Favorite position watching your wife with her bull

• Thread starterKudalskies
  • Start date

Kudalskies

James and SueAnn
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2018
NE USA
I think the best positons is when you watch without either of them knowing you’re watching..
When she's shy and uptide with you there, but when she thinks she's all alone with him.....
you will be shocked to see how dirty and slutty she is with him.. it blows your mindo_Oo_O

atk2aq2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, Sharper, natasnaikul and 13 others
Personally I enjoy watching my wife get taken from behind while I look at her face
Her expressions are intense

Reactions: rcmohawk, RubeeAnne, JeffCA and 11 others
I love being underneath my wife as her Bull pounds her pussy or Ass from behind and I can lick her clit and then cop his load straight down my throat or as it drips out of her wet pussy,

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, Sharper, KerrySex and 11 others
Kudalskies said:
I think the best positons is when you watch without either of them knowing you’re watching..
When she's shy and uptide with you there, but when she thinks she's all alone with him.....
you will be shocked to see how dirty and slutty she is with him.. it blows your mindo_Oo_O

atk2aq2.jpg

I would agree with you, that while I have enjoyed being present at times in the past, the wife with her lover always seem to be much more uninhibited when they are under the impression your not present as it seems to give each of them that freedom to truly be their selves.

Back before there was discrete web-cams available on the market, a prior wife and I had a full length mirror in our master bedroom that included an area of it that was a 2-way mirror, with a viewing space in the closet. She was never shy about play with other men, although it helped when she was with men that thought she was simply a cheating wife.

Reactions: adigh and throwback
Any position works for me, as long as I can look into her eyes as she cums for him, especially if he's also cumming into her as well.

Reactions: SlutWifeKimmy, pizzaolga and Deviant dad
For me any position as long as I can hear her. Nothing hotter than hearing her cum or when she begs him to cum in her. If he gets her to admit she loves BBC that's also right at the top.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, RLyonheart, pantyguy and 4 others
WE had a MFMFm play session the other day and I got to see my Hotwife in this position and much more was so Hott

ATCS Pic 9..jpg ATCS Pic 10..jpg

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, Sharper, KerrySex and 16 others
For me, it's men fucking my wife from behind. I love seeing her face buried in our pillows as she takes big cock. And it's an added turn on knowing the guy has a great view of both her cunt and arsehole as he takes her.
Poor quality stills of two different guys fucking my wife in our bed, both very well hung!

Screenshot_20220409_204324_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg Screenshot_20220613_175449_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Reactions: JeffCA, SlutWifeKimmy, AussieCuckwannabe and 2 others
underneath 69 with wife on top getting filled doggy. My cuckolding rubbed in my face

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, rcmohawk, littlecucky and 4 others
There is nothing like being bound by her bull. The guy gets such a dominant feeling tying up a husband in front of his wife, by the time he has me rigged and gagged he is hard and ready fuxk and she is soaked.

• Love
Reactions: showoffcouple and SlutWifeKimmy
KandJPlus said:
For me any position as long as I can hear her. Nothing hotter than hearing her cum or when she begs him to cum in her. If he gets her to admit she loves BBC that's also right at the top.
Holy fuck that sounds hot

Reactions: littlecucky
Kudalskies said:

atk2aq2.jpg
I found this true with my ex-wife. In public she was always prim and proper but liked to fuck. But when she got alone with another guy she really surprised me. A friend , that she never liked, was staying with us because of no job, nowhere to stay. She started to like him because he was fixing things on the house. I liked it because I didn't have to do it. Soon she told me she was gonna fuck him. To help get his self confidence up. Right....After that we had 3-somes but it became apparent, she finished me fast, that they liked alone time. She gave up her butthole to him and never offered to me and I never asked her. He had no problem telling me exactly how he broke her butthole in and how she cums like never before. She is really explosive to anal and gets off on it a lot....But never offered to me...So yes some women are more fun to watch if they do not know you watch.

Reactions: littlecucky, 2wheel, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
andy_mindi said:
underneath 69 with wife on top getting filled doggy. My cuckolding rubbed in my face
I have done this and it is not only a great view, you can smell everything. Especially when his balls slap your face while he is pumping her. He bust a nut and his cock slaps down on your face and cum oozing down on your face from her cunt.

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky, monitaur, andy_mindi and 1 other person
Kudalskies said:

atk2aq2.jpg
When I was married I always had this fantasy of working with another guy to seduce my wife. I wanted so bad to watch her with another man and her have no idea I knew. It sounds bad conspiring with someone to set your wife up to be fucked so you can sit back and watch the show. And enjoying meeting for a beer after to discuss how he fucked her.

Reactions: littlecucky
Just being allowed to watch would do it for me. Her favourite position is to have the guy laying on his back while she mounts and rides his cock. I'd love to be behind her watching her, fully stretched, sliding up and down on his big cock

Reactions: susanscuckold and flcuck
Underneath, while they cum together doggy style is a great position.

Our favourite though is missionary, it allows her to forget I’m there, and feel more intimate with her lover. A hotwife and her lover should always see each others cum faces, especially if they can cum together.

My Mrs also likes being on her back with her lover laying slightly sideways and under her legs. This position frees-up the guys hands and mouth for added boob attention. Not sure what this position is called though.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk and littlecucky
I love watching her on all fours arching her back while she gets penetrated violently by a large cock. Watching a huge hard cock plunging all the way in her balls deep, over and over and hearing her screams as she shakes and cums on him just does something for me like nothing else

Last edited:
Reactions: rcmohawk, johnmasters, MajorHorner and 2 others
Would love to see her either riding cock or bent over and really getting slammed.

Reactions: flcuck
My first and second wives liked missionary with their lovers from what I've seen.

RLyonheart said:
Right up close, feel his lust, hear her moans and whimpers. Turns me on hugely to see and hear my wife out of control under the spell of another man's cock. I love to see his cock push up inside her .... mouth usually but on special occasions her hungry wet cunt.
Fantastic. This reminds me of the close up viewing I got to see by getting to watch my wife/gf fucking other men.

Reactions: RLyonheart