First presidential debate

• Thread starterRoSquirts
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually obama is half black.

RoSquirts said:
Any opinions on last night's first debate between McCain and Obama?

Personally I would give McCain the edge in this one. Not by a lot, but I think he demonstrated more foreign affairs knowledge while Obama demonstrated more style than substance.

It also seems to me that neither one is much of a debater. There were several times that their rebuttals were weak and there was just a lot of rehashing of their stump speeches.

Frankly, I was unimpressed by both, yet again, and found the whole thing anticlimactic.
Ro I agree with you on the debate and as always I will say neither one impresses me. All I can say it will be a rough time ahead for who ever gets elected.

jack johnson said:
THIS LADY BELIEVES IN THE INEVITABILITY OF A HOLY WAR!!!!

Amazing how many people don't realize that we and the rest of the western nations are already in a world holy war for survival with Islam. They don't want to talk to Obama and discuss our annihilation, they just want us all dead.

juicypussy said:
To add to that question...If ANYONE were running against Bush this time we'd have the first all BLUE Election bcuz u cannot tell me anybody would ever vote for Bush again. The fact that so many idiots gave him a 2nd term to continue destroying America blew my mind 4 yrs ago! If u have a "W" sticker on ur car u should have to forfeit voting this time cuz u just don't get it! No, Im not trying to take anyone's right to vote away-just pointing out that this whole election is about the celebration of getting the most idiotic president we've ever had OUT of the White House. He has made our country & our dollar a joke to the World. So, if u do not understand that McCain is McSame and Palin is an uneducated dimwit that the Reps are trying to cram with a scholar's education as fast as they can and to not much avail, then yeah, u still don't get it. McCain's 1st "presidential" decision was choosing Palin...that was an uninformed move at best...trying to play to the woman's vote...we're not so dumb that we will vote for a woman JUST bcuz she's a woman! Then broadcasting his feeble attempt to stave off debating Obama was public and political ineptitude...shut up until there's a decision and then be firm and back ur decision. That is not how I wish my President to handle decisions in the future! As far as his military background, I appreciate all service by our men & women in the armed forces. McCain has said he did it bcuz his dad expected it of him, not by choice. At his return he got out. I know plenty of people who have or are serving and they are smarter and much more dedicated. On the other hand Obama was not the bottom of his class-he ONLY made head of the Harvard Law Review. Upon choosing a career he turned down the salaries of Wall Street firms and went to serve people who needed a voice. He CHOSE to serve; McCain chose NOT to serve and NOT to stay with a sick wife who had not abandoned him but to seek a big business salary and a trophy wife. That shows me more about their real drive than empty debate words.

If your pussy is as good as your ability to think...THANKS!!!

In America, he's BLACK :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks...

HIM said:
If your pussy is as good as your ability to think...THANKS!!!

Not all of us blondes are airheads, baby...and I am no SARAH PALIN! :p

Mrs Palin is likely to make the Ten Commandments compulsory if she becomes President -and a white man might receive 100 lashes for not liking black men under the 'love your neighbour rule'.

You would have to slow down your driving speed to "snail pace" instead of full road speed to void harming another person.........the list goes on.

Everyone's sins would be forgiven immediately. No murders because you can't kill anyone - the troops would be on the next plane home unless the war was declared to be 'Holy'.

Not sure whether Mrs Palin would act like a Quaker and "turn the other cheek" if someone did a wrong to her.

Maybe all crime would magically go away because of the instant happiness that would prevail over the face of planet Earth.

President Palin might dismantle all the defence rockets and dismantle the Army, Navy and Airforce - 'God Defend America, weapons not needed anymore'.

This is scary, come back Hilary and Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.