Female Written Stories

• Thread starterNewlywedHotwife
  • Start date
cuddles said:
Yes of course. I have not written anything yet. Mine will not be fantasy. Mine are very real. We started one sided. In bed we did my fantasies. Later it was hers n ours, then she took over n we started living out all her fantasies n I actually let her enjoy this new life,plus it was a tremendous turn on for both. She went from chat dating,swinging,slut wifing,hot wifing,gang bangs,group set, interracial set n exploring her bi side. I support all she does.
Your a great guy for supporting her. She's a lucky woman having a hubby like yourself. Then again your lucky having an awesome woman like her - exploring her sexuality!

Wannabecucksa said:
Your a great guy for supporting her. She's a lucky woman having a hubby like yourself. Then again your lucky having an awesome woman like her - exploring her sexuality!
Yes, let me tell you. It's always exciting for me when I know she has a date. For her as well. Yes she loves her freedom n exploration. She also has her favorites. After having done this fir awhile we have learned to weed out the fakes etc n attract better quality men for her. She does love "big and thick" clocks but it's not always about the size.