhiteOnInRice
veryhappywife, to me, the ultimate symbol of a cheating hotwife is the wedding ring!
agree?

you have a beautiful ring there? how many carat is it? how much is it? do you have a golden anklet as well?

thank you so much for the picture! how about the cum of your bull all over your ring finger?

That IS a nice photo. Hopefully you will grab some pics of his entering and filling you. That would be nice to see. Maybe a nice shot afterwards all red and swollen. :)

you say one of hubby's favorites...how many are they

mind to share them with us these pictures?

urban said:
you have a beautiful ring there? how many carat is it? how much is it? do you have a golden anklet as well?

Thank you, you guys are all so amazing... It's just a modest ring, a little more than a half carat but I love it. I never wanted one of those huge diamonds that some women have - well, though maybe I wouldn't exactly say no if it were offered! I do wear a gold anklet with a little heart on the chain. On one side of the heart is inscribed "princess". The other side says "*****". Is it true that an anklet indicates to people in the know that I'm available? Is it supposed to be worn on a particular side?

Saw my beautiful strong passionate hungry bull last night and was drilled hard, as always. I went out to meet him wearing a sheer see-through top, no bra, though I also had a scarf on in case I felt embarrassed in public, which it turned out I wasn't. He loved it. He took a short video for hubby of his cum pouring out of me after he came a lot in me and withdrew. When I finally got home I mounted my hard hubby, showed him the clip and told him about my night and without even a thrust he exploded right away in me. It was like a perfect dessert after a great feast. So relaxed and happy this morning. I know it takes awhile but more women just have to get over their sexual taboos and explore living like this, because it really is natural and such a deeply satisfying way to be compared to monogamy. But more will as time goes by...

xo

Reactions: cynful
Actually, wearing an anklet on the right leg indicates that you are available and looking to play. I have a lady friend of mine that liked having me cumm on her 1 carat ring and letting the cum dry before heading home - something about it turned her on, never knew what.

Share some pics from last night?

Oh yeah Ms Happy, we need to see that flow.

you say it's a modest ring? to me, it is more than that. a wedding ring is a powerful attraction for a hotwife who enjoys the attention and love of other men.

nowadays, a woman with a wedding ring is a super hot commodity. last time women wore it, some of them assume, to ward off other eager men. now, it attracts them like sugar to ants.

urban said:
nowadays, a woman with a wedding ring is a super hot commodity. last time women wore it, some of them assume, to ward off other eager men. now, it attracts them like sugar to ants.

You are certainly right about that, I find many guys flirt with me specifically because they can see I'm married. It's kind of cool that such a deep symbol of marriage is transforming into a new meaning.

Here's a question: my bull tells me that someday, if he ever gets married, he'd want to marry a woman like me. But do bulls generally like to have their wives play? Aren't they generally more possessive? Is there such a person as a hybrid bull-cuck? Or is there something else going on when a bull marries?? xo

That new meaning is temptation. Furthermore, married nowadays are not like the dowdy, unkempt, and messy women half a century ago.

Now we see sexy, well toned, lithe, smart, funny, playful married women with 2 to 3 children that surely gives hard on to any guys who laid their eyes on her.

veryhappywife said:
You are certainly right about that, I find many guys flirt with me specifically because they can see I'm married. It's kind of cool that such a deep symbol of marriage is transforming into a new meaning.

Here's a question: my bull tells me that someday, if he ever gets married, he'd want to marry a woman like me. But do bulls generally like to have their wives play? Aren't they generally more possessive? Is there such a person as a hybrid bull-cuck? Or is there something else going on when a bull marries?? xo

I'm not married yet, but from a bull perspective, I wouldn't let my wife play with other guys. Maybe there is a hybrid out there, but my wife is mine.

veryhappywife said:

Those all you bulls say that or only one of them?

If I were a bull, my point of view, I would like my wife to act like you. There is this great sense of excitement that my wife is breaking her wedding vows by flirting and ultimately power fucked by her lover.

By the way, any more pics or videos for us to see?;)

Xtreme8100 said:
Actually, wearing an anklet on the right leg indicates that you are available and looking to play.

Anklet on right leg . . . out now to play!

photo-12.jpg

Reactions: cynful and WhiteOnInRice

Users who are viewing this thread