Female Written Stories

• Thread starterNewlywedHotwife
  • Start date

NewlywedHotwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2021
Hi, I noticed a lot of the stories here are men's fantasies. I'm thinking about writing about my/our real experiences and fantasies I have. Would people be interested in stories from a woman's perspective?

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, Wannabecucksa, Lovasianladies and 23 others
NewlywedHotwife said:
Hi, I noticed a lot of the stories here are men's fantasies. I'm thinking about writing about my/our real experiences and fantasies I have. Would people be interested in stories from a woman's perspective?
Actually prefer reading them from a woman's perspective at times, often more realistic!

Reactions: redback, DaveJ, toolman2c and 3 others
Heck yes!!!

I'm always up for learning more about how women think and react, and especially, what they want!!!

001.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c
Thumbs up from me

Reactions: toolman2c and BobWheeler
Pleasures of a shared/hotwife... Part One
Wife’s Perspective

Let me say right from the start, my husband loves me very much and actively encourages me to pursue sexual relationships to satisfy both my physical and emotional needs and desires as long as I come home to him to share my encounters and of course to submit my curvaceous body for his intimate examination... that's how he enjoys the benefits of being married to a “shared hotwife”.
Marc particularly enjoys thoroughly inspecting my well used body and collecting evidence of how I've been treated and enjoyed especially if I've been away for a couple of days, and very occasionally pleasured by a number of partners.

We are both on our second marriage and have been together for over twelve years. I married when I was just eighteen and I started having sex at just fourteen so I’m quite experienced. Meeting and subsequently being married to Marc was quite a liberating point in my life but despite sharing our new life together, I was disappointed by his sexual performance and inadequate penis size and secretly started to fantasize about the missed opportunity to enjoy sexual pleasures with other guys. I’ve always needed a lot of sex and have always been told I have a body built for giving sexual pleasure... something I’ve always been proud of.

A while ago, Marc discovered some videos of me being fucked by a casual acquaintance quite by chance in my personal effects and hundreds of very intimate photographs stored on a thumb drive, taken when I was married to my first husband. I decided to tell him the full story about my earlier life and experiences and I think he was genuinely shocked learning about my activities but desperate to know every last little detail. I felt like he was judging me when I told him and was sure he was thinking I was some sort of *****. The dynamic of our relationship completely changed as a result of my disclosure and he confessed to me his latent desire to watch me being pleasured by other guys, who he said would offer me pleasure way beyond what he could offer.

At that point in my life I was reasonably content to concentrate on our marriage and try and forget about my earlier sexual activities, some of which I was less than proud about. However Marc just couldn’t let it go and over the next three or four years constantly brought up the subject of me being shared with another guy. When we had sex he would constantly refer to me being fucked in the videos and how much he wanted to see me sharing my body with another guy. Every time we went anywhere, he would ask me if I liked a particular guy or even if I could consider having sex with him, it became an obsession with him and It almost became the main point of conversations between us. Eventually after a great deal of persuasion and to some degree coercion, assuring me it would bring us closer together, satisfy my sexual needs and strengthen our marriage. I finally agreed to let him share me just to satisfy his deep seated lustful desires.

We both researched the subject of sharing and the Cuckold lifestyle which I thought was the direction we were heading, but over a period of time I realised it was not going to be as simple as that.

The second part of our adventure will be from My husbands perspective

• Love
Reactions: toolman, DaveJ, leahswannabe and 9 others
NewlywedHotwife said:
If you did share your stories, I wouldn't be alone.

• Love
Reactions: cuddles, toolman, eligible_cuck and 4 others
NewlywedHotwife said:
I’d love this! I get much more pleasure from reading female written stories. I’ll be following this and you.

Gaezel said:
I like You Helga and enjoy Your stories.and would like to hear more of curvy lady too
Men only imagine but then men who want a slut wife to share. Speaking from experience

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and aussiehorse
CurvyMatureamateur said:
Pleasures of a shared/hotwife... Part One
Wife’s Perspective

Let me say right from the start, my husband loves me very much and actively encourages me to pursue sexual relationships to satisfy both my physical and emotional needs and desires as long as I come home to him to share my encounters and of course to submit my curvaceous body for his intimate examination... that's how he enjoys the benefits of being married to a “shared hotwife”.
Marc particularly enjoys thoroughly inspecting my well used body and collecting evidence of how I've been treated and enjoyed especially if I've been away for a couple of days, and very occasionally pleasured by a number of partners.

We are both on our second marriage and have been together for over twelve years. I married when I was just eighteen and I started having sex at just fourteen so I’m quite experienced. Meeting and subsequently being married to Marc was quite a liberating point in my life but despite sharing our new life together, I was disappointed by his sexual performance and inadequate penis size and secretly started to fantasize about the missed opportunity to enjoy sexual pleasures with other guys. I’ve always needed a lot of sex and have always been told I have a body built for giving sexual pleasure... something I’ve always been proud of.

A while ago, Marc discovered some videos of me being fucked by a casual acquaintance quite by chance in my personal effects and hundreds of very intimate photographs stored on a thumb drive, taken when I was married to my first husband. I decided to tell him the full story about my earlier life and experiences and I think he was genuinely shocked learning about my activities but desperate to know every last little detail. I felt like he was judging me when I told him and was sure he was thinking I was some sort of *****. The dynamic of our relationship completely changed as a result of my disclosure and he confessed to me his latent desire to watch me being pleasured by other guys, who he said would offer me pleasure way beyond what he could offer.

At that point in my life I was reasonably content to concentrate on our marriage and try and forget about my earlier sexual activities, some of which I was less than proud about. However Marc just couldn’t let it go and over the next three or four years constantly brought up the subject of me being shared with another guy. When we had sex he would constantly refer to me being fucked in the videos and how much he wanted to see me sharing my body with another guy. Every time we went anywhere, he would ask me if I liked a particular guy or even if I could consider having sex with him, it became an obsession with him and It almost became the main point of conversations between us. Eventually after a great deal of persuasion and to some degree coercion, assuring me it would bring us closer together, satisfy my sexual needs and strengthen our marriage. I finally agreed to let him share me just to satisfy his deep seated lustful desires.

We both researched the subject of sharing and the Cuckold lifestyle which I thought was the direction we were heading, but over a period of time I realised it was not going to be as simple as that.

The second part of our adventure will be from My husbands perspective
Did you share / post part two of the story?

Reactions: Gaezel and toolman2c
SquirmingSub said:
Actually prefer reading them from a woman's perspective at times, often more realistic!
i agree.

Reactions: toolman, Gaezel, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
NewlywedHotwife said:
i think it would be a exceptionally great idea, Please get it going.. color me anxious.

NewlywedHotwife said:
I would be!

Reactions: toolman
NewlywedHotwife said:
Yes, of course. I encourage you to post stories in this forum from your woman's perspective.

If a story recounts one of your own true experiences, it would be helpful if you would say so at the beginning. Otherwise, stories in the "Stories" section tend to be interpreted by readers as fiction.

Reactions: Gaezel and lnohhnvm
Custer Laststand said:
Yes, of course. I encourage you to post stories in this forum from your woman's perspective.

If a story recounts one of your own true experiences, it would be helpful if you would say so at the beginning. Otherwise, stories in the "Stories" section tend to be interpreted by readers as fiction.
i agree. i'd like to see more participation from women. True stories to the top of the list.

NewlywedHotwife said:
Yes!! Please do!!!

i always enjoy the women's perspective.

NewlywedHotwife said:
Yes please! It might help us wannabe's

NewlywedHotwife said:
Yes of course. I have not written anything yet. Mine will not be fantasy. Mine are very real. We started one sided. In bed we did my fantasies. Later it was hers n ours, then she took over n we started living out all her fantasies n I actually let her enjoy this new life,plus it was a tremendous turn on for both. She went from chat dating,swinging,slut wifing,hot wifing,gang bangs,group set, interracial set n exploring her bi side. I support all she does.

BobWheeler said:
Heck yes!!!

I'm always up for learning more about how women think and react, and especially, what they want!!!

001.jpg
Mmm I know what I want now