Favorite position watching your wife with her bull

• Thread starterKudalskies
  • Start date
04 25.jpg

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, toolman, Maxio and 2 others
Kudalskies said:
Been there sucking her clit while her bull pumped her full. Waiting after he pulls out for the flow to leak out. The sights, smells, sounds of her being properly fucked.

Reactions: rcmohawk and Kudalskies
flcuck said:
Fantastic. This reminds me of the close up viewing I got to see by getting to watch my wife/gf fucking other men.
Yeah. I recognise what another says about watching without her knowing so that she lets go more. But my wife has no problem letting go, she moans loads. We have talked about how she wants me to watch and take part and she admits it's a turn on to see me watching close. I love watching her lick balls and sucking cock always, But when her bull fucks her she gets turned on when I watch him fuck her from between their legs and tell her how it looks. I tell her how he is stretching her labia and ask if she feels it. I tell her how sexy she looks with her legs spread wide and how his balls are full. After he has cum I tell her how I can see his semen spilling out of her gaping cunt while she cleans him up with her mouth. When we fuck I always remind her her slutty she looked - it really gets us off.

Reactions: flcuck
Kudalskies said:
I think the best positons is when you watch without either of them knowing you’re watching..
When she's shy and uptide with you there, but when she thinks she's all alone with him.....
you will be shocked to see how dirty and slutty she is with him.. it blows your mindo_Oo_O

atk2aq2.jpg
Wow she's so fuckin hot and slutty bitch

hornyaussie4u said:
WE had a MFMFm play session the other day and I got to see my Hotwife in this position and much more was so Hott

ATCS Pic 9..jpg ATCS Pic 10..jpg
Damn she's so fuckin hot so slutty

Reactions: flcuck
RLyonheart said:
After he has cum I tell her how I can see his semen spilling out of her gaping cunt while she cleans him up with her mouth.
I doubt that anyone would mind if you cleaned up your wife while she was busy cleaning him.

Reactions: 4sure and RLyonheart
Recently got to view his cock ramming up her cunt doggy from underneath... amazing

Reactions: rcmohawk and andy_mindi