femed guys

• Thread startersantiago
  • Start date
Let me just add that you should get a Doctor that understand your willingness to become a woman for black cock. I have become great friends with a Doctor that knows this. In my case I told Doc my lover's cock size and ask what should I do to accommodate it. All hormones have some sort of side effects an intake of CALCIUM is crucial. Bone loss will lead to un-repairable health problem.
My mom knew that I had to be broken-in well for me to enjoy those well hung black men. She call them real men ,and I know she is right. I have learned not to touch myself as real pleasure is derive by been mounted( black men only). I have not touch myself in two years. Real men has been my source of all my orgasm.
I must say that I have also learn to pleasure my lovers.I have black men from 18yrs to 63yrs, each time making me more fem. I love to feel them grinding their corse pubic hair at my asspussy.
At swing I know my mission is to satisfy the real men even when other are seeing me . I have had white "dois" and girls come up to me and say ," that the way they want to have sex". My 18yrs old son and still in school is slowly been transformed and have been mounted a number of times at the swing. He has seen his dad put to the test by real men and is following - like fem dad like fem son.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to all you ladies. You really know how to please black (real) men. I wish I had your courage to go full fem.

Reactions: slutwifelina
my wife found that feminizing me took away my competitiveness in the male stakes and
made her boyfriend feel more comfortable around a sissy maid than a jealous husband.

Reactions: rcmohawk and slutwifelina
I think each Black Man wants something a little different and each sissy white male has a somewhat different style.

femmed

Attachments

• DSC0575.jpg
    DSC0575.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 772
  • Picture 380.jpg
    Picture 380.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 610
  • Love
Reactions: subcuckimpot, rcmohawk and slutwifelina
As a Black dominant male I find that the themes and statements expressed here reinforce my preference for you ladies.

Speaking generally, the critical components which attracts you ladies to men like myself are sexual enthusiasm and feminine presentation. The former component is self-explanatory. The latter is equally important; as we (generally speaking) are not looking for a skilled "bear;" "twink;" (or any other classification du jour) to mount.

As a result, we look for things like bust development, a WHR (waist hip ratio) of 0.7 or less (the ideal number for women; smaller is better), and a round, feminine ass. Speaking personally, I'm not asking for Cinthia Santos or Talita Brandao (although if possible it would be quite nice); just that the more feminine you are, the more intensity I bring to the encounter.

Therefore, as far as I am concerned: as long as they're taken under proper medical supervision and don't endanger your life outside the lifestyle, i am all for the use of hormones to sculpt your bodies accordingly. Both parties enjoy the benefits equally well.

got divorced when knew al i wanted/ needed/desired was to have blk men mate with me and to become a total gay bottom and yes i've been hormoned and dressed too and love it

I have found that in teh 3 decades of my fucking asspussy on fem gurlz, the gurlz femmness is seriously affected by the amount my seed in there ass and the duration it is there . I also think that depth of breeding may be a factor. Femm asspussy was made for the black man , thats all thtere is to it.

trinidadynotme2 said:
Let me just add that you should get a Doctor that understand your willingness to become a woman for black cock. I have become great friends with a Doctor that knows this. In my case I told Doc my lover's cock size and ask what should I do to accommodate it. All hormones have some sort of side effects an intake of CALCIUM is crucial. Bone loss will lead to un-repairable health problem.
My mom knew that I had to be broken-in well for me to enjoy those well hung black men. She call them real men ,and I know she is right. I have learned not to touch myself as real pleasure is derive by been mounted( black men only). I have not touch myself in two years. Real men has been my source of all my orgasm.
I must say that I have also learn to pleasure my lovers.I have black men from 18yrs to 63yrs, each time making me more fem. I love to feel them grinding their corse pubic hair at my asspussy.
At swing I know my mission is to satisfy the real men even when other are seeing me . I have had white "dois" and girls come up to me and say ," that the way they want to have sex". My 18yrs old son and still in school is slowly been transformed and have been mounted a number of times at the swing. He has seen his dad put to the test by real men and is following - like fem dad like fem son.

I just started weraing (NEEDING ) a C-cup bra
Also just now got my waist under 30 inches. I hope the weight loss does not come off my tits. Anyway, another inch and a half off my waist and my WHR will be 0.7 as stated as desired. That is if my hips and ass do not shrink from weight loss too.
luv, MsGary

I can't do sex with female anymore. So right bout irreversible. I cant top
Sure do like being girly tho

Give me that booty MsGary!

i have loved dressing in women's things and being a sissy for years, but in the last few years i have started serving Black Men and i love it.. i am smooth all over... long hair, long nails.. working on getting a little more weight off..

i have a Black Daddy i love dearly and he encourages me to continue and to accpet my fem side and to be open to all about what i am.. and that only makes me want to go farther into being a girl for him. i hope to start female hormones this spring as soon as i loose just a little more weight... he as also started discussing have my balls removed to help the hormones.. i can't wait to be a girly thing for Black Men..

star

I started dressing early in high school and was on hormones a lot younger than I was supposed to. My bf was blk n 3 yes older but only 2 class years ahead
He was 6'4 and I was 5'5 when we started

Reactions: slutwifelina and Laceyfemme
reading all these posts was such a turn on

justine-ts said:
i'm fulltime female now, but back before i transitioned, my fiancee and i often went out to clubs, etc., with me dressing female (i was always pretty passable). After a few months of this, we met paul, an intelligent and sexy black man.

We brought him home, and they hit it off.

After we got together, when he came over in the days and weeks thereafter, he demanded i appear female. He moved in, and i started hormones - seeing a 'real man' of the house really helped me face my issues and go full time. They soon fell in love and as he became more a part of her life, they encouraged me to go further with my therapy and gender issues, etc., eventually helping me to get implants, and i began dating black men of my own.

10 years later, i'm female and they have three kids.

While my life went in ways i never thought i'd have courage to pursue, i don't have any regrets - since to be honest, i always wanted to be female and she always wanted a man who didn't and now, i also get to enjoy dating strong and passionate black guys too!

Life is sweet when u follow your dreams.

hahahahaha ! No wayyyyyy looooolzzzzzzzzz

I cannot do sex for women anymore. Strong hormones through R x. Since 2002

Analboy said:
hahahahaha ! No wayyyyyy looooolzzzzzzzzz

Glad you liked my bio - you must have, that was your first post on the site :) Hope you find what you seek analboy!

******* SISSY

SISSY ******* CARDWall-5 copy.jpg

diane4blk said:
Black men should find willing white men and pump their body full of female hormones so the grow nice size natural female breasts and nipples, a round bouncy bootie and wide thighs so they can't ever go back to women again. The longer the black keeps a white on hormones the more irreversible the female changes are so the harder it is for the white to ever be with a woman again.
It's so hot watching a black guy breeding a white sissy boy and thinking I'm that sissy for BBCs. A HUGE! fantasy to worship BBCs

Reactions: siss4it37 and sissiboi
****** THIS SISSY
ALL SISSIES SHOULD BE *******

EXPOSEDCONTRACT.jpg