femed guys

• Thread startersantiago
  • Start date

santiago

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 11, 2007
its pretty simple, if your a guy and you want to worship BBC, you better make yourself feminized alot, therefore he is happyier, and you become just one more bitch to suck his cock

• Love
Reactions: cynful, slutwifelina, Downboi and 1 other person
i tottally agree.

who wants thier cock sucked by an ugly hairy man "only gay people but i dont hate gays" better if the man has a girlish body and big bouncy breasts.

gangers said:
i tottally agree.

who wants thier cock sucked by an ugly hairy man "only gay people but i dont hate gays" better if the man has a girlish body and big bouncy breasts.

Black men should find willing white men and pump their body full of female hormones so the grow nice size natural female breasts and nipples, a round bouncy bootie and wide thighs so they can't ever go back to women again. The longer the black keeps a white on hormones the more irreversible the female changes are so the harder it is for the white to ever be with a woman again.

• Love
Reactions: cuck72
diane4blk said:
Black men should find willing white men and pump their body full of female hormones so the grow nice size natural female breasts and nipples, a round bouncy bootie and wide thighs so they can't ever go back to women again. The longer the black keeps a white on hormones the more irreversible the female changes are so the harder it is for the white to ever be with a woman again.

Yes i quite agree with this myself.

gangers and diane
you have about said it all but i went ahead and got my implants last Monday
The hormones were giving me more bootie than breasts
ts I am now 40C-28-40 so I am jjust about thte woman I wanted to be
You are so rigth about black men but they getawful orny sometimes and are reluctant to jerk off
luv, MsGary

Those remarks could not be more correct! I havent started taking horomones as of yet but I do try and make my leggy body look as appealing to black men as i can. however I ahve had some fat tissue injected into my smallish titties and they tho not as big as your wonderful 40C's are nice and round. I get so guiddy standing in front of my mirror in just my gaterbelt and heels putting my make up on in anticipation of a man who is coming over to have me please them. When they show up I am the perfect little sissy and they really do apprecate seeing me so eager to do waht they want me to do. Any white male who has not had the honor of letting a black male use them does not know what they are missing!! I LOVE sucking on any black cock and will flip my tiny mini skirt up and get on my hands and knees without hestitation for them to fuck this tight round little girly ass of mine

Reactions: cynful and rcmohawk
You all are so correct about the hormones. The attention given is more than I would have ever expected. Great advise, try it guys, you will never regret it.

all the response have been great, really i can say i never exspected, this much response, hormons are the way, i havea few freeinds who live with there black men and service their freinds at times, alot of times these girls will find other girls for there man to fuck, , so once you have been feminized completely thats it your stuck, bend over and let it go lol

i know a great series of dvds about a wife who puts her husband into a cock cage and makes him grow tits and look like a woman. then she gets her lovers to fuck him and she fucks them to.

enslaved sissy maid 1 ,2 and 3 the fourth one is crap and so is thier ****** womanhood series but the 3 i said are good are really good best place to get them for an assured delivery is centurain online.

In the last 15 yrs or so I have gone from being a normal white husband to a complete "skirt wearing" long legged brunette fem for black men mainly. My ex started me on this journey with the help of a couple of black men she was swinging with. It started with me just having to play with there balls and quickly being made to suck there cocks for them and her to enjoy. From there it wasnt long before they had me shaving my whole body and wearing make up and getting my ears pierced. I have been transformed from what I thought was a decent looking guy to a total sexy femine sissy for them now. I must admit I did not like what they made me do at first , but now I adore dressing this way and love to have short skirts, garter belts, high heels and full make up on at all times! Having to look and act like a girl is a real joy and black men just can not get enough of me this way, which I am now so glad. I probably have sucked as many cocks as my ex has and my sweet tight ass has been stretched to the point were I can handle the biggest cocks with ease. Yes, dressing like a girl is the ultimate in showing your devotion to blacks and I have been told by many guys that when I am they just love it

Reactions: cynful
Some food for thought in those cartoons. I love the first toon. Those girls even made their boy wear the same shade of lipstick as they do.

Attachments

• aV1VtAVi-12f7529e98cf4ee5a8c84434d98ab1cf-resize.jpg
    aV1VtAVi-12f7529e98cf4ee5a8c84434d98ab1cf-resize.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,093
  • une+famille+bien+%C3%A9lev%C3%A9e.jpg
    une+famille+bien+%C3%A9lev%C3%A9e.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,134
Reactions: rcmohawk, Sissylina and Luiscn
diane that is so true. I first got female hormones when age 16. On and off. but a year after married was put on a milder hormone that can be used forever and now my breasts are a full B cup with nipples that look like i have nursed several babies. Also butt that is very womanly. I can only perform with a woman as another Woman. With enough stimulation I can cum as a man but I only need that every 3 or 4 weeks. Mostly I cum as a girl. An all over orgasm that is brought on by the same things that any girl appreciates.
Thanks for bringing up that point. OH, by the way, the long term hormones for the last 16 years are for my wife's boss who took a real liking to me the first time we met.
He is beautiful black TALL HUNG man

Reactions: cynful, rcmohawk and slutwifelina
I'm fulltime female now, but back before I transitioned, my fiancee and i often went out to clubs, etc., with me dressing female (i was always pretty passable). After a few months of this, we met Paul, an intelligent and sexy black man.

We brought him home, and they hit it off.

After we got together, when he came over in the days and weeks thereafter, he demanded I appear female. He moved in, and I started hormones - seeing a 'real man' of the house really helped me face my issues and go full time. They soon fell in love and as he became more a part of her life, they encouraged me to go further with my therapy and gender issues, etc., eventually helping me to get implants, and I began dating black men of my own.

10 years later, i'm female and they have three kids.

While my life went in ways I never thought I'd have courage to pursue, i don't have any regrets - since to be honest, I always wanted to be female and she always wanted a man who didn't and now, I also get to enjoy dating strong and passionate black guys too!

Life is sweet when u follow your dreams.

Reactions: rcmohawk and slutwifelina
first congrats to msgary!i now agree with everything here.my wife has introduced me to black cocksaying there cant be 2 men in the household and im obviously the lesser man.my male pride made me resist at first but im giving in to her desires rapidly now.turns out she knew all my secrets all along.

santiago said:
its pretty simple, if your a guy and you want to worship BBC, you better make yourself feminized alot, therefore he is happyier, and you become just one more bitch to suck his cock

And so why are there so few black men willing to pump the female hormones into us willing whites? Many of us, me included, are just waiting for the right black man to come along and have us make the change to please him! I came to understand a long time ago, with the help of my first black bf, that the best way for a white male to please a black man was as a white permanently feminized shemale. It seems all the black men just want the final product and not to have to be the instrument of change many of us poor whites need to become what the black men want and enjoy.

Reactions: slutwifelina
I could not agree more with you "guys".I have met and married ( not lawful) the black African man of my dreams.I still am married with two kids (Boy 18yrs and gay and a soon 17yrs daughter) and my husband lives with us. My mom and my wife were part of getting me (and now my son) on female hormones . My husband and I have our own bedroom. My son have only recently been mounted by my husband and most time now share our bed. We are like four girls and one black man at home.I work mostly from home and almost always dress fem.
My son is still in school but hide his fem side well. He has a black boyfriend who prefer not to be known (this side) in public . He is also a father and has a daughter my daughter's age. His daughter know that her dad has been breaking-in white bois, in fact she has toll us the bois her father has made cry under him in his bed.
The female hormones are very light and we have been under a "doctor friend" guidances with this and other transformation issues . All this we keep underground from the public. We live in a close mined society here in the islands. I must also say that in our swing being fem for blacks is very much approve by all.We like to compear our progress to the fem side. We whites love the attention our black bulls give us. As a social event, the swing also provide support for us to discus ,dress and be fucked like the fem bitches we are.We look at each other as we are transformed for the enjoyment of real men ,black men.

you and your son have been givin female hormones and your son got mounted by your husband??

that doesnt seem right.

justine-ts said:
I'm fulltime female now, but back before I transitioned, my fiancee and i often went out to clubs, etc., with me dressing female (i was always pretty passable). After a few months of this, we met Paul, an intelligent and sexy black man.

We brought him home, and they hit it off.

After we got together, when he came over in the days and weeks thereafter, he demanded I appear female. He moved in, and I started hormones - seeing a 'real man' of the house really helped me face my issues and go full time. They soon fell in love and as he became more a part of her life, they encouraged me to go further with my therapy and gender issues, etc., eventually helping me to get implants, and I began dating black men of my own.

10 years later, i'm female and they have three kids.

While my life went in ways I never thought I'd have courage to pursue, i don't have any regrets - since to be honest, I always wanted to be female and she always wanted a man who didn't and now, I also get to enjoy dating strong and passionate black guys too!

Life is sweet when u follow your dreams.

That sounds like my idea of a perfect world!

Reactions: rcmohawk
gangers - Thats right I shear my husband and he shear me. We swing and most time with my son, mom and wife.

Reactions: slutwifelina
SluttyDreams said:
That sounds like my idea of a perfect world!

Best part is, it's 100% true :) Seriously, life and transition, etc. can be tough, especially starting later in life. I was very fortunate to start in my early 20's and to have just the right bit of help at just the right time to propel me towards womanhood, the direction in which i was absolutely meant to go.